Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#451 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 9:17 PM Last edited by fway : 4th Sep 2018 at 10:32 PM.
Tammy is now at college. She's going to major in Physics. It should be a breeze for her considering she's got most of her aspiration rewards unlocked as a Knowledge Sim.

Screenshots

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#452 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 8th Feb 2019 at 6:23 PM.
I swear I uploaded this photo but I can't seem to find it, so I probably didn't...

The newest freshmen:
Ash Delarosa, sitting next to his new best friend (they met on their first day and, turns out they have a lot in common*) Miguel Ramirez, Sitting next to them is Fletcher Jacquet (son of Gilbert Jacquet and Breanna Custer), Curious Subject (Pascal & Nervous Subjects daughter - created in a lab by Circe and Loki as part of their genetic experimentation program) and Glabe Curious Jr. (daughter of Joe Mole and Lola Curious).
On the floor is Tristen Smith (Johnny & Ophelia Smith) and Karoline Jacquet (one of the Jacquet triplets. The other triplet, Yvette didn't attend college)

* What Ash and Miguel don't know is that they're not only musicians who both originated from Bluewater village and have grown up helping to run their parents businesses, but they actually share a father, Checo Ramirez. Ash was born first, but raised by his mother Florence Delarosa and step-father (who he believes to be his Dad and vice versa) Cyd Roseland, and then Miguel was born later that day to Lisa Ramirez)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#453 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:45 PM

Teenage lovers Christina and Sascha are ready to start their lives as young adults. Very pretty ones, I might add. :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#454 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:22 PM
I return with this rotations Freshmen... and wow there is quite a lot of them!

Starting from left to right: The DeBateau quads (Armand DeBateau and Samantha Cordial) - Barbie (blonde), Bell (redhead), Bobby (black hair, sat on floor) and Beaumont (redhair). Sat next to Beamont is Love Hart (Sarah Love & Matthew Hart), followed by workaholic Coraline Pleasant (The Pleasant's youngest daughter/second later-in-life 'oops' baby)
Sitting on the floor is Parsley Cooke (Julien & Kirsten (Loste) Cooke) and Karan Patel (The Patel's second child)

Then, because I had more freshmen...
Brock Kim (The Kim's youngest son), Adande O'Feefe (Delilah O'Feefe-Sharpe and Gordon King) and fun loving Anisha Ramaswarmi (The Ramaswarmi's third daughter).
Adande and Anisha grew up in an orphanage together. Brock Kim is a spoilt rich kid who has lived his life having everything he ever wanted.... Kinda wished I had kept them all in a household together...

Forum Resident
#455 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 4:46 AM
The gypsy seems positively evil when she sells the love potion

Why did I use the love potion for him again?
Mad Poster
#456 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 6:20 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 21st Apr 2019 at 8:51 PM.
My 6 newest young adults

Douglas Landgraab (Malcolm Landgraab IV & Kaylynn Langerak), Coriander Greenman (Rose & Jason Greenman) & Kurou Indie (Vivian Cho & Mitch Indie)
Doug is completely different to his two older brothers, Malcolm (V) and Calvin. He's a pleasure sim. He still managed to get his way into the Alpha fraternity, with all the other rich folk. They require a consistant GPA of >3.8 though.... soooo we'll see how long that lasts before they kick him out. Chances are he'll be gone after his freshman year.
Coriander is a simple farmer. He already has a wife and a toddler daughter named Fiha. Not really sure why I sent him off to uni in hindsight...
Kurou is a pleasure sim and just wants to have fun. She wants to grow up to become a painter like her father.

Then there's the Summerdream Triplets
Cobweb, Mustardseed & Peasebottom
I was expecting them to want to wear something completely over the top... but if it wasn't for their supernatural auras, the girls would be indistinguishable from non-supernatural sims. Mustardseed wants it known that he's a warlock
They're the first magic sims on campus, as their older brother Puck didn't go to uni, and Bottom isn't a witch.

Mad Poster
#457 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 11:39 AM
Tycho Curious, Patience Contender & Marshall Ruben

Scholar
#458 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 6:29 AM

Those traits sure are interesting...among other things, Samantha Harris (left) is Never Nude, Hydrophobic, and Inappropriate. This means that her prefered method of washing is sponge-bathing while in her swimsuit, which is about the only use it gets. At least it's better than the way she behaves about showering, given how sloppy she is... Oh, and she just had her first WooHoo with the clothed girl, who seems a bit puzzled about the whole production.

"You saying you really believe Puck flooded half of the campus with magic? Come on! Next thing you'll be saying my cousins are murderers..."
Miranda really does not know which jokes are acceptable-in-the-circumstances and which aren't even jokes.

"Were you flirting with her?"
"No, I was trying to open a portal into a more favourable dimension!"
"Oh, so that's what they're calling it now?"
The puddle and weeds are a vestige of that flood.

