Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2022 at 12:57 PM Last edited by Simsiri : 21st Nov 2022 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Solved.
[SOLVED] Default face/Sliders not working outside of CAS.
Hi, Good Morning all! (EST).

I've recently realized I'm experiecing a bug in my game where the edits to my sims (in certain slider locations I suspect) aren't showing up in-game outside of CAS.
And it's resorting to this default face, (which I've so far only seen with my male sims). I've tried removing duplicate sliders out, placing my sim in a different world,
resetting their face, and changing my max amount of sliders with NRAAS, and I'm usually really good at finding out issues in my game myself.
But this one is coming to NO avail. For reference I'll insert some pictures below, so you can see the issue I'm referring to. If anyone could please help.

IN CAS

IN WORLD
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 10:29 AM
Update: So I fixed it... I don't exactly fully know how, but I just reset my Sims 3 Folder. I may have had some sort of corrupt file that was causing the glitch. It wasn't any mods though, because after adding the exact same mods to my new Sims 3 Folder, it was fine.