Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack V2 w/Face Overlays

by decorgal21572 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 10:36 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

417 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 388 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 17
Test Subject
#201 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:15 AM
They look really awesome!
I recently downloaded them and they seemed to cause issues with my sims. Also I tried to download version 1 but it dosen't appear in hobbies/miscellanios or however you spell it.
Please help me!
Test Subject
#202 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:16 PM
this is awsome...but could you put it on you websit because for some reason i cant download it here and i really need face expresions pleez ^.^
Test Subject
#203 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 9:41 PM
Thank you so, so much. I know you spent a lot of hard work and time creating this, and you did a wonderful job. Keep up the awesome work!!!

He didn't unbutton your blouse to see
A better view of your heart.
Test Subject
#204 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 8:53 PM
Wow this is simply GREAT! thanks a lot for this wonderful hack i just have one question, in your new hack as you said u made some head movements, well in one of the poses (sit floor-lie on back legs bent) the head keeps moving right and left and it doesn't stop is there a way to make it still like in the old hack?
Test Subject
#205 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:17 PM
Thanks a lot

Good job!!!!
Test Subject
#206 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 6:04 AM
I'm really excited about this. Can't wait to try it out. I'm hoping that it works in my game b/c I really want to use it. Thank you so much for the detailed pics. and for giving so much information.
Test Subject
#207 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 3:23 AM
THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!
*Huggles* XD
im so excited to use it now :O

Life is unfair to those who can't comprehend their mistakes
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:01 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#209 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 9:48 PM
I love it!! Can I use this on a community site? That would be even better!
Test Subject
#210 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 5:57 PM
OMG !! I could add more feeling in my sims.
Great!! Love it! Thank you.
Test Subject
#211 Old 2nd May 2008 at 2:56 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#212 Old 2nd May 2008 at 5:23 PM
I've tried to access it on a community site and I can't find it. Can I use it there?
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:53 AM Last edited by jennydeenyc : 6th May 2008 at 2:19 AM.
I'm having a similar issue to one of the other posters here: my sim will go into a pose, but within about 10 seconds will autonomously decide to do something else and will snap himself out of the pose/facial overlay. Also, I've had my sim get stuck when using one of the sitting poses (I think it was male #1). I was trying to overlay a 2nd pose, when he decided to view a flamingo on the other side of the lot. He went into shadow (as if no lights were shining on him), and another sim tried to sit on his tile of the sofa, as if he wasn't even there. I tried canceling the "view flamingo" action, so that I could stop his pose and facial overlay, but he was just stuck there. If I went down a house level (to the foundation), the room he was in disappeared but he remained visibly floating in midair where the sofa would have been. I had to use the snap out of function to get him controllable again, and he reappeared by the flamingo he had been trying to view. I have Uni, NL, OFB, FFS, GLS & Seasons installed. Hope there's some way around this, otherwise I won't be able to use your lovely mod :-(
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 6th May 2008 at 2:19 PM
thank youuuuuu!!!!!! I'm never going to donate for stuff, but if this was donation stuff and very expensive, I would still buy it!!!
Test Subject
#215 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:37 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I am unable to save the #5 pic of the poses as the image isn't all there. This is an indication that when you uploaded the image there was some sort of interupption to the upload causing only a portion (top) of the image to upload. I see that no one else has reported this possibly because I may be the only one to actually save the images.

I'd really appreciate it if you could check into this as I really would like to have the full image prior to installing the poses. I didn't have any problems with the rest of the images.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#216 Old 9th May 2008 at 6:24 AM
okay i read evrything on here and I still dont know wat 2 do. okay so i scroll down and i see the download box...then it says download files..so i click on "decorgal_hack_modelpose.zip" rite? well thats wat i did. then wat? and once i do this(if i evr find out) i play the game then do wat? plz sum1 tell me and plz explain it lik ur tellin sum1 thats rele new to this (cuz ive nvr dun this. i went on yahoo answers and they told me 2 go on here so i got this and im lik...yea okay...wat do i do?)
Test Subject
#217 Old 9th May 2008 at 6:29 AM
okay i read evrything on here and I still dont know wat 2 do. okay so i scroll down and i see the download box...then it says download files..so i click on "decorgal_hack_modelpose.zip" rite? well thats wat i did. then wat? and once i do this(if i evr find out) i play the game then do wat? plz sum1 tell me and plz explain it lik ur tellin sum1 thats rele new to this (cuz ive nvr dun this. i went on yahoo answers and they told me 2 go on here so i got this and im lik...yea okay...wat do i do?)
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:17 AM
You need to find the file you downloaded, and unzip it. Then the unzipped file needs to go in your My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads folder, or any sub-folder within the Downloads folder. Then, when you load up your game, you will have a new buyable object in the catalog, in the Hobbies/Miscellaneous section. It will look like a black box. You buy the object, place it on your lot, and then you can have a sim click on it and choose an overlay pose from the menu that comes up.
Test Subject
#219 Old 13th May 2008 at 4:37 AM
jenny i dont have this hack or any others for that matter (im debating if i should get this one, i dont want it to mess up my game)

HOWEVER i was reading your post from the 5th, it could be your free-will. turn that off and see if it still happens.
#220 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:15 AM
Just wondering, is this compatible with FreeTime? It won't show up for me.
Test Subject
#221 Old 22nd May 2008 at 12:28 PM
This is fantastic, Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#222 Old 26th May 2008 at 6:08 PM
This is BRILLIANT!
thanks so so so so so so SO much for making this
:D:D<3
Test Subject
#223 Old 27th May 2008 at 2:40 PM
Was anyone been able to find out if there is a version to use in a community lot?
Test Subject
#224 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:58 PM
How do you use the poses?
Test Subject
#225 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 2:50 AM
hey i was wondering if you could make it so when u use a pose it doesnt come up as an action, if it would just do it automaticly. that way it'd be easier to use to paint portraits
Page 9 of 17