Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 9:36 AM
Default TS3 - Sewing/Crochet/Knitting Skill(s) mod?
Google says that this doesn't exist, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask. Does anyone know of a mod that adds a skill (or skills) for sewing/crochet/knitting? It doesn't have to be all 3, just one would be ok. I mean, if a sim can carry around a guitar, a laptop & a car in their pocket, surely they can carry a needle and thread? Or a crochet hook/knitting needles and a ball of yarn? Or maybe there could be a sewing machine, kind of like a piano?

The skill itself could be set up a bit like painting, where you choose something small, medium or large. Small could be a hat or mittens or something, medium a sweater, large a blanket.

Anyone know of a skill mod like this?

Icon made by me!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 9:51 AM
I have looked for something like this myself. EA gives us so many useless interactions and small additions in the actual game but they can't even give us a damn sewing machine?

There really isn't much out there, in fact this one was the only one I could find and unfortunately it's unsupported.
Lab Assistant