Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#726 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 4:48 AM

The study hall was quiet until Alarie Thackery made an urgent squeal, pushed her chair back and pointed out the window.

Because a gentleman always keeps his end of the bet. Even if that means streaking a lap around the school.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Theorist
#727 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 9:39 PM
@Charmful
I love your posed school picture

Allard Granville-Carver
youngest son of Vixente and Fabienne (née Allard) Granville-Carver

Link Ninja
#728 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 2:21 AM

Alanna Thackery comes over to Franz’s place for dinner and meets his family (Including the cat Lemoncake) and everyone was on their best behavior, that is, until his twin sister let slip that ‘Franzie used to lip sync to Elvis in his boxers when he was a kid’, despite him almost leaping over dinner to silence her. She is the worst.

Test Subject
#729 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 12:37 PM Last edited by jacksonville : 15th Nov 2016 at 5:55 PM.
Default Miss Hudson
Test Subject
#730 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 9:34 AM Last edited by jacksonville : 19th Dec 2016 at 2:29 PM.
Default Miss Rogers

Field Researcher
#731 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 6:48 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:57 PM. Reason: I will fight you, Photobucket
I posted some pictures of Harriet in the toddler thread, and I just had to share what a beautiful teen she's become :lovestruc I think she looks so striking!
This is her before and after her birthday makeover:

Oh and she's the first sim I've ever had initiate their first kiss all by themselves (with the help of ACR, of course)! I was so excited I was actually squealing at my screen
Test Subject
#732 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 7:22 AM Last edited by jacksonville : 19th Dec 2016 at 2:31 PM.
Default Project night
Alex(boy) is at Sydney's(girl) house working on a school project
Forum Resident
#733 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 12:36 AM
Hunter and Elsa Elven. Grandchildren of Pascal Curious

Forum Resident
#734 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 5:07 PM
Turquoise Grunt. She got her mother's big nose, but I think she's still pretty in her own way.
Field Researcher
#735 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
From left to right
on floor: Thanos L'Ecuyer, Elvira Lachaîne and her twin brother Emeric, Stella Dalle and her twin brother Silas, Davina Lebel
seating: Albertine Granville-Carver, Laetitia Morneau-Diop and her twin sister Larissa, Antonio Ferland and his twin brother Armando, Allard Granville-Carver
standing: Marianne Morneau-Diop, Nico Kowalski and his twin brother Noé, Olivia Granville-Carver, Giraud Martains and teacher Leilani Troii

Noé is currently dating Olivia.
[/CENTER]

Essa, brilliant idea - you prompted me to take a group photograph of "my" teens.

Veronaville teens -- although some of them actually are Young Adults already! I just wish I'd done it sooner.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Tybalt Capp - Mercutio Monty - Hermia Capp - Miranda Capp
Juliette Capp - Romeo Monty - Bottom Summerdream - Desdemona Capp
Hall Capp - Puck Summerdream - Benedick Monty - Beatrice Monty

I love them all.
Scholar
#736 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 6:26 PM

I'm still surprised how pretty Andrina Starbloom turned out, considering she looks 90% like her mother, who I never thought of as attractive.

Aami, her older sister, got a bit long in the face as she grew up. She looks almost exactly like her father, and would probably have looked better as a boy.

Anyway, this is their mother as a teen (with her brother). You can really see the standard Face 1 features she got from her own mother. She's a really fun character to play, though.
Field Researcher
#737 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 1:30 AM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:12 AM.

Erlene Flores. 3rd gen of this family finally sees it's first teen. Gen 4 here I come~! :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Test Subject
#738 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 10:51 AM
My current Pleasantview teens:

Brandon Broke (unborn baby Broke)

William Burb (John&Jennifer's son, Lucy's youger brother)

Martha Goth (daughter of Dina and late Mortimer)
Scholar
#739 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 7:05 PM

Daniel (left) and Sean MacAvoy. They're from generation 6 of an ISBI I keep neglecting.

This is a girl called Virginia. She's been adopted into one of my legacies.

Um, oww? This one isn't originally from my game. Her name is Piper, and I downloaded her from a friend.
Link Ninja
#740 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 7:07 AM
Teens that are currently young adults in game but have some rando throwback pics

The Thackery sisters silently contemplate dinner after a disagreement on whether or not to throw a house party while their parents are out for the night (Alarie on left, Alanna on right)

Orion Loche practicing on one of his many instruments

Illyana Sanchez kicks some balls around to vent at the recreation center

Leona Hillenburg singing to no one in particular though she's definitely pointing somewhere. An imaginary fan maybe?

Lab Assistant
#741 Old 1st May 2017 at 10:54 PM
Auggie Willowbottom! He'll take over the farm for his mother, Posey, once he reaches adulthood (he's gen 2).

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Scholar
#742 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:27 PM
Field Researcher
#743 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:01 AM

Kezia Floris apparently does not want to give me a sensible picture of her without force.

If only your eyes where op- oh never mind. It's close enough. XD

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Mad Poster
#744 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 7:01 AM
@TigerAnne
Your sims have such lovely skin tones..on every picture I see!(must be default?)
And these last 3 have cool hair as well. Pretty.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#745 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:00 PM

Elisabeth Jacobs. Mayor's granddaughter. Future rockstar and mad scientist. A romance sim stucked in town with only one teen boy - her brother. Friend of mirrors. Giver of noogies.

For some reason she decided that best time to practice is 3 am.
Scholar
#746 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 3:50 PM
This is young miss Nova Tärnholm. She is the one and only real alien in my hood. Nova loves cleaning and hates tv so she must be an alien (lolz) . I dig up this dress somewhere (TSR maybe?) and it was "spot on". Poor Lotus, he's just a head.

Mad Poster
#747 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
...Nova loves cleaning and hates tv so she must be an alien (lolz) .

Then I must be half-alien, I hate tv...

Scholar
#748 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Then I must be half-alien, I hate tv...

Well, was just reffering to myself back when I was a teenager. I hated cleaning and liked tv. But we are all diffrent. No hard feelings I hope.
Mad Poster
#749 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 7:03 PM
Of course not! ahah! Sometimes, I think I'd prefer aliens to humans anyway. lol

Scholar
#750 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:00 AM
@Rosebine Thank you! The skintones on the first two are actually Pooklet's good old Compulsion skins, which I just can't let go of as my defaults. Wilandra is wearing the even older Louis #7. The set I abuse the most, however, is Trapping's Soltider.
Page 30 of 36