Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#251 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:34 PM
You have a brunette slob?

Derek Zarubin is running out of places to put his mash notes. A preference for first dates over repeat business causes them to pile up.

Vidcund Neugierig meets Frank Munny, his polar opposite.

Best close-up so far of Diff LeStrange, cloned, gender-swapped, and given a slight species change from Aegagropilon's Difficult Subject. He stopped on the way back from getting a small TV, a computer game, and a burglar alarm at Casa de los Widgets, to pick up some cash at the poker table at Rodney's Hideaway.

Nemo LeStrange (cloned from Nervous Subject) gets breakfast on the table. He's concerned about nutrition for his makeshift family. This is high-sugar cereal, so it ought to give them the energy go get them through the school day.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Banned
#252 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 12:02 AM
Here is a Simmie that (or in WhicH) I am working on in BodySHOP . When I get Him in CAS, I'm really going to make him look THE Best! He's a WEIrD/MAD Scientist, I haven't named him yet, BUT I am SoooOooo excited about playing him in MY SIMMIE 2 Game!!

Top Secret Researcher
#253 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 7:33 AM
LOOK GUYS, I FIGURED OUT FRAPS.

That's Max Flexor, by the way.

EDIT: FTS. stupid inline image rule.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#254 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 4:37 PM
Congratulations.

Though hit hard by his mother's death, Dom Estic-Moiselle is coping. Here we see him relaxing beside his sleeping wife and counting his blessings.

Grimnir LeStrange came home with Marius Curian to finish a conversation about the hot girls at Drama Acres Middle and High schools, and to cadge some dinner.

Grimnir learns to hula! This might go faster if he weren't trying to hula to jazz.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#255 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 6:17 PM
The Campelle twins all grown up

Johan :lovestruc

Jonah

Banned
#256 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 4:19 AM

Here is a picture of my newest Simmie: Lawndre Cons (i.e. Laundry Coins). I named him that because he is the Very Proud owner of a shabby (though very useful) Laundromat. He is a loner, yet he loves the attention of the Ladies…even with his slightly shabby dressing style, one would swear he has on the finest attire. He walks with pride and has a strong sense of self (so much so) that he takes ample time getting dressed up and jewelry down each morning. He ‘s an avid Mr. Fix-it, he loves counting coins and daily smelling the dollars that he removes from him Coin Machines. Although he has little (now) in the sense of Material things, he’s a big dreamer and often thinks/designs (if only in his mind) about the next Laundromat, He plans to open. Big City-Big Dreams-Cleaner Faculty!

*More Pictures of Lawndre Cons and His Laundromat can be found on my Tumblr Page. [Link in Siggy]
Top Secret Researcher
#257 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 3:22 AM

Hey.

Arwin Beaker as a Bodyshopped adult. He fits his role well.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#258 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 9:26 PM

It's male bonding time at the warehouse! Grimnir's brought home a boy from Toursimia, Diff's made his first ever espresso, and Lazlo keeps changing the channel as I try to make him watch cooking shows.

George Hawkins, all grown up, graduated, and moving into his new house right next door to Mom and Dad. It's a little bare at the moment.

Guy Gergis, currently senior man at the frat, ponders the flamingo on the edge of the property. On the one hand, it's tacky. On the other hand, it's historic - a present to a brother who dated too many women from the first of those women to get wise to him. And on the foot - it's traditional to kick it on the way back from class. In fact, pledging Urele-Oresha-Cham has come to be called "kicking the flamingo." Nope, he can't get rid of it. But it's still tacky.

Tri Ku has had it explained to him that, as the older and more important brother, he has to step up and take responsibility for things like clearing the table. It may seem like his little brother Dirk Spitzig has it good, but he can't even get out of a chair by himself, and he has to wear Tri's hand-me-downs.

Top Secret Researcher
#259 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 8:29 AM

Arwin strides up the stairs when I tell him to go work out. Keeping active is good! Especially when you have an ex-general watching your every step! Not that he's intimidated by him. Why would he be intimidated by that? There's nothing intimidating about an angry ex-general who's still in shape, no siree! Eheh.

