Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

60's Moderna Beach House

by Hony Posted 2nd Dec 2005 at 6:03 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:56 PM by Hony

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:09 AM
Adorable! Thank you!

Gild@
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:33 AM
Outstanding work, Hony. You're definitely my favourite house designer. Thanks

[~]
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:34 AM
I love this house! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:34 AM Last edited by Hony : 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mtcc
your house is great i tried it but you have one thing missing is the kitchen...
i used your house and furnished it but ended up with no space for kitchen

Well I'm sorry about that. You have to use space better. The room to the left of the garage was intended to be a kitchen and a diningroom together, to the right livingroom and bedroom. I know the house is kinda small, I tried to make it bigger or build it on larger lot, but it doesn't look good because of the roof. Even though I use the smallest possible roof slope, the roof looks weird going in too much height on the sides so this is the best I could get.
Alchemist
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:40 PM
Ohh very very nice! Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by archtartist8
I've been trying to recreate this type of house for so long! I can download your house to give me pointers! Everytime I try to create the "60's sloped roof" house, it comes out less than par...

I've been trying to create the sloped roof too. I'm not so good at it.

Love the house by the way. It's my fav type of house! :wave:
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:21 PM
OHMYGOD. This house looks AMAZING. It must have taken you ages. Thanks so much for sharing .

LOTSoflove, kat xx

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:21 PM
Ages? No, couple of hours maybe, just to get things right. Anyway, thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:06 AM
Nice house! thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:17 AM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!! I love it so much! Oh god, I don't know what to say... It's just perfect for what I need!!

ps - Love your avvie!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:38 PM
Love it!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 4:18 AM
I love it!

"this is shaping up to be an awesome day for dwight."
Mad Poster
#38 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:20 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for this house. I grew up in northwest Indiana and these are the houses right off Lake Michigan. I always wanted to own one. Oh by the way, I did add an upstairs to the house, took me a while to slope the roof, but I did it. It looks great. I wish I knew how to do screenshots I would like for you to see it. I put Rodrigo in the house and he loves it. Waiting on a wife now. LOL Thanks again
Soulsimmer
#39 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:34 PM
Yup, I agree that this house is small, still, it's gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing!
Inventor
#40 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 4:05 AM
I just moved a family of 3 in it. On the left I managed to fit the kitchen, dining, and living room. On the right I added a wall to make 2 bedrooms. And it's perfect

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
#41 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea
I just moved a family of 3 in it. On the left I managed to fit the kitchen, dining, and living room. On the right I added a wall to make 2 bedrooms. And it's perfect

Oh wow - is it cramped?
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:14 AM
Very nice!
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:25 AM
oh, fabulous! there is a house nearby that looks somewhat like this that i've been dying to attempt to make in the sim world. thanks!
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:58 AM
One of the best houses I've seen yet!
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 3:23 PM
it's house is fantastic it's exactly this i look after .. excuse me for my bad english i enjoy your work thanks !!
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:38 PM
I just discovered your beautiful homes because of the latest one being featured. Your talent is incredible....I have now downloaded all of them for my "high tech" neighborhood. Thanks so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:02 AM
Yes, I feel incredibly honored, that my latest house was featured! And it's a great thing people are getting to see my older houses as well. Thank you very much for your interrest!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:54 PM
Dang!!!!! This house is wicked awesome! I am not one for downloading houses b/c of all the extra crap that the creators include, but i've got to download this! keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:29 PM
Hermosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Gracias!!! Thx!! u are amazing!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 5:48 PM
I love this house. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Page 2 of 3