Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#876 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 12:18 AM Last edited by simsample : 26th Oct 2020 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Typo!
@crazyangrysim974 I love Jill Fieig!

I love the faces during the hot-tub cutscene:

I think this expression is boredom, or maybe resignation to fate:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#877 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 5:43 PM
Eleanor's face looking through her Medieval telescope

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#878 Old 9th Nov 2020 at 9:43 PM
Lab Assistant
#879 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 1:39 AM
A face that can only be described as pure horror
Forum Resident
#880 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 11:56 PM

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Mad Poster
#881 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:48 AM
I noticed this tourist couple at a restaurant. The woman looks shocked at her friend's poor table manners.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#882 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 4:20 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 22nd Dec 2020 at 3:46 AM.
"Do I have to?" (She died in Platinum. I guess she's upset at having to leave her family and her almost finished painting.)

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#883 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 10:06 AM
That's a lovely painting @RoxEllen1965 , is that one she did? She looks very fed up at having to leave!
Mad Poster
#884 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
That's a lovely painting @RoxEllen1965 , is that one she did? She looks very fed up at having to leave!

I don't blame her. I was very annoyed too. She had maxed Creativity and was ALMOST, but not quite finished with the painting when Grim arrived. It's too bad that I can't hang the picture on the wall the way it is. Since it's unfinished, the only options available to her family are to either leave it on the easel or destroy it.
Field Researcher
#885 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 1:40 PM Last edited by natbsim75 : 25th Dec 2020 at 2:52 PM.
Ralph Marshall from Riverside just got abducted by aliens. That's what happens when my sims ignore their watcher's (mine!) orders and do whatever they want! I managed to get his family's reactions right after the cut scene ended.

1. Ralph's abduction.
2. After the cut scene, I found Trinity and Lawrence in their room and Lila was there too! Little Trinity's face expression is priceless ("Don't you dare hurt my daddy, you evil aliens ).
3. The way Lila stood in front of her siblings made me think that she tried to protect them somehow (yes, I love Lila!).
4. Margaret: "Seriously, Ralph? "
5. Margaret: "Now, let's see if I can find where they got him "
6. Margaret: "I'll find you, my love :lovestruc :
7. Margaret: "Give him back to me you... you... "
8. Aaaand he is back Margaret!
9. Ralph: "What have they done to me?" (Of cource, he has rolled a want to "meet aliens" again, so whatever they did to him, he liked it )
10. Margaret, Lawrence and Trinity welcomed Ralph when he returned. For a reason I didn't understand, Lila went to the stereo and started to dance (because she was happy???)
11. Margaret and Trinity look a little scared, though...

EDIT to add: Ralph came back pregnant, duhhh! I wonder what Margaret will have to say about this, she is a Family sim but most times she doesn't even like her own kids That's a problem for their next round, though, because the abduction happened during the last day of the household's current rotation.
Instructor
#886 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 1:19 PM
Mad Poster
#887 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 12:42 AM
Disgusting things are going on in Desiderata Valley...

"OMG! Mom and Dad, that's GROSS! Get a room!"

"Ewwww! This boutique is full of commoners!"

Screenshots
Instructor
#888 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 9:44 PM
I'm ignoring the scripted events and playing in a different order this time and so I forgot that the Caliente sisters had a scripted burglar.
Nina was acr-woohooing Don and Dina was in the bathtub minding her own business so neither of them could really do anything about it.
Dina went into aspiration failure. She looks so sad that her cup is empty.
Lab Assistant
#889 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 10:49 PM
I was testing out default replacements and I think I made the same face as Eulalia here when I found out that apparently, if you clip through a sim's face, their eyes briefly appear as these slits when they blink.

Mad Poster
#890 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 3:22 PM
...and the teeth! and why do the bottom teeth have more teeth on the top edge? ...badly made dentures!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#891 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 8:44 PM
I swear it sounds like Ripp is barking at the fish.
Instructor
#892 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 6:06 PM
It's been a long time since I've played with OFB, I forgot how mad sims got when your sim sucks at the register.

Instructor
#893 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 9:08 PM
Nobody else's sims make faces? I guess I'll post again.

Daisy Greenman has a want to learn the nursery rhyme, but yet she's sat there scowling at Rose the whole time.
Rose must be a bad singer.
Forum Resident
#894 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 12:06 AM
Eh, I'll see what I can find... would this expression suffice?

I don't know if he likes what he sees, or got something in his eye.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
#895 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 10:07 PM
1. Brandi Broke the morning after an attempted burglary at her trailer (the burglar never got to the front door because the police officer was fast and efficient!), her face though...
2 and 3. Malcolm Landgraab tried to get his first kiss but the townie girl rejected him.
4. He spent his whole night at Crypt O' crying about that kiss, Gilbert Jacquet has the face of... superiority ("I'm a romance sim and I never get rejected, rich guy" )
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#896 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 3:10 AM
I love both their expressions at this frame of the cutscene, Puck looks so surprised and Hermia so sly.
Screenshots

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Forum Resident
#897 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 12:28 AM

The moment before disaster. Though Denise Jacquet's face seems to be saying "the more Café Petite messes up, the better my bakery will look in comparison".

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#898 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 1:40 PM
Some of my favs

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#899 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 2:12 AM
OMG

OMG!!!!!!!!!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator