Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Business Owner Career For our Business Owning Sims

by senesi2003 Posted 7th Sep 2007 at 11:12 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 2:15 PM by senesi2003

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 11:25 PM
That is something that has always bothered me as well....I probably would have ended up getting to doing something like this as well, but I doubt I would have put it up because I'm so self conscience about things like this------thank you for doing it!!!

Are you bored with your game? Have you ever thought to yourself, "Boy it would be fun to play with others"? If so, Sim Swap is the place for you, check it out.
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 4:06 PM Last edited by winniedory : 22nd Feb 2009 at 4:06 PM. Reason: To change from thanks.
Do they have a carpool? If it was mentioned in the Overview and i missed it Sorry! I'll go read it again and delete if it was there..

But do they have a carpool? Because once i had my buisness owner marry one of her employees and he got a carpool although he worked at his own house..

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 4:58 PM
First let me say, Sorry winniedory, for the late response. To answer your question yes, they still have a carpool. 3 days (or nights if you choose the nightly career) a week they have to leave, but it is only for 2 hours. Sorry, wish I could do it to where they never had to actually leave, but that is how the Sims careers work. Thanks for looking and hopefully you will still find the career useful for your simmies. Have a great day!

I will play my sims today, then clean my house tomorrow...
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:51 AM
Ohhh that was really a good and a nice idea, i really like it lol..Business Owner Career For our Business Owning Sims is really a nice idea..
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:01 PM
this is great, thanks
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 12:11 PM
This is just perfect for business owning sims, now it feels more real to own your own business. Thanks so much. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 3:04 AM
Thanks I Needed This!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 9:58 PM
I hate it when my hard-working entrepreneurs are labeled 'unemployed" too! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd May 2014 at 9:59 PM
Just what I was looking for for my florist Sim! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 7:35 PM
This is BEYOND awesome! Thanks a million ^_^!
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 6:04 PM Last edited by AutumnDancer : 29th Jul 2015 at 7:24 PM.
Hey! First of all, I really really love this!

BUT unfortunately, this career replaces my economy career (or industry? Not sure what is is in english since I'm a german simmer). I have the icon and the work times you mentioned, but the career title is still the maxis one.
Any idea what has happened?

EDIT: I don't know if this helps, but I downloaded the Ultimate Collection which means I have all EPs ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:25 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 5:17 PM
Oh thank you so much! This is what I wanted :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:41 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 12:27 AM
These careers consistently cause errors when my Plantsims are at work. Have you heard this report before? What can I do to fix it?
The error is with the sim who is at their job, and it reads "Invalid Constant"

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Page 2 of 2