Huxley Gieke (Frost) grew up to be a teen. He went for the family aspiration, and wishes for grandkids. This will be slightly difficult for him, since he has no interest in the typical walking-baby-storage unit.

Robert Gieke (Frost), Hux's twin, also became a teen. Despite being rather meek, Romance sim was the way to go. He wants twenty lovers. Good luck with that, Rob.

An incident involving BASIC progams got Chester and Nervous into a spat, which got physical. Chester lost, and was devastated. They got over it quickly.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#260 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 12:39 PM
Thomas at the beach

Field Researcher
#261 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 4:14 PM
ella_in_wonderland We should introduce Brat to Teddy Sleaze.

Top Secret Researcher
#262 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 5:46 AM

Maxwell watches his first cow vs. llama fight. He's quite horrified, possibly getting flashbacks from childhood? Oh well. He's a frat boy now, and Nagard-Annya is infamous for the violence and drama that happens within it. It might help that the original members are gone, but I'm still wary. Either way, he'll get used to it. On a side note, he took mostly from his mother. Yes, he still has the eyebrows, but compared to his brother...

...Malcolm V, he is his mom's kid. Malcolm looks very much like his father, besides the alien eyes and the dark hair. Same small nose, and he has definitely obtained the mighty Landgraab eyebrows. He suits his position as heir.

I find it strange how Arwin turned out. I see a lot of Beaker spawn, but he actually came out quite handsome. Of course, Arwin is a horrible person, both character and game wise, but I'm just saying. He looks good. For someone like him, it's a weapon. People tend to trust attractive people over truly good people.

Peter Larson. As you see, I like the Soledad hair. I think it looks good on everybody. I restrain myself from abusing this hair. That said, Peter is a very cute baby. He just look huggable.

Simblr.
Scholar
#263 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
I see a lot of Beaker spawn, but [Arwin] actually came out quite handsome.

While his twin brother definitely has the "Beakerspawn look", I think Surt turned out attractive in a rather Old Hollywood sort of way. Surt does have some creepy tendencies -- his love of computer viruses, email hacking, and malicious gossip knows no bounds -- and is wound a little too tightly, but he's got a good heart.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#264 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 4:00 AM
Dominic

Darian

Osel

Bakari

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Instructor
#265 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 4:29 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 23rd Oct 2012 at 5:03 AM.

DUN.

DUN.

DUN!

This is Eric, one of my "tester" Sims.

This is Gunner, a mean-looking Sim. Kinda boring, but hey, he does his own thing.

And the last but not least of the muscle-bound trio is Io. And as you can tell, I love his hairstyle. I have it on like four Sims.

...And then this weird quirky thing is Romana. Easily one of my most favorite Sims.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Top Secret Researcher
#266 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 3:48 AM

Despite his less than normal facial features, Malcolm V is adorable. Sure, his default facial expression is a frown (the one that appears when I change his appearance), but he in reality is a happy person. He's a much better person than he was in elementary school.

Sebastien Jacquet fell asleep in a chair. -snicker-

Arwin Beaker autonomously primping, possibly trying to combat his bed hair. College gave him much more freedom than he had in high school, and it helps that his darling girlfriend is still a teenager. He takes the opportunity to relax and claim as many women for himself as possible.

Even if he has to use force.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#267 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:46 PM
Arwin Beaker autonomously primping, possibly trying to combat his bed hair. College gave him much more freedom than he had in high school, and it helps that his darling girlfriend is still a teenager. He takes the opportunity to relax and claim as many women for himself as possible.

He's cheating on Snipe (is that her name)?
Top Secret Researcher
#268 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
He's cheating on Snipe (is that her name)?

A bit too much of a gentle way to put it, but basically.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#269 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 6:04 PM
A bit too much of a gentle way to put it, but basically.

