Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2009 at 3:36 AM
Default Introduce Yourself Here
Hey!! Guardstud08 here. This is the place for all 360 gamers to chat, share, cheats, advice, GamerTags and so on here. Gamers help gamers :D

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:06 PM
hiya, thought id introduce myself as i hav an xbox. Well its mine and my bf xbox, but he likes his playstation betta now. But anyway im more into games like saints row, gta, fable and assassins creed and he likes cods, football and all first persons shooters.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:26 PM
Hey Angel!! I <3 COD and GTA. I need to get COD 5

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 10:11 PM
I am 403880, don't comment on my iddiotic username, I had a x-box 360 but it died then i got a new x-box 360. If I reted my addictions on the following out 100% ut would be:
Sim Addict: 100%
X-Box Addict: 95%
Creating CC: 95%
Ketchup Addict: 100%((I started a club))
Cat Lover: 100% ((I started a club))
Designing Lover: 85%
Helping My Mom in her Class((only the years i was in elementry school since i just walked down the hallway and i could help her)): 80%
Writing: 80%
I would love to be a teacher/auther/wife/mother/billionair when i grow up.
I want photoshop for x-mas but thats never going to happen...
But if you gift my at http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlis...?persona=403880 i will be happy and you can be my friend
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 11:27 PM
I play the X-Box. I like the RP games more. I love Fable 2. I thought Borderlands was pretty good. Also Mass Effect. I cant wait for the second one! My boyfriend and I will be fightin for the XBox with that one.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 3:08 AM
Hello everyone
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 5:31 AM
My name is Alpha! c: I usually play games like Grand Theft Auto and Saints Row: The Third, but I'm also a big roleplaying-game fan, like Skyrim and The Walking Dead...I love the Walking Dead game.

I'm not going to share my gamertag, which has my full name in it...at least, just yet. Yeah, I'm changing it on Christmas day, hopefully, to AlphaDogMJP. Although, I don't have XBox Live Gold.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 11:28 PM
My name is daniandan. I mostly play games like the Saints Row games and the Fable series.

My gamer tag is the same as my username: daniandan

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam