Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#826 Old 23rd May 2020 at 5:15 PM
Default Bopperz -- Intimate little Downtown Club, Just for Teens

This is the outing to Downtown Veronaville that I mentioned recently in another thread. Miranda Capp went there with her boyfriend Gerry McBain and two other boys. First they went to Cold Issue Clothing, where Miranda bought some new clothes, including the bikini she's now wearing. From there they went on to Bopperz, a popular destination for teens, built on a 1x4 gap site, across the road from the House of Fallen Trees. Bopperz has a dress code of swimwear; there's a small swimming pool and a hot tub at the back of the club.

The teens in the picture are (left to right) Roger Jeffrey (Downtown Veronaville), Clare Carroll (CAS townie, half hidden behind Gerry), Gerry McBain kissing Miranda Capp (both Veronaville), Grace Jarvie (Downtown Veronaville -- lives next door to the Jeffrey brothers), Jolyon Jeffrey (Roger's much less shy brother), Donald Dent (CAS townie, but has a little sister -- and Ginger Newson likes him), and Edgar Edwards (lives with his mum in Monopolis).

Isn't it good to see the young ones so relaxed and at ease with each other? There's no social distancing here! (Well, except perhaps for Roger. But he's very, very shy.)
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#827 Old 27th May 2020 at 11:39 AM
Alyson Coffyn reflects on all of the loss her family has experienced and hopes for a change in their luck soon.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Mad Poster
#828 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 3:55 AM
Randomly generated paper carrier in my test hood

Sent him to uni recently and this is his replacement
Screenshots
#829 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 8:44 PM
Default Isabis Timura
Here's a Sim who's been sat collecting dust in the Sim bin since 4th June (yeah ik lol i keep tabs)

On the left is a version from like a month ago, on the right is a version from a day or two ago after randomising his face and sculpting it out. Definitely came out better I think. I can't remember which name came from where but I know one of them is Swiss in origin.

Bonus: I have a young adult Sim (Jamie) in the works who was originally made as a teen dating back from 23rd March

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#830 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 5:42 PM Last edited by Peace : 7th Oct 2020 at 7:09 AM.
Jagger Fiatta
Father GrandMother GrandFather

Jagger's Aunts, Koa and Kai Fiatta!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#831 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 11:03 PM
Perry and his squised nose, damn man it looks like someone flattened his nose lmao.
#832 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 8:53 AM
Default Dasante
Dasante was originally made for The Sims 3, but I decided to convert him, since this was when I was still 'transitioning' (I guess) from pudding faces. Making him in The Sims 2 has been kind of hard, since it's a balance of making his facial features true to the original while making sure he doesn't age up into a gremlin, and I think I've done alright so far.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#833 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 3:06 PM
Midori, what a gorgeous teen!

Well.....
...as the proverb says, like mother, like daughter.

Images are crops from the full size ones, no other postwork was done, for those interested in that kind of stuff, in this image you can see how I set the lights for the night pics.

My sweet born in game sim Cristina is already a teen:

So sad she's not as gorgeous as her mother Kathleen.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Forum Resident
#834 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 4:16 PM
Cristina and Midori are both beautiful, JR!

Where did you get the diffuser lights you used for Midori's outdoor picture? Are they found in the lighting category? I thought I had something similar but I couldn't find them in lighting so I'm wondering if I actually have them or if they're found in a different category.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#835 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 4:55 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 26th Nov 2020 at 5:18 AM.
Thank you for your kind words my dear friend @HobbesED I didn't like Cristina too much, to be honest I do not like the random element game's engine adds to born in game sims when mix their parents' facial features, giving them a "Maxis-like" touch I definitely hate to see in my sims.

If I were able to control how these features are blended, for sure the resulting face would be thousand times better than the actual results.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Field Researcher
#836 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 6:48 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 26th Nov 2020 at 5:14 AM. Reason: Grammar and typos
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
Where did you get the diffuser lights you used for Midori's outdoor picture? Are they found in the lighting category? I thought I had something similar but I couldn't find them in lighting so I'm wondering if I actually have them or if they're found in a different category.

@HobbesED these are the hidden Maxis studio lights, I cloned and made them available in lighting/misc category, I just uploaded these 5 lamps for you here: https://app.box.com/s/w0jey5axlujfkmob82uy1o6dwilrn88w they will override the original ones, the only change I did is that now they're available in the catalog, also you can find a collection file here: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=49856 that makes them available via collections, but according to what I read in the thread replies, that collection file does not work with some EP's, I cannot ensure that since I have base game only, but that is what I read.

