Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simouns Chocolate Factory: make true candies, eat or sell them in OFB shops

by MajorJeff Posted 8th May 2006 at 4:24 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2006 at 3:46 PM by MajorJeff : new version 1.0

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
Original Poster
#76 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 10:27 AM
Sorry I don't know whether these objects could interact.
But do you have the problem with the factory in your lot or without it?
Test Subject
#77 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:05 PM Last edited by rramirezz : 20th Jun 2006 at 5:54 PM.
without to .Well never mind gonna try it later again I have a new comp so I need to re-Install and try it again there ok ?
so I reinstalled my game and played again (this time without the private taxi) and now i can make pie.But my skills still don't rise with the chocolate factory...
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:26 AM
WOW!! chocolate...yay!! what a great idea! i always wanted my sims to eat thoes candies...
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:02 PM
Incredible!!!
I think that you are a genius, you must work for maxis (they need people like you)
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:17 PM
Coimpletely awesome! I was so disappointed too whan I realized that the Maxis Chocolate Factory didn't really make chocolates. But thanks to you, my Sim will be as chocolate obsessed as I am!
Test Subject
#81 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 2:52 PM
thanks MajorJeff excellent job
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 4:27 AM
Default thanks!
i always wanted this without actully unlocking it nice work
Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:50 PM
I need NOW the Spanish version please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#84 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:57 PM
New version
Sure sebigut119, here it is .
New version 1.0 available, and with a PDF version of the guide (for users who can't open HTML Help files on Mac).
Hope you'll like it. :D
Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:22 AM
I find an error in this version of the Factory:: When I start to create Chocolate cost $100 but later for the second, thirty, etc. don't cost me anything... can you fix it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#86 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:31 AM
No it's not an error: you pay for the chocolate filled in the bowl, not for each produced candy. I didn't want to charge for each produced candy (not really realistic I agree )...
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:38 PM
I just bought OFB and a chocolate store...BRILLIANT!Thanks!
- Jessie
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:30 AM
This is such a great object. Though I'm wondering if you will ever consider making a Medicine machine but where you could sell the medicine that the sims make in the shops for OBF. You know the career reward object that you can make and sell or drink the medine? That would be cool to have but with the option to also make vampire potions and cures with.

Also thank you so much for this object
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:58 PM
Yay!!! Chocolate for all!!! Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#90 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:15 AM
Default works great but doesn't restock on shelf
Hi. Thanks so much for this item. Even though there are some extras in the "owners" inventory(in order to restock), they do not restock on the shelf. I have them on the Magisplay. Do they need to be off the Magisplay in order to restock or should that matter?

Other than that.... it fabulous! Will you be adding more chocolate items to the create menu?

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Test Subject
#91 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:22 AM
Default Overthehill DJ
It's weird, I thought about setting up a candy shelve along with another OFB store. the Maxis version didn't work, so thank you. I hope I don't have any problems with yours. will let you know if I do.
Test Subject
#92 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:53 AM
fantasticAL genius idea! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:26 PM
Now Pleasantview got a bakery in your honor: "MajorJeff's Chocolate Emporium" but the owner is a punk

Anyway...good job ! I found this object very useful and I hope you will do other chocolate stuff for this wonderful object ! :lovestruc

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#94 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:11 AM
This is an excellent chocolate making machine. I love it!

Just wondering though, if we might see an update with some new chocies to make?
Test Subject
#95 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 8:42 PM
simouns chocolate factory
i use the simouns chocolate factory in my game and love it! i only wish for more shapes for my sim to make/sell. it would be cool if there were santa's for christmas, hearts for sweet hearts day and pumpkins for halloween/thanksgiving. the simouns chocolate factory works for me and i have ALL the EP's.keep up the great work and THANKS!
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM Last edited by Gambler1971 : 21st Jan 2007 at 11:38 PM. Reason: no longer a problem
Great
I too love this package.
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:47 PM
wow this is cool thanks for making and sharing it i cant wait to try it out
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 9:03 PM
I didn't think this possible. YOU'RE MY HERO!!!

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
wow thanks im going to use it straight away i was wonderin cud u make some more chocolates like boxes of them so we can sell more kinds of chocolate also do u get a chocolate badge? many thanks
Test Subject
#100 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 8:18 AM
Good work.
It was pleasant to me.
I have a request if it is possible to make a factory on manufacture of computer schemes, etc.
Though it is difficult but I cannot program.
Probably the first place would receive.
Page 4 of 6