Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simouns Chocolate Factory: make true candies, eat or sell them in OFB shops

by MajorJeff Posted 8th May 2006 at 4:24 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2006 at 3:46 PM by MajorJeff : new version 1.0

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th May 2006 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cookniro
I love my chocolate machine. It works great but my displayed chocolate errrors after a whil and the error thing comes up. Sometimes I can get away with reset others I have to hit delet or the pop-up won't go away. Help. I love my machine I built a store to sell my chocolates.

I also have this problem. After about six minutes an error will occur and i'm forced to delete all of the chocolates I produce. The error I get I've listed below:

Object Error

an error has occured in object "Simouns Choco Bunny"
Error: Stack Underflow

I hope you are able to fix this problem because it is such an awesome object
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:01 PM
Quote:
Object Error
an error has occured in object "Simouns Choco Bunny"
Error: Stack Underflow

I think I found the cause of this "time-bomb" error and fixed it. I'll upload a new version as soon as the server errors (more info) are repaired too. Thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:29 PM
Great idea, cant wait to get this into my game and try it out.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:59 PM
Thank you.
Forum Resident
#55 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:13 AM
This is perfect, thank you very much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 16th May 2006 at 11:15 AM
New version 0.2 - 08/16/06
Hi,
I just posted a new version of the Simouns Chocolate Factory object.
Downloading this update is highly recommended (please remember that the object is still in testing).
As usual, do not forget to post your feedback or problems about using this object (always appreciated), thanks!
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:29 PM
Thank you so much! I've been asking exactly for this for so long, and every time my requests would expire and be closed! I was beginning to accept that this was just not possible! And now, here you've done it! I will never give up my optimism so easily again! (I have to go cry now.)
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th May 2006 at 8:06 PM
Great to see you were able to fix the bugs. Thanks again! :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 16th May 2006 at 8:43 PM
I can't Download

I have a question. When in Spanish? I can't manage the SimPE but I can help you with the translation. You say me the word and I say you the translation . Then you replace that in the spanish part :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:19 PM
More translations (German, Spanish) are possible, but I first prefer to wait until the testing is finished. After that, I can send you a list of strings to be translated and I'll add them to the objects.
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:31 PM
Thanks so much! I would give it a six star rating if i could
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:00 PM Last edited by sebigut119 : 18th May 2006 at 9:09 PM.
oKey I not have any problem... send the list of strings in English obvious ly
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th May 2006 at 3:58 AM
This seems to have taken a lot of effort, but it was sure worth it. A great idea, and an object that's useful as well. Great job!
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:40 PM
Default Awesome!
I tested this and it works beautifully. Thank you so much for this, Major.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:36 PM
Just great, thanks so much, this must have taken you a lot of effort! Great! :D
Test Subject
#66 Old 26th May 2006 at 5:39 PM
thanx!

<<<Cindy>>>
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:57 AM
All I can say is.. Anymore..? This works great..
Instructor
#68 Old 29th May 2006 at 7:44 PM
Brilliant ! I use your factory in my game very often, thank you very much for this great creation !
Field Researcher
#69 Old 31st May 2006 at 1:46 PM
wow i like this chocolate rabbits! It was surely many work,
double thanks!

nothing there
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:02 PM
Thankyou for making this wonderful chocolate factory.
Test Subject
#71 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:19 AM
Hi ,wonderfull object! I think i have a little problem...
the pie menu above says the cooking skill rises 1 point, but it does not. And now my cooking skills are full i still can't make pies. Ofcours it can be something else but it looks alittle like it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#72 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rramirezz
the pie menu above says the cooking skill rises 1 point, but it does not. And now my cooking skills are full i still can't make pies. Ofcours it can be something else but it looks alittle like it.

Strange; I didn't change the cooking skill code, it works the same way as the original object. But what about these pies? Do you mean you can't make pies when having the factory object in your game? If the cooking skill is full, it is then normal that the factory or any other object can't increase the skill more than the max.
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:57 AM
No it was before the cooking skillbar was full (gonna try somethings out then report back) It was after that i had the factory in my game. I heard you can only make pie with full cookingskill?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#74 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:44 PM
OK.
I don't know about required cooking skill for making pies, but it would be surprising that the factory could conflict with that.
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 11:40 AM
I also have the private taxi from Katy 76 on my lot and a custom carreer (baker) can that be a possible cause ?
i removed both from my lot and that didn't help...
Page 3 of 6