Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#276 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 8:39 PM
I got bored so I edited the crap out of some simphotos.

Maxwell Landgraab.

Arwin Beaker.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#277 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:45 PM
You have this really sick and twisted love for Evil Arwin, don't you?

Vidcund thought a water balloon prank was a good way to make friends with Andice Point, but instead she cried, and then her dad came out to tell her she had a phone call. Lukey, whose ploy of hurling balls at her head didn't work either, hurries to curry favor. "I'll clean up the mess, sir."
"Yeah, kid, 'cause I don't know a suck-up when I hear one. As for you, punk, if you ever make my daughter cry again -"

"It was just a water balloon! Back off!"
"Back off? You're telling me to back off? Listen, jackass, I could break you into seventy pieces and strew them from here to Sim State without breaking a sweat or being late for dinner. You do not give me backtalk, you do not lay a hand on my daughter, and you damn sure better not let me catch you making her or any girl cry! Do you hear me, punk?"
"I hear you, but my name's Vidcund, not punk!"
"Oh, really? Well, my name is 'sir' as far as you're concerned and I will call you whatever I see fit, and you'll answer! Or do I have to treat you like a ball and dribble you down the street?"
"Um, no, sir? Yes, sir? Um -"

Lukey and Vidcund continue to posture for Andice's attention (that's her, laughing at Vidcund's joke between them) while Grimnir and Diff stare at Pascal, the one she's actually crushing on, wondering when he's going to do something about it; and the player gives up, yet again, on centering the picture properly. Life is too short.

Lukey has not given up on his other romantic interest, however. Here we see him telling Diff how Alta Mira Starchild got admitted to private school. Vidcund, of course, is doing the dishes, a method of telling a girl you find them attractive that I recommend to everyone of the male persuasion. Teen Vidcund is shaping up to be a lot less prissy than his Strangetown incarnation, but all those neat points still count for something.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#278 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 6:04 PM
Here are some of the male residents of my neighborhood, Phoenix Falls:

Alecto Nightshade (Romance/Family)

Dexter Wilson (Fortune/Family)

Zed Modesto (Knowledge/Grilled Cheese)
Top Secret Researcher
#279 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Fivey : 29th Nov 2012 at 6:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
You have this really sick and twisted love for Evil Arwin, don't you?

He's a fun character to write. Most people don't assume 'monster' when they first look at him, which makes it even more fun.

Most people who haven't read my posts consider him cute in a nerdish sort of way, probably because I put him in more formal clothing than what is typical. Anyway...

A sim I created in Body Shop for the heck of it. I want to upload him, though I don't know exactly where. Either Tumblr or Livejournal. Maybe GoS. Anyway, I named him Polonius.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#280 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 10:22 AM

Agni Kearny. Second-born son of my new legacy family. He turned out very cute~ :lovestruc

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Mad Poster
#281 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thomas Pleasant

(I cheated to get this photo - I aged him up and then exited without saving. In game he is the toddler son of Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke, who have now separated.)
Top Secret Researcher
#282 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 1:04 AM

Robert Gieke (Frost).

Jean-Baptiste Jacquet.

Nelson Indie.

Pershing Grunt.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#284 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 9:19 PM

All the guys in the warehouse came down with flu, so despite the difficulty of getting their scrounged stove to work without a gasline, the oldest, Nemo, deploys a recipe he got from his friend Gracie Hawkins's mother. It's scorched, but it's good for them, and it's not like they can taste anything but phlegm right now anyway.

Nemo and Grimnir have been fighting about - "Wait, what are we fighting about, exactly?"
"I don't even remember! But I know I've been at least as big a jackass as you, so - I'm sorry."
"Well, you should be."

"Wait, what? Do I have to apologize now, too?"
"That's about the size of it, bro?"
"Aaaaaw, man..."

"Okay, so, I know you've been a pain ever since we escaped from the lab, but I'm older and should have been able to rise above it instead of using my natural big brother superiority to torment you, so I'm sorry, too."
"You call that an apology?"
"It's what I got, dude, take it or leave it."
"Take it, I reckon."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (So do any of you Image Shack users have tips on how to organize stuff over there? Because the albums aren't much help and I can't find anything else. PM please.)

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#285 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 9:29 PM

Leftover picture from the Beaker wedding. It's the groom.

Simblr.
Banned
#286 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 3:02 AM Last edited by krazyredd : 26th Jan 2013 at 4:29 AM.
OH My Gosh, I finally Finished Lawndre's Lot Piccies, BUT I am totally NOT happy with the result of the pictures. However, I thought I so like should post them here, well just a few of them...TUMBLR like has the rest (the link is like so in my SiGGY).

Oopsies, I misspelled his Name: Lawndre Cons.

I think Lawndre Looks a little bit like a Famed Rapper.
Top Secret Researcher
#287 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 2:42 AM

Newton Curious.

Newton Curious in drag.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#288 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 3:42 PM

Ezekial Hawkins carefully tucks in his son Osprey prior to coughing up a lung.

