Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 10:58 PM
Default What are your quirks in TS1?
I like upgrading objects by a slightly expensive over everytime I switch to a save, so that I get to try every new object in the existence

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 4:07 PM
I like STARTING families, so I make a family, get them all jobs, take them through their first few promotions at work, then decide to start a new family. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 4:24 PM
I usually do a aging system, and play rotationally, using the calendar mod I have it so after two in game weeks all Sims in the household will age up. For Adult sims I kill them and with Child Sims I use Gnohmon's Groot to give them the charm to age them up, the only problem is, that clothes and heads for aged up sims are randomised, so I save before aging up a child sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowThatIsntYellow
the only problem is, that clothes and heads for aged up sims are randomised, so I save before aging up a child sim.

You can edit the Character file to give your aged-up child whichever head and clothes you want; see this post for how to do so.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
You can edit the Character file to give your aged-up child whichever head and clothes you want; see this post for how to do so.

Thanks. Now I don't have to exit the game and re-enter it a lot if times.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 10:46 PM
Probably just playing it regularly?
And taking advantage of debug cheat codes at a criminal amount

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com