Forum Resident
#837 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 7:16 PM
Thanks JR! I've got your version now. :-)

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Forum Resident
#838 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 12:48 PM
I'll share something here.

This is a recently aged to teen Janet Smith, daughter Pollination Tech#9 and Jenny. I think she looked quite cute.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
#839 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 8:24 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 26th Nov 2020 at 8:34 PM.
Cute alien girl @CrystalFlame360 and nice shot, curiously the only skin shade I like from the original Eaxis ones is the Alien skin, same thing for the eyes, I dislike all the other Eaxis skins and eyes, Eaxis eyes sucks.

A pretty old pic of my sexy teen Midori, based on BobbyTH's "Girl next Door" bodyshape.

Field Researcher
#840 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 7:27 PM
My teenager Cristina is between Rembrandt and Chagall, not, I'm not telling she's a piece of art of that category, simply she's standing between 2 paintings of those creators.

Maybe @HobbesED @MOOKIEBLAYLOCK or any other survivor of BAS wreck, remember Delia as the girl of the punching bag, well my shapely lady is back to her old trainer job, this time to help Cristina to get in shape.

A swimsuit shot of Cristina.

And one of my favorite kinds of pic, a portrait.

Forum Resident
#841 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 10:32 PM
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful teen Sim, JR.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#842 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 9:24 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 4th Dec 2020 at 3:44 AM.
Thank you so much my dear old friend @HobbesED for the kind words you always have for my humble sims and pics, well this one will be the last batch of pics of Cristina I post to MTS as she's about to become an adult sim, of course I'll take some shots of her but I'll not waste them in the thread specified for those images, even I don't wish to reply to that topic, but soon or late I'll have to write some words there as I'm owing a nice comment to 2 wonderful ladies and their stunning female sims & pictures, but also I have to say some hard words about the topic itself and this Orwellian sims community.

No more words by now, here is Cristina posing with her parents.

With her stunning mother:

And her "not so good looking" father:

Also Cristina is getting ready for the holidays.

Forum Resident
#843 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 4:30 AM
I think Cristina and her father look cute, but this is coming from someone who likes really cute things.

Scout transitioned to a teen this round and I think she looks alright, if you're into the cartoony aesthetic of The Sims 2 (which I am):

She looked kinda funky as a toddler, but grew into her features fine. She's playing her dog, Suzi.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#844 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 2:00 PM
Dustin is literally in love with this game, he can let himself get glued on it if I'd let him, lol!
Screenshots
Instructor
#845 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 8:12 PM
The Ridderstedt family has two sets of twins, these two girls are the youngest set. Ruth-Emma is the one on the phone (she looks like she's getting bad news, but it's just a townie trying to get hold of her middle brother) - she's very no-nonsense and a bit blunt and her look just isn'timportant to her as long as she feels comfortable - and Ruesha is the one who's cooked a bowl of chili. I picture her as someone who loves vintage clothing and old movies and doesn't mind living like a fifties housewife as long as she gets to choose it herself.

Screenshots
Scholar
#846 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 4:01 AM

Patricia Van Nuys, one of Bayside Flats' papergirls. Her name came from the mid-century name-replacement I liked enough in Strangetown Sixty-What to leave in. Her lovely appearance shows the beauty of empty templates and good gen-town content -- including face templates, although I do NOT remember downloading one quite so alien. Aww, those big beautiful eyes and that dainty little nose...
Forum Resident
#847 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 1:11 PM
I've got some pictures here

This is, the now teenage, Priscilla Goth. There is a picture of her as a child in the kids' thread. She is Alexander and Stella Goth's (Terrano) daughter.

This is Priscilla's younger twin sister, Elizabeth. I think she looks quite adorable, though she does remind me of Lola Curious...

Speaking of Curious, this is Venus, the alien baby Pascal is pregnant with at the start of the game. She just finished college at present and on her last two days as a teen, she had acne.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#848 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 3:01 PM
and this college brat...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#849 Old 12th May 2021 at 11:27 AM
Dee Liver, the newspaper girl, gets to visit some lovely places on her daily round.

Screenshots
Instructor
#850 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 11:55 PM Last edited by moonlight__ : 20th Jun 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Your typical good girl (soon to be bad ) and bad boy combo. They're cliche but they're cute. He's from a poor area (the second pic is at his apartment block) and the girl's parents own a record store and kinda in the middle but a toxic household. She looks kinda diferrent now (more bad girl looking) but I was too lazy to give them a photoshoot cause I have't played the game for a month.

Screenshots
Page 34 of 36