I'm almost done taking what I hope are acceptable screenshots for Widespot's submission (taking the pictures is harder than making the hood) and it makes me itchy to play with them. Here, in my full game, is teen Romance sim Woody Weiss witnessing the consequences of unrestrained Romance.

Meanwhile, adult Romance sim Rhett Hart appears to have a drinking problem. (He does this in Aegagropilon's game, too.)

The highlight of a recent party thrown by the wealthy Junior Mann. Is Hamilton Beech defending his wife's honor, or just really, really tired of Rhett interrupting the Myshuno game to poke and shove Hamilton?

Lab Assistant
#289 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 11:31 AM
This is the leader of the Films & Literature Hobby Club in my hood, doesn't he look like he spent the whole night reading ?

I went into CAS to preview some freshly downloaded custom content, and the game plopped this sim. I thought he was so handsome, I just tweaked him a little bit and he is a townie now!
Inventor
#290 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:45 PM

^^^ Steven Hayes ^^^

^^^ Derick Collins ^^^

^^^ Andrew Carter ^^^

^^^ Robert King ^^^

Mad Poster
#291 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 3:40 PM

I think Ernest Munny kind of rocks the kimono his wife talked him into wearing. But I might be a teeny bit prejudiced.

Pollux Stacks ignores Nemo LeStrange, who is about to snag the young woman Pollux can't get back, right in front of him.

Ricky Cormier, currently senior man at the frat, likes Pollux, though. He asks cogent questions during the pledge process, like "Where's the best place on campus to pick up chicks?" (Answer: The Quad.)

Rhett Hart thinks Laika Weiss looks hungry.

Scholar
#292 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 4:05 AM
Grimm Subject watches TV with his youngest son Jasper. While he and Ruby had originally intended to have three kids -- especially when Sid was a toddler and Pearl and Grimnir were newborns; now he knew why his parents looked so tired in most of the photos taken while he was a toddler, his brother Joshua was school-aged, and Test and Grimhild were infants! -- Ruby got pregnant again not long after the twins were born. And, while he was certainly unexpected, Jasper was definitely not an unwelcome addition to the large, rambunctious Subject family.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Inventor
#293 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 11:42 AM Last edited by supersimoholic : 5th Apr 2013 at 8:00 PM.

Elton Gerbit
Originally a townie. Married to the Founder of Leeton. He took her name and fathered 6 children with her. (3 of which were taken away)

Luke Caine
Full-blooded brother to April Caine and half brother to Brianna Caine. He always wanted kids but didn't want to wait for the right woman, and so adopted one of the Gerbit's children, Jannet, from care.

Rainbow the Clown
Rainbow lives with his vampire master, Vanessa Skrea. Vanessa adopted Nadia, one of the Gerbit children taken into care, but Rainbow has to look after her in the day.
Field Researcher
#294 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 3:07 PM
Your pictures don't seem to be showing up, supersimoholic, and I've refreshed the page many times. It just saysthe image is not available or doesn't exist. The same thing for the pictures you've posted in the other threads.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Inventor
#295 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 7:55 PM Last edited by supersimoholic : 5th Apr 2013 at 8:07 PM.
Sorry, they show up for me, I had no idea, thank you for letting me know, I'll be right on it!

ETA: Replaced all the image links, they should be good to go!
Field Researcher
#296 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 10:02 PM
Cool, they look great.

Mad Poster
#297 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 2:28 PM
Nervous has probably the single best face of all the premades (from my point of view), and somehow turning him into Nemo and painting him green just makes him better!

Nemo Slapdance by Peni G, on Flickr
His MP3 player was a great investment!

Field Researcher
#298 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 3:51 AM
Some of my male sims:

Peter Roseland (son of Tara and Cyd Roseland):

Griffin Ruben (son of Joseph and Rebecca Ruben):

Adam Lothario Jr. (son of Adam and Michelle Lothario):

Mad Poster
#299 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:04 PM

Pollux Stacks gives Harlan Hawkins two thumbs up - one for Harlan's rendition of "'Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy" and one for Pollux's (as it turns out, erroneous) conviction that he's about to get laid.

Only one real obstacle to Frank Munny's getting into the frat exists, and his name is Pollux. But Frank hasn't thought about the time he had to throw him out of Gracie's party since it happened, and Pollux has realized that he's not making any points with Gracie or anybody else by holding a grudge, so Frank finds a neutral topic (optometry) and Pollux rolls with it. Meanwhile, in the background, Ricky Cormier discusses the economy with the Alma Mater parrot.

Then it's just a matter of discussing the logistics of moving with Joe Grundstrom, the only practical-minded frat boy, and he's all set.

Frank says good-by to his future sister-in-law's womrat. "Hey, Bellona! Will you miss me? You take care of Mark for me, okay? Let me know if your Mommy treats him mean."

I love Frank. He is so going to rock that toga!

Top Secret Researcher
#300 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 3:20 AM

Ulysses R. Prehgars. He works in Gynecology.

Grzegorz Zarek, who remains largely stoic most of the time. Except for right then.

Rudolph Krovstein. He hates Christmastime. He also hates having Rosacea.

Simblr.
Page 12 of 30