Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram

I've been arrested... I'll never get onto the Dean's List now!

Why and How did she get arrested? O.o
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:20 PM
I think if they fight in public or when they don't pay for their restaurant bill? not sure if there are more ways?

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Field Researcher
#78 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:43 PM
I think that you can get arrested if you hack your grades in the secret society, and possibly if you get caught using the counterfeit money machine.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Field Researcher
#79 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:50 PM
That looks like a normal Secret Society abduction to me. I think it was just a witty caption considering her thought bubble at the time.
#80 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:10 PM
The Twins
Amelia & Lily are in college now, they're growing up so fast :weep:

Amelia (in the red)

Lily

I forgot to get rid of her braces :doh lol
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 7:46 PM
Duncan and Lana's first child.
*Insert Name* Carver-Miller

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Alchemist
#82 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:25 PM
Amy, One of the doormies...

Anneka getting took to the Secret Society

Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:52 AM
The oldest Miller kids are all in college now as well (phew, took a while to get there).

Heather

Jasmine

Castor

and Pollux

#84 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 6:22 AM
Tamica Esme rockin out the smustle, homies
Instructor
#85 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:07 PM
Cobain Weeds
In college, with his new girlfriend that's a total opposite of him and Whisper who fights with Steffi, a fug dormie who just sticks her nose in places she shouldn't (it's a happy house )

Yep, tried to give another change to print-screening, but it's still not working out. -_- Damn you programs that resize the pictures by making them all blurry!
Scholar
#86 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:02 PM

Caryl Alanis (can see her as a child here) working on her term paper instead of partying the days away :P
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 3:10 AM
FantasyRogue - Your Millers are gorgeous. And Castor and Pollux are the best looking aliens around.
Midwintertears - I love Cobain's face, like he was surprised for the picture.
Katya Steven - Caryl looks very intent on finishing her piece.
Diamontegirl - Tamica does not look too faithful on her dancing skills.

Echo's oldest girls in Uni

Emma:

Ira:

Shal:

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 5:10 PM

Cecilia Edwards

Dominic Edwards

Elliott Edwards

Field Researcher
#89 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 4:12 AM
Here's Amy in the library in her dorm building getting ready for finals

Here's Tom and Eric playing cards (Tom just got engaged to his girlfriend Aubree!)

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 3:53 PM
Ayanna Greenman entered college with her twin, Charlie, but Charlie is off in the Frat House with her love the cute chubby Frat Guy. I usually make her look so "Suzy Q" (lol I think that's the right term) but she looks nice with the sorta different/rougher look

Jules McCaky (?) family from Riverbloosom, also getting arrested.
#91 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 1:29 PM
Nayoko Lee
Unfortunately, That's not her real hair color

With her brother, Takashi
Obviously they don't get along very well :p

Field Researcher
#92 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 6:33 AM
Woo Romeo is off to college. Also I made a girlfriend just for him, her name is Catherin.

And Catherin

And them together

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Alchemist
#93 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 5:05 PM
Gen 2 Emi and her boyfriend Harvey at collage.

Field Researcher
#94 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 3:15 AM
First of all, Jupiter and Allie went to college. And I added two new aditions to the family. Eric and Demi
Jupiter

Allie

Demi Davies

Eric Morehead

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:54 PM
Default Demonika Goes Home From College

Demonika Storm takes a quick trip home from Goth University to check on her business. Seeing that she was interested in mortuary science, Demonika's mother, Zena, bought the old Grimstone Brothers Funeral Home for her. Demonika checks the floral arrangements.

A quick check of the lab -- everything looks ok here. Looks like business has been good! Zena has been taking good care of the business while Demonika is away at school.

Zena runs the Sweet Dreams Coffin Shop next door. Demonika runs over to say hello and chat. Too bad I couldn't get a better shot of Zena -- she's very attractive!

Demonika catches a ride back to Adams Hall with dorm-mate Melisande Dreamer and Melisande's parents, Penelope Dreamer and Fernando Delama. Film buffs may remember Penelope's 1927 hit "Suzanna, Girl of the Canadian Rockies". She was transformed into a vampire the night before she was to begin filming "Camille" and was a bit miffed to read in Variety the next day that she'd been replaced by Greta Garbo. Fernando was the star of such swashbucklers as 1934's "Revenge of the Son of Zorro". Their house is a treasure trove of Hollywood memorabilia. Melisande also had a brief career in the late 30's as Little Suzie, the Singing and Dancing Sensation. And yes, Demonika and Zena are vampires too .... Fortunately, Adams Hall has special accommodations for young vampiric students.

(I'm not very good at taking pics, this is my first post, be kind!)
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:52 PM
McKenzie Hogan went to college with Adam Renolds... what comes next?

retired moderator
#97 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:00 AM
Max & April At University

Formerly known as boolPropped
#98 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:06 AM
bP I seriously hope April isn't going to fall for the mean cow. He is really mean!
retired moderator
#99 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simtastic-Sims
bP I seriously hope April isn't going to fall for the mean cow. He is really mean!

Actually, she ended up hating the cow! The cow and llama got into a fight in her Uni house, so that pissed her off :p

Formerly known as boolPropped
Forum Resident
#100 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:31 PM
My precious Holly is all grown up and in college....

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Page 4 of 20