Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer Parties & More Guests

by weerbesu Posted 26th Jun 2015 at 2:06 AM - Updated 29th Feb 2024 at 11:09 PM by weerbesu

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 147 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 16
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 1:22 AM
Thanks SO much for this!!! I remember searching for a mod like this a while back and finding nothing. So glad it's finally been made!

I was actually just about to have a wedding but then got pissed because both groom and bride have huge families, and with 15 guests I could only have some family and no friends. So glad I found this! Now I can actually do the wedding I want!

Plus the invite anyone mod will be GREAT for meeting new sims without leaving the house!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 2:40 PM
Thanks so much for updating your mod! Much appreciated.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 7:33 PM Last edited by Garkman : 1st Oct 2015 at 5:24 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Default Feedback
Hello,
The Spooky party does not last 24hs the others are fine as usual.
Thanks for keeping this mod updated.

P/S: forgot to mention that I tested your updated version of the mod with spooky parties included.

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reinette
I was playing with the new Halloween pack and I realised the mod didn't work. Please, fix it as soon as you can, it's very useful! Thanks!

I saw that you updated the mod after my post. Thanks for your work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 12:27 AM
thank you sooo much! love your mods! :-*
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:03 PM
Some Sims can't seem able to handle a 24hrs well, some fell asleep in a hot tube

Apart from this, now every party is a huge success. Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 6:38 AM
I have no problem getting gold at parties, what I have problems with is the lack of fun felt hosting them, since gold normally means spamming the requirements, so every party becomes the same with no time (or not much time) for anything else. I've been looking for this mod ever since H.O.W mentioned it in one of the discussion threads. Not sure if this is the one she was talking about since I don't see her name in the comments, but I love this mod, thank you so much. Finally I can have a party that meets the requirements and also allows me to do what I want to do at the same time without rushing to beat the timer. Can't wait to install this and have a more relaxed and fun party. Thank you again, this is very much appreciated =)
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixsay
Finally I can have a party that meets the requirements and also allows me to do what I want to do at the same time without rushing to beat the timer. Can't wait to install this and have a more relaxed and fun party. Thank you again, this is very much appreciated =)

I thought the same thing *u*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 7:11 AM
tksss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 4:56 PM
Ok you've done it again much thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 10:21 PM
Dear Op,

More guests/invite any (overall your mod pack) is the most important mod in my game (yes, I consider it more important thant MC command center) and I really want to thank you for creating this. Can you please update it as soon as Get Together comes out (if it's needed). It would break my heart if I couldn't use it anymore.

Thanks for being awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eksclusiv
Dear Op,

More guests/invite any (overall your mod pack) is the most important mod in my game (yes, I consider it more important thant MC command center) and I really want to thank you for creating this. Can you please update it as soon as Get Together comes out (if it's needed). It would break my heart if I couldn't use it anymore.

Thanks for being awesome!

I don't believe Get Together added any new party type, so if the mod needs to be updated I can do it this week when the patch for Get Together releases.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:25 PM
Thank you so much OP.

I am looking for a mod to make Windenburg feel more alive. I mean, right now there are always only 20 sims and the town can have a flair of a ghost town. I'd like the game to spawn many more passers. Do you think this is doable in a similar mod. Nevertheless, thanks again, you are my hero!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 7:41 PM
Oh noes, the patch broke your mod . When I want to start a social even (e.g. dinner party) then I can't select a lot anymore.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 8:56 PM
I've updated the mod for today's patch.

ΔΤΔ
Field Researcher
#66 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 9:12 PM
Default Amazing!
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I've updated the mod for today's patch.

Thanks for the quick update!

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 10:33 PM
wooot, thank you <3 - this was fast ^^.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 11:03 PM
Oops I accidentally made a mistake when updating the mod earlier. It is fixed now and if you downloaded it before this post, please remove it and redownload it again.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:08 PM
Weerbesu, I just want to thank you for this amazing mod! I appreciate the hard work (as I am clueless about this stuff), and it happens to be my most used and well loved mod! Where's your tip jar? hehe :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 6:09 AM
thanks for the fast update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 4:46 PM
Thanks to your tuning file (the cap remover) and the spawn sim cheat (Sims.spawnsimple) I can now crowd literally any lot I want. MAN YOU ARE A GOD! THANKS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 1:20 AM
Weerbesu, would you consider doing a mod like the More People in Lounges, Nightclubs Bars mod that is on this site but no longer works? I don't think the author is going to update it and man do I miss that mod.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kharris
Weerbesu, would you consider doing a mod like the More People in Lounges, Nightclubs Bars mod that is on this site but no longer works? I don't think the author is going to update it and man do I miss that mod.

I do have mods made for these venues for personal use, but they involve many subjective changes that not everyone is going to like.

For example, lounges by default are supposed to be a hangout spot mostly for elders; I've changed it to mostly spawn Sims of all ages. After the 64-bit update I made all venues to have at least 25 Sims at all times and over 100 Sims at peak hours. This is probably too excessive for most players. I've also created a janitor NPC to spawn in these venues to keep everything clean and fixed; this too involves editing the same files.

So if I'm going to post the mod on here it probably needs to include multiple different flavors (that I don't use myself). A mod like that is probably too difficult to keep updated in the future.

ΔΤΔ
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#74 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 8:12 PM
Excellent! Thank you very much! Love that you've updated as quickly as possible too! You're on the ball! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 1:10 AM
Thanks for the reply Weerbesu. I would love a mod that has 25 Sims at all times (100 peak). I have a computer that can handle it but I suppose most players don't. I understand it would be a lot of work. If per chance you do decide to maybe release the personal mod your talking about, I for one would enjoy it. Elders, YA, mix don't bother me none.
Page 3 of 16