Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anne Hathaway

by dutch Posted 30th Jan 2011 at 10:25 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2012 at 4:14 PM by dutch

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 62 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 5:43 PM
Holy mother of God.
If I hadn't known already that it's a sim, I would've thought it was actually her in the picture!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 6:42 AM Last edited by Randyflagg : 11th Oct 2011 at 7:04 AM.
Seems as though I'm running into the same problem with her eyes. In fact, I uninstalled the beauty pack thinking that it may have been caused by a faulty install, but unfortunately to no avail. Any word on a fix on this, as the skin is really fantastic! Well done, all around!

EDIT: Deleted the eye file and I'm now able to use the default eyes in game. Better than nothing!
Test Subject
#78 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 12:47 PM
Oh~ This sim really looks like her~~ You did a great job!!
By the way, didn't you use any slider hack??
I want to use this sim in my game. But I mind use any slider hack.(It may cause some errors..)
So.. Somebody using this sim tell me if this need slider hacks, please.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 11:14 AM
I cannot believe this isn't a featured upload. It looks exactly like her without even having to read who it is suppose to be. I've seen way too many uploads that don't look anything like the celebs that got more attention than your upload has from the mods on this site... it has got to be an oversight on their part. This is extremely good.
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 5:14 AM Last edited by Doesnt_Die : 4th Aug 2012 at 6:34 AM.
I downloaded your anne hathaway sim, and the beauty pack. Your sim in my game has a long beak nose & a wide jaw, why does mine look nothing like yours? How do i get this faceshape and face texture?
Test Subject
#81 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:30 PM
[QUOTE=Doesnt_Die]I downloaded your anne hathaway sim, and the beauty pack. Your sim in my game has a long beak nose & a wide jaw, why does mine look nothing like yours? How do i get this faceshape and face texture?

Mine looks nothing like the picture aswell. With the beauty pack. All other packages Ive installed(same way as I did with the beauty pack), works. The beauty pack just doesn't work
Hope you have time to look into it.
Forum Resident
#82 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 9:06 AM
Wow!!! She is just amazing!!!!

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Thanks! I don't always succeed but will give it my best.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 6:03 AM
ohh God, it´s her!!!

excellent job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 11:23 AM
Thank you! Anne is my favourite :lovestruc And I immediately recognized this to be her! Great job
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 5:03 AM
I downloaded her and had the same problem as some others, her nose is huge and she looks odd.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:01 PM
That is awesome! It looks just like her! When I was scrolling along, I thought that was an actual pic of her at a glance. Good Job!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:22 PM
Wow, nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 10:20 PM
tnx
Page 4 of 4