Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 6:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game won't load if I install .WORLD files
My game won't load at all when I paste .WORLD files for custom worlds. I can't install using the launcher so this is my only option. The game will open, but then it doesn't do more than that, it's just a black screen and not responding (I can't even get to the menu where you choose saves or create a new game). I know I installed correctly, I followed a video and read about it on different sites so the I've installed correctly.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 8:45 PM
Where are you pasting the files?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pillz-E
My game won't load at all when I paste .WORLD files for custom worlds. I can't install using the launcher so this is my only option. The game will open, but then it doesn't do more than that, it's just a black screen and not responding (I can't even get to the menu where you choose saves or create a new game). I know I installed correctly, I followed a video and read about it on different sites so the I've installed correctly.

Why can't you use the launcher?

If all disk, without launcher, place sims3pack on your desktop and double click it. That will open the launcher, and you can install... IF that is the issue.