Puck spreads his wings. The pitiful cook has no idea what's coming...or what's going to be leaving her pockets! Just a normal evening at a dorm that happens to have a Summerdream living in it...
Mad Poster
#459 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 10:28 PM
I thought Quadington U needed some aliens (if you haven't played it - DO!)
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#460 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 7:38 PM

Mad Poster
#461 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:24 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:40 PM.
It's been a while! Hello

Freshmen last rotation. Apparently there was a huge baby boom ...or rather a lot of multiples!
In order: Darryl Dreamer, Derek Dreamer, Friar Capp (Juliette (Capp) & Orion Tricou), Zayne Freshe (Emily (Lee) & Tom Freshe), Lucifer Nova, Dainton Dreamer and Malachai Gorrey.
Darryl, Derek and Dainton are triplet sons of Dirk and Melody (Tinker) Dreamer, Lucifer and Malachai are twins of Allegra Gorrey & Castor Nova - originally intended to play them as "long lost twins"... then Allegra Gorey stood in the sun too long, so they were both raised by Castor.

Pearla Cooke (Julien & Kirsten (Loste) Cooke), Brie Weir (Conor & Natasha (Una) Weir), Maddox Rutherford (Geoff Rutherford & Heather Huffington), Einstein Terrano (Stella & Lazlo (Curious) Terrano), Lawrence (twin of Friar Capp). On the floor: Gerard Gavigan (Nathan & Ginger (Newson) Gavigan), Joe Burb (John & Mary (Gavigan) Burb).

And then the newest freshmen! I wrote about them here!
Lucious Capp (Tybalt & Lilith (Pleasant) Capp), Taylor Smith (Johnny & Ophelia Smith), Alyssa Cleveland (Jason & Jessica (Peterson) Cleveland), Solveig Rodiek, Tyral Patel (The Patels), on the floor: Tiffany Langerak (Don Lothario & Kaylynn Langerak) and Armarni Upsnott (Brittany Upsnott & Castor Nova)

Also a sneak peak at university life in my game

Field Researcher
#462 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 2:45 PM
It's my first time to ever play in a rotation the maxis-students who live in the college hoods and those who are in the bin. The truth is that I needed more sims for a custom hood I have and after creating 4-5 households I was bored to make more, so those sims will be a good addition after they graduate. I think I like some of them a lot...

1) Are the Davis twin brothers supposed to be like the Pleasant twins? The whole siblings rivarly theme becomes repetitive but I have found a new... crush I think Aldric is one of the most attractive Maxis sims. I didn't even had to give him a make over!

2) Stella Terrano found herself "stuck" in a "private dorm" (the "Federal Fortress" from the bin after a complete renovation!) with the Shifting Paradymes (I always evict them and "steal" their house for my CAS sims). It's her first night in the "dorm" and I found her on the balcony stargazing. She brought back childhood memories of watching the "E.T." movie and crying my eyes out when E.T. kept saying the line "E.T. phone home!"

3) The Shifting Paradymes decided to stop playing music for one night and dance the smustle instead

4) They were happy to welcome Stella in their band (at least the "dancing" one!)
Screenshots
Theorist
#463 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 8:41 PM
Three of the Desrosiers quadruplets - 4th generation

Tara
She's a senior enrolled in the Physics major.

Avani
She's also a senior enrolled in the Physics major.

Adam
After he missed his exam, The Watcher decided he'd drop out.
His father owns Bonneville's cemetary so he may take over unless noted otherwise.
Field Researcher
#464 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 8:56 PM
@Essa 2 stunning ladies, a nice looking gentleman and beautiful expressions all of them, Avani looks so sweet and has a beautiful hair that highlights her beauty, she reminds me of a dear friend in RL, loves Tara's face, maybe the most beautiful face in the group, but I cannot say the same about her hair.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Theorist
#465 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 9:58 PM
@jotaerre
Thank you for your nice words.
Avani's hair is one of my favourite CC hair and yes, she's truly sweet (10 points nice) unlike her sister Tara (2 points nice) who's always been mean to her sister Rhéa (I posted a picture of her in the female pictures thread).
I laughed at your comment about her hair . She's sporting them since she's a toddler and I'm used to them. She's a tomboy and I wanted her to have kinky short hair. It's difficult to find some out there so I keep searching.

Maxence Robillard - CAS sim
He arrived at Bonneville's orphanage as a teen after his parents death in a car accident.
He wants to succeed as a musician.
He's dating Tara since they arrived at the Mission university.
As a senior knowledge sim, he's doing great.

Siri Salois - 3rd generation
Daughter of Elektra née Lamour-Saurel and Lenny Salois, she's the first Bonnevillian to make it to uni.
She graduated in Political science and will move back to the farming family.
She's currently dating Adam.
I don't know if they'll last. I spotted Adam cheating on her with a red-haired dormie named Sensa.
Field Researcher
#466 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@jotaerre
Thank you for your nice words.
Avani's hair is one of my favourite CC hair and yes, she's truly sweet (10 points nice) unlike her sister Tara (2 points nice) who's always been mean to her sister Rhéa (I posted a picture of her in the female pictures thread).
I laughed at your comment about her hair . She's sporting them since she's a toddler and I'm used to them. She's a tomboy and I wanted her to have kinky short hair. It's difficult to find some out there so I keep searching.

