Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#201 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 10:55 PM
Rafael likes red "stuff".

Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:27 PM
I don't remember this guy's name, but the cat's called Mouschi:

Brandon:

He's a millionare with two kids and is about to get married for the third time.
Field Researcher
#203 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:28 PM
Can anyone guess who this is??

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#204 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 9:21 AM Last edited by Fivey : 22nd Jun 2012 at 4:50 PM.

"Oh! You're awake! How did you sleep?"

Ponsonby heard the voice behind him and tiredly stared ahead, as he climbed out from under his sheets. What was Calvin doing in his bed? They certainly didn't do 'it'. He went to bed alone. Like he wanted to be. He gave a huff, and staggered groggily over to the other side, where the ginger occupied.

"What are you doing in my bed?"
"I woke up a bit early, and I was alone, and...well, you looked lonely as well."
"So you climbed onto my bed? How long have you've been sitting there?"
"Uh...not very long." Calvin quickly hid his face, and crossed his legs a bit.

Not very long. Right.

"Get out, Cal. I'm not in the mood."
"I really miss you, Ponsy."
"Calvin..."
"I'll do whatever you want. Just let me come back to you. I need you."
"Go!"

The redhead yelped, and ran out of the room in fright.

He didn't mean for that to happen. He was just angry.

Ponsonby sighed, and laid back onto the bed. He slowly fell back asleep, and dreamed of a quiet room. A quiet room, with a quiet chair, and a quiet book placed lovingly on a quiet table. The man sat in his chair, let the comfort soothe him, and began to read in peace.

(I don't know why Calvin did this. He just went up and decided that he needed to relax on Ponsy's bed. While he was sleeping. Creepy weirdo).

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Banned
#205 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 5:56 AM
Tom Paris

Ben Cross

Melvin Copeton

Tom and Ben think they're so cool, but they dance like they're doing the Hokey Pokey in reverse.

Top Secret Researcher
#206 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 10:12 AM
I stuck in a new default skin and eyeset into my Pleasantview hood.

For demonstration, the college boys.

Wyatt Worthington. Personally, he looks better.

Wyatt's twin brother Rupert. Good Mary, he has big eyes. Kind of ruins the picture.

Uber Broke, who looks about the same, but is still adorable as ever. He's dating Alice Kimbrell (and by dating, I mean 'I want fifty dream dates' dating).

Alexander Goth is having a nice dinner with his new wife, Jessie. I don't know why people consider him ugly. He's not unattractive, he's just not a bishie-sparkle uke boy. Or, for that matter, his face isn't boring. Ugly person? Yes. Unattractive? No.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#207 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 8:29 AM
Added some townies/downtownies to my game!

found here

Top Secret Researcher
#208 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 9:31 AM
I had a pair of sims go on a date, and I found Craig at the lucky shack trying out the Karaoke machine.

Heehee.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#209 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 2:16 PM
After being MIA for a while (no thanks to computer problems), I'm back with a whole slew of pics to spam with.

Starting with this:

Top Secret Researcher
#210 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 11:48 PM

Charlie, Drusilla's husband, as an adult.

Prof. Knut Pons proposing to his young adult girlfriend.

Despite being a teen, Ulysses goes to sleep in his dad's double bed rather than his own bed.

Craig pulling off a fail. He tries to steal a newspaper and run off. He instead didn't grab anything, and is slowly shambling out of the scene.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#211 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 1:28 PM

Download them here

Lab Assistant
#212 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:55 PM
Adrian Kramer.

Top Secret Researcher
#213 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 4:01 AM

Local bartender, Alec Vijiyakar. He's also a homosexual, and possibly an elf, considering his ears.

Alec's son, Sebastian "Shrimp" Scrawn. Yeah, don't ask. Shrimp is engaged to Estelle Fleurada, and he has four kids of his own (quads, if you're wondering).

Irfan Montoya, the baby daddy of Brittany's triplets.

"The what of the huh?"

Nothing.

PROF. JESUS.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 9:48 AM
Male Sims
Ok, I’ve been away from here for very long (my last post in male sims thread was 3 years ago O.O, how did this happen? o.O) but I want to get back into things (which may be hard since I even forgot how to see into my fav threads-folder….. *ouch*)

And I start out by commenting on some of your delicious guys

Nalia yeah, I know your post is old…but I totally ship Kageyama and Yamasaki (hope you’re not offended, I just think they’d make a cute couple…).

DarkPhoenix Do you still play Seth Harrison? How’s he doing? I hope he has plenty of kids who have his cute freckles! X3

Tenielle I loooove that picture of Flinder Garrison! He has such a BEAUTIFUL! kitchen! You spent so much love on the details, I’m sure Flinder felt very special XD It looks so real and makes him look like such a homely guy (meant in a positive way…a man you enjoy being around =3)
Also I adore your Adam Lambert-Sim….*must.refrain.from.asking.if.there’s.a.Tommy.too……*

SlashMaster Nemo is so AAAAAAAAAAW-worthy! I want to pinch his freckly cheeks all day!! X3

Flarz OMG, the Sleazes? GENIUS! They look like so much fun XD

tomasina Horacio is very cute! Is he out in the clubs often?