Boo! I like Snipe......
Banned
#270 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 5:57 AM
Wowzers, 1-2-3 Loves for my Simmie. Thanks. I'm still in the process of cleaning and fixing my Piccies for (His) Laundry Cons Laundromat and I hope to have a few of them posted soon. YIPPEE :lovestruc

linuslover30 Beautiful Sims, your pictures are always so bright and airy. Love x 100.

McChoclatey Hmmm, Picx 1 and Picx2, He is a mighty fine piece of Chocolate Candy. *Drools* AND, Picx 7 is SO Funny!
Top Secret Researcher
#271 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 6:59 AM

General Buzz is getting on in years, and for him, it's way too soon. He can feel himself getting weaker. It isn't something he wants.

Arwin, however, is glad that the General is older. There's less of a chance that he will get the shit kicked out of him.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#272 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:12 AM

Holey cheese, David Ottomas went to college in acceptable clothing! Will wonders never cease?

Realizing that the Newsons would have to come up with six extra servings of food per day during school vacation, Jill Smith started inviting them over en masse and feeding them. Here we see Gavin, who is a great guest, playing with Jill's adopted brother, Juan.

PT and the General lose their enemy tags! The General seems a lot more excited about it.

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, when Trisha and Julian came over to discuss the next step, Trent kissed her and she let him! She then went inside, and Trent had a little...conversation with Julian. "If you think I'm giving her up without a fight, you've got another think coming! Go on back to your bastard - MY WIFE and I have a lot to talk about, and I don't want you around when OUR DAUGHTER comes home."
"If you wanted her for your wife, you should've acted like her husband!"
The truth of that stings. "Get off my property before I call the cops. You're trespassing."
Julian caves, which gives Trent heart. Julian knows he's in the wrong; which must mean, Trent's in the right.

Top Secret Researcher
#273 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 3:14 AM Last edited by Fivey : 15th Nov 2012 at 6:05 AM.

A shot of Malcolm Landgraab V. I'm still waiting for him to roll a want to propose to his girlfriend, Heidi. Typically I wait until they both roll such wants, but they're taking their sweet time.

Maxwell headed out to the bar with his frat brothers, and Arwin swung by as well. He tried his best to ignore the slimeball, who jeered at him and his attempt at playing a guitar.

"I've heard better music from a toddler."
"..."
"Said toddler wasn't even using a xylophone. Hell, it wasn't even music. The kid was simply passing a bowel movement, then crying. Now that I think of it, it was quite unbearable. However, I would much rather listen to a twelve minute loop of that, than your garbage. That is saying a lot."
"-mumbling-"
"So, anyway, how's the girlfriend? She doing better? I might of scratched her a bit when you interrupted us, don't know if she mentioned that to you or not. It was the heat of the moment, I swear man. It's kind of hard to pull out your fin- well, you get what I'm saying, right?"

Eventually, Max got fed up and insulted him. He threw in a shove for extra measure. Arwin scoffed at him, and left.

Simblr.
Test Subject
#274 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 10:44 AM

wow, you guys are so talented! :D
so many sexy males! so here's my addition to the pack. :3
This is Hector, son of Raychael (whom I have posted in the female forum), he's just a teen now... but he has a big heart and a jokester personality. he gets teased a lot for being a bit... different. His dad was a dark elf that decided to run out on his loverly family for some pink haired little nymph... jerk... .__. anyways, Hector wants to be a musician, and he's cuuuuute. ;P haha.
Mad Poster
#275 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 3:07 PM

Jeremiah's guest list for his grad party includes his oldest friend - Clovis Point, who used to come home with his dad, fix their exploding sink, and then play with Jeremiah by tossing him in the air. "I bet you never thought I'd grow up to be your brother-in-law!"
"I never thought I'd have a brother-in-law!"

Time to grow up and start trying for that medical job now, though, so off to Lily's for a new suit and - oh, dear - his first haircut since high school. He's kind of nervous about it.

But it turns out it didn't hurt a bit.

Page 11 of 30