You're welcome @Essa I Agree, it's really hard to find lifelike very short (and Afro) hairs for both genders, that's why I always use longer ones, perhaps the shortest on my end are Newsea's Camouflage for females and Sizz's Hanui for both genders and I'd love to get Avani's and Adam's hairs, some links to pookleted versions are very welcome.

I also noticed the Rensim's skin you used for some of their ancestors, or maybe you use Ren's skins as your defaults, Ren's skins always give some sweet touch to sims, above all Circonflex and Xhires Peau series, very close both series, I love the last one since its beta, I had the honor of being one of Ren's beta-testers for the Xhires Peau series almost 13 years ago and when they got finished I defaulted them for my game, here is Wanna Fung, the girl I used as model for the beta test, of course I cannot share pics from the beta due to site's rules, but a simple portrait can make the trick.

Maxence also has a nice face and hair. (another hair for my wishlist) .

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Theorist
#467 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 10:23 AM
@jotaerre
Since I'm not a creator (I rather play over everything else when it comes to the game ) I won't complain about the lack of afro fairs but I'd like to have more variety. I remember being delighted when I found Rainncandy's afro puffs on MTS back in the days.
I do use Rensim's skintones since 2009. I have the defaulted and the geneticized Xhires Peau series for a little more variety. No need to say that I absolutely love that set. It's beautifully done and I'm sure you had fun beta-testing them. Wanna Fung is really pretty.
I'm thinking about adding more skins but I don't know yet how to do that without messing the settings of my current hood. Dealing with SimPE may be required though.
My bigger pet peeve regarding cc skintone was S4 being too light for my taste and lacking details when I was looking for default. It seems that making dark skintone is difficult and I understand.
I also didn't want maxis match nor shiny or too realistic skintones (the latter were fine for contest sims though).

Regarding your wishlist, here are the links:
Avani's hair: Newsea's Blossom story @Gos
Adam's hair: Newsea's Soledad by Trapping (direct download link)
Maxence's hair: Raonjena M22 by sim goddess

I create sims by randomly moving sliders in CAS so I get interesting results. It's based on Pooklet's method. I don't use the randomizer part which I found tedious though.
I do so to avoid having a hood filled with sims looking like Ama.
So I'm glad you like Maxence too.
Field Researcher
#468 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 1:39 PM
Ama is an absolute stunner in my book, :lovestruc a kind of sim rarely seen nowadays, as most simmers and content creators are trying to imitate that dull Play doh aesthetic of TS4 sims, thank you so much dear @Essa I already grabbed the 3 hairs, maybe tonight I put them in game.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#469 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 10:17 PM
This is a dormie called Carla Lograde, I like her facial expressions!

I found out later that this is what she wears under the fur coat:

Theorist
#470 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 12:06 AM
@simsample
Love her hair and her name.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#471 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 11:17 PM
More random pictures of Young Adults from my Uni:

#472 Old 28th May 2021 at 8:30 AM
Default Chung Nam Jung
Started him earlier this month, decided to make some personalised beauty spots for him. I have no idea what his major is but I know he likes to work out.
Screenshots
#473 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 8:18 PM
Default A Japanese student who I haven’t decided the name for yet.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#474 Old 17th Sep 2021 at 8:58 PM
Default The first teen in my game to go to University

Alan Orr from Baldrair Bluffs.
His elderly father kept control of his emotions as long as Alan was with him but shed tears when they parted. I wonder why. Maybe he fears he might not live to see Alan graduate. 'Well, Owen I might not live to see it either. I reach my threescore and ten next month. So let's try to look after ourselves and keep going. For Alan's sake?' You meet all of life in The Sims 2.

Alan is now matriculated as a 1st Semester student at Land Grant University. Here he is running to get to his first lecture.

Young Adults don't always slouch and walk slowly!

Alan is now living in Dormitory No. 2 at LGU. Here are six of the eight dormies he shares it with:

Left to Right: Darcie Hattee, Jake Whatford, Amber Hovestadt and Fox Frost

Left to Right: Christian Tolley and Harris Smallwood

These dormies all generated in my game, and I rather like the look of them. Fox Frost generated a few years ago and I have reason to believe he (she?) may be trans. The others all generated today. The names of the new ones were generated by @simsfreq 's name mod, and rather good names they are. Thanks, simsfreq!

There are also two of Peni's original dormies living in the upstairs rooms of the dorm.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
#475 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 9:59 AM
Default Mark Fujimoto
He has a name now and I've made some changes.

Screenshots
Page 19 of 20