Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

18 Stafford Terrace - Victorian Townhouse (up to NL required)

by aelflaed Posted 19th Apr 2008 at 3:25 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2008 at 4:36 AM by aelflaed

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Alchemist
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th May 2008 at 4:16 AM
Maria, the kitchen is in the basement, as service areas were at this period. There is even a scullery and pantry, as well as the servants' dining table. The basement area -is- described in the text above.
Glad you like it.
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 12:40 PM
This lot is great and shows the time period in a fantastic way but one,thing would you be willing to upload this lot onto thesims2.com as myself and a friend of mine are having trouble downloading it off MTS2 ??
Alchemist
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 12:43 AM
Rainbow-smartiez, keep trying! Sometimes the site is having trouble for a day or so, and then things download properly again. Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:19 AM
OMG this place is so much fun to play. It is now one of may favorite sim homes. Thank you so much!

xox
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:55 AM
I just wanted to say "thanks". This is currently one of my favourite houses, I really really like it!

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 8:13 AM
Thanks to both of you, I appreciate your comments.
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:46 PM
The house is lovely! At least I can have a bit of Britain in my game. Now I just need a way of making our typically tiny twisty stairs and I can make some Scottish tennaments.
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:37 AM
Hi, the townhouse looks great but it keep crashing my game when I try actually using the house. I downloaded the special walls already, so I am not sure why this is happening. Can you help? I'd really love to play with this house. Thanks!
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:19 AM
Hi, I'm still new at this; your post says 'up to NL' but I have Dbl Dlx NL/Celeb stuff (and nothing else) .... I so hope it still works! thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 2:09 AM
bitofapip, it should still work for you I believe.

Tartfuel, do you mean it crashes when you try to load the house, or when you try to place it in your neighbourhood? Can you move a family in? Do you have the required EPs? If you don't have Nightlife, the house will likely crash.

The unlevelled walls shouldn't cause crashing, and you say you have them anyway. Have you tried taking out your CC? You may well have something (besides the lot package) that is causing this.
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 7:47 PM
Hah hah, this looks a lot like my house! Great work, very realistic

resistance is useless.
ALL MY CREATIONS are on garden of shadows, check them out! (rh)
Forum Resident
#37 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 2:47 AM
Cute!

Thank you.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#38 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 1:02 AM
Thanks for commenting!
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th May 2010 at 9:11 PM
Hold on a sec! It said all I needed was University and Nightlife!
Now, I have these, plus Pets, Seasons, and Freetime...and yet the Package Installer says it doesn't work! Could you possibly point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th May 2010 at 2:31 PM
Maybe you got a corrupted copy? Try a fresh download. Also try using CleanInstaller rather than the Eaxis version.

The lot was created in a clean environment, Uni / NL only, so the specs should definitely be as written.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 9:44 AM
Victorian house is the best I've seen it!
thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 2:20 PM
great job but could u maybe make it on a bigger lot so it has more of a back garden. I know it wasnt 'the thing' in victorian times to have a city/townhouse and have a garden. just thought it would finish the house off
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:27 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 2 of 2