Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simone

by noema Posted 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Forum Resident
#51 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:12 AM
She's gorgeous... I love how elegant and simple she looks. Great job.
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 7:26 AM
a very pretty simmie; am glad to be able to add this one to my game. many thanks for sharing your lovely work!
Test Subject
#53 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:27 PM
Whenever I try to install her it says I need expanson pack data that is not installed. I would appreciate it if you would maybe put that in your post before others get their hopes up too. She is very beautiful and I am sad that I cannot use her.
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 10:46 PM
Very Gorgeous I wish I could get my sims to look like that lol Whenever i try to make a gorgeous sim she ends up looking more trashy/Slutty. Congrats a real lovly sim Im going to place into my game thanks.
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 1:52 PM
Damn girl! Good job! She's absolutly stunning! :D

what a wonderfull life ..
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 5:31 PM
Default wow
OMG! Amazing
she is going right in my bedrock town and pleasentville

she reminds me of a nurse. she just has that caring and compassionate look to he.
+ ***** = Your work
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:34 PM
pretty beautiful awsome thats just 3 words to describe this sim - iam not downloading much sims but she is awsome. thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 6:56 AM
I think I just turned gay. Hahaha, just kidding. She's great.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:47 AM
O my goodness she's so lovely, and beautiful. Brilliant job. Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:44 AM
She's gorgeous! Great Job! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Alchemist
#61 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by increasebluelib
Whenever I try to install her it says I need expanson pack data that is not installed. I would appreciate it if you would maybe put that in your post before others get their hopes up too. She is very beautiful and I am sad that I cannot use her.

This sim creator said you can use the Clean Installer to install her sim.

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:26 AM
She is such a beautiful sim, I try to create Sims but none of mine come out nearly as good as your sim. The great thing is she comes out looking classy, NOT trashy and she looks like such a beauty. great job and keep up the good work
Field Researcher
#63 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:39 PM Last edited by amberandcarlos33 : 11th Jan 2007 at 7:44 PM.
Wow, I must say the amount of negative comments, while not many, is quite aggravating. It takes a lot of talent and creativity to create not only an exceptional download of such a beautiful sim, but also a realistic one. You have done such a fabulous job. Shame on those who want to take this moment of happiness from you. They are greedy and have no manners. Apparently their mamas didn't teach them better~! You've done an exceptional job here and this sim is absolutely beautiful. Some of the sims other's have created, I've noticed, while gorgeous, look almost forced, especially with the shiny skin tones. This one, however, is absolutely perfect and I'm sure will look absolutely stunning in my game. Beware single sim men! And women! ;-) Good job and hats off to you hon!

happy simming,
Amber

ps - how about a red-haired green eyed sim, or a blonde haired blue eyed sim? *wink*wink*

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 3:39 AM
she's radiant! it's funny, I've been browsing the sims section for pretty sims ( I never download sims but I wanted some new faces) and I kept picking the sims that stood out to be the prettiest. Then as i saw this one I looked at your other creations and I found that the majority of what I had downloaded were your creations! They're all stunning, especially this one!! You're truly talented!

Eagles may soar but weasels don't get suck into jet engines.
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 7:38 PM
' don't work !
I don't understand, all the sims I've been downloaded here don't work at all. When I try to extract the files in the downloads repertory, a window tells me that I need an add-on that I don't have. All the sims are mentionned t work on The Sims 2.I have The Sims 2 + Night Life + University. This should be okay !
I have to say that I had Open for Business that I've uninstalled. I hope this don't make any problem for downloads now... Thanks for your answers
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 6:21 PM
Awsome ;-) She's natural, she's sweet, a mrrrrrrr ;-)

Great Job :-)
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:37 PM
I try again
I don't understand, all the sims I've been downloaded here don't work at all. When I try to extract the files in the downloads repertory, a window tells me that I need an add-on that I don't have. All the sims are mentionned t work on The Sims 2.I have The Sims 2 + Night Life + University. This should be okay !
I have to say that I had Open for Business that I've uninstalled. I hope this don't make any problem for downloads now... Thanks for your answers
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:42 AM
I wish i had the time and patience to make a beautiful sim like this!

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 12:15 AM
Noema, this is gorgeous, Many of the people who are saying bad things are simply jealous. I don't have enough patience to do anything as beautiful and stunning as this.
Gorgeous Job.

We spies, We slow hands.
Instructor
#70 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:35 AM
Well done! Very unique and pretty.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th May 2007 at 1:58 AM
does anyone know what hair number this is @peggys?Thanxs!
Oh,Ignore the rude comments.There just jealous they don't have the time to make a beautiful sim like that.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:23 AM
I love Simone, she's one of my favorite sims of yours! This is her family in my game:

http://www.zenobias-sims2-deko.de/v...p?p=51976#51976
RETROTROUT
#73 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 10:02 PM
wow she's pretty awesome i mean hot :P
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:23 AM
Gosh... please make her for real anyhow and I'll marry her on the spot! Thanks for the great job!

Sonny
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th May 2008 at 6:15 AM
wow...really beautiful...every feature in her face..and her makeup is very TASTEFULLY done...thank you so much for sharing
Page 3 of 4