Lady Scarlet and Niam_h Medieval Sims! You had me at “hello” *__*

1306rye is uber-cute! X3

Fivey OMG, gimme a piece of Alec, he’s georgous! *__*
Top Secret Researcher
#215 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 10:09 AM Last edited by Fivey : 5th Jul 2012 at 10:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by OnilPlayer
Fivey OMG, gimme a piece of Alec, he’s georgous! *__*

Heehee, he is, isn't he? He's a game-generated bartender, so he came out quite well for one.

This was Alec before I changed his hair and gave him a beard.

He's pretty much the town tend, so he's pretty much everywhere I go. Was getting tired of the old look, so change I made.

Also, other men:

Jasper Garden, Brittany Upsnott's husband. He's good with kids. It's probably better that way, considering she has triplets and now, twins.

Freckly Eckhard Fleurada bossing at some video games.

Zombie or not, no page is complete without a picture of Craig Fleurada. He's with his husband, here.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#216 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:51 AM

Roy is Seth's brother in law.

Top Secret Researcher
#217 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 9:10 PM

Francis J. Worthington IV, son of FJWIII and Lyndsay Worthington. He's an adult, and just had his first baby with his wife, Lucy Worthington (Burb).

His little brother, Wyatt Worthington. He's a promiscuous romance sim. Of course, you're allowed to be in college.

Alan Kimbrell, husband of Angela Kimbrell (Pleasant) and ex-Bluewater Village townie. Their first marriage was a teenage shotgun wedding, but their remarriage was totally consensual. It was an actual wedding, too.

Faust Davis, Alan and Angela's nephew. So, Lilith and Aldric Davis's oldest child. I should remove the nosemask. He's a Popularity sim who wants to be a Visionary.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Instructor
#218 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:52 PM
Pavel Anicet while pretending to be aleep to have some moments for himself, away from his lover.

Finally alone ...

He still can't decide whether to choose Una or Ghighi, because he loves both just as much.But different.
Mad Poster
#219 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 5:06 PM
Here I go following Lady Scarlet's gorgeous shots. The nerve.

Here we see three of the business-minded men in Drama Acres. On the left is Gerry Mander, newly graduated, married, and looking to get a job that will support his wife's genetic tendency to be fertile as hell. In the middle, Ernest Munny, who got to be the richest man in Drama Acres by the interesting method of being relentlessly ethical and cutting anyone around him who wasn't off at the knees. And on the right, Harris Hawkins, Gerry's brother-in-law and founder of a matchmaking empire, whose tips on dating techniques have assisted many, many young men to make their dream dates into realities.

Miguelito Casa is only a teen, but he's a promising young man if I do say so.

John Amos Aerius arrives at college. Whoa. Looks like I did some pretty good work when I built him as a toddler for the adoption pool.

And he gets a makeover down at the sorority, so he'll look a little more collegiate.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#220 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
And on the right, Harris Hawkins, Gerry's brother-in-law and founder of a matchmaking empire, whose tips on dating techniques have assisted many, many young men to make their dream dates into realities.

So Gerry is Married to Sparrow Hawkins? And Harris is her brother??

Elephant! Handcuffs! Naughty! Tee hee!
Mad Poster
#221 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 3:35 AM
Yep! Gerry built his house across the street from Hawkins Prime and Harris is down on the corner of Poore and Easy, with two lots (reserved for the twins) between him and Hawkins Prime. He's got four little sisters and a little brother himself, a ways downslope, so it's not like he doesn't know what he's in for.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#222 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 5:39 PM
The boys of Nagard-Annya.

Founder Max Flexor. He looks angry here, but he is just trying to assert his dominance as alpha male by smashing a cup onto his head.

Co-Founder Mitch Indie. I'm sorry, but I can't picture the guy as anything but a total metrosexual.

Member Pan Gallo. He looks a bit intimidating here due to his eyebrows, but he's pretty easygoing, if not a bit lazy. I also found out he's gay. A lot of male denizens of Academie seem to have rolled gay/bisexual for some reason. I found at least three gay male dormies so far. Trust me, I had nothing to do with it. All I did was make some frat houses.

Member Achmed Meredith. Talk about an embarrassing name. To be honest, he doesn't fit in with the rest of his party-hardy brothers at all. He's a very shy Knowledge sim. Oh well.

The funny thing is, this is the social Greek house, but everyone here is a virgin. Over at the Geek Greek, everyone has boinked somebody else.
Screenshots
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#223 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 5:06 AM

Bastion Devillian

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Top Secret Researcher
#224 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 8:01 PM
Theo Fleurada and his three sons. Arguably, the most sexually energized males you'll ever meet.

The man himself. He's balding now, but don't tell anybody! It's embarrassing! Heehee. In the corner there, is he and his wife as adults.

The oldest, Ponsonby Upsnott. He's an illegitimate child, but still a Fleurada. Though he is a Fortune sim, he's quite the Don Juan.

The middle child, Ulysses Fleurada. He is an extreme ditz. He only has two nice points, but he isn't the bullying type. Lyss has no concept of modesty, and he's willing to tell anyone (or show anyone) what can grape kool-aid can do for a man. He is deeply in love with his wife Emily. He also likes his hat.

The youngest, Eckhard. He is remarkably different from his grouchy-neat sociable brothers, in that he is the nicest slob you'll ever meet. He is a Knowledge sim, so he doesn't care for money or parties. He's a homosexual, and plans on proposing to one of the male dormies, though he hasn't come out to his parents yet. Only to the other sims in his dorm, and his brother Ulysses, who was not surprised at all.
Field Researcher
#225 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 11:40 AM

Page 9 of 30