Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#2251 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 9:13 PM

caught Ashley Pitts mid-dance-fall
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2252 Old 14th Sep 2021 at 10:57 PM
Well... this sure is something...

There's so much to unpack here... does this townie perform séances, or something? But in all seriousness, despite the red flag... this is pretty funny
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Scholar
#2253 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 5:09 AM
Sim logic 101. She walked past at least two open spaces within her apartment, but chose to work out in the communal walkway instead.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#2254 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 2:22 PM
I found these screenshots of Ron Humble... interrupting me when I was trying set another "mini-megahood", this time with the hoods from Sim Life Stories and Pet Stories (of cource downloaded from here, mod the sims ).

1. Is this guy blind or something? He totally ignores the sims standing outside of the house, says his "piece" and leaves but it's OK, the sims ignore him too

2. He goes through the front door, all the way to the back porch with his hand on his forehead, shading his eyes from the sun... inside the freaking house!

3 and 4. The dog is the only one who seems to have noticed him and he looks at his master, rather confused: "where does this guy go? should I attack him?"

5. On top of all that, mr. Humble must have... supernatural powers. How the hell does he ring the doorbell without even touching it?

I know there is a mod to totally ban him from coming and there is another mod that gives the computer without him bugging me but where's the fun in that?
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2255 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 4:45 PM
Just some pictures from my game session yesterday that I found some humour in.

At first glance, this picture looks cute. However, when you know that Elizabeth (the half-alien) already has a girlfriend, then the situation gets a little complicated. Oh yeah, and Juliette is napping on the couch behind them.

The Capp's Butler has reminded me why butlers can be a royal pain. This is the first of three times he set fire to the house in one game session. Meanwhile, the teens are enjoying a meal in the dining room, completely oblivious. Consort was at work.

And yeah... Umm... Yikes
Screenshots

Instructor
#2256 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 12:28 AM

That rice must be really packed in there... I've never seen anyone, sim or real life human, eat their chinese food that way. Surely it'd all fall out on your face!
Top Secret Researcher
#2257 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 6:29 PM
«-Someday, child, when you're older, you'll probably go into aspiration failure and start wearing a lampshade like it was a hat, like this...»

Forum Resident
#2258 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 2:58 PM
Someone thinks that Skipp looks hot, while the guy in question looks so confused.

That, or he's disgusted.
Screenshots

Instructor
#2259 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 2:18 AM

Dina & Mortimer's dog Benny glitched in the tub, and Dina just simply could not wait 2 seconds for me to un-glitch him and climbed in the tub with him!
I suppose it is kind of cute. Maybe not the most hygienic, but cute.

ETA: And then she got out and just left him there! He looks so confused!

Mad Poster
#2260 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 12:25 AM
Diagonal furniture doesn't cause routing failures...but...
And as one sim was clearing the dishes, a very hungry pregnant woman sat with her food...backing the chair into the 1st woman. I let her stand there waving at me till the pregers was done.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2261 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 1:33 AM

Mad Poster
#2262 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 2:03 PM
Obviously that helmet doesn't have any glass, and he doesn't actually dive with it. And hot dogs with toe jam, can't wait for him to serve it.

Forum Resident
#2263 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 5:23 PM
y'all ever be REALLY GOOD GAL PALS

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Forum Resident
#2264 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 6:19 PM
Havin' a good time

I am Error.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2265 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 5:24 PM
Forum Resident
#2266 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 7:36 PM
I never thought I would see two sims complaining over fire being cheap, because that's the pressing issue here

Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2267 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 9:07 PM
@simsample Did kissing the toy robot make it break? I suppose they don't like moisture. I hope that cute little kid wasn't too upset, and that somebody got her robot mended for her (or bought her a new one!)

Since this is the funny picture thread, I hope this picture is a least a little bit funny:

I have no idea why Andrew, on his first day back at school after his wedding, chose to do his homework here. But I can't help agreeing with Julian that Andrew looks very cute in his sailor suit.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2268 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 2:32 AM Last edited by grammapat : 17th Oct 2021 at 2:35 AM. Reason: typo
The teen sitter in the foreground got the baby to bed, time for some fun! Fire? not my job...
Then he decided that since there were adults at home he could leave... minutes later...
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2269 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 11:00 AM
@AndrewGloria I think she was just trying to eat it! Yes I got it repaired for her so that she could play again. I really love those boots on Andrew's outfit!

@Grammapat Oh no! Poor simmies!

@CrystalFlame360 Wow! Hot wedding, I hope you could put it out!
Mad Poster
#2270 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 10:25 PM
simsample: actually the death was planned, but the baby was not! The couple were parents of a young man at university, the baby was his full sister. So his good-hearted future wife quit college and found the baby..now if they can both not get distracted by all the other single Sims!

Forum Resident
#2271 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 7:57 PM

"You think I have a great sense of style, a handsome face and a winning personality? Why, thank you!"

Cheers.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#2272 Old 23rd Oct 2021 at 8:44 PM
They're talking about you, not to you!

How very rude of you, Matthew!
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#2273 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 1:54 PM
Noah's (Brandi and Skip's youngest son) and Maurice's (one of Daniel's and Kaylynn's kids) first kiss, Maurice kept his eyes open the whole kiss - how rude!

John Burb came home from work, I don't know what went wrong..

Mad Poster
#2274 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sscc
Noah's (Brandi and Skip's youngest son) and Maurice's (one of Daniel's and Kaylynn's kids) first kiss, Maurice kept his eyes open the whole kiss - how rude!
That first kiss is beautiful! Don't blame Maurice for not knowing to keep his eyes shut. They're young teenage boys and having to work out how to do this kissing thing for themselves. Andrew and Julian completely messed up their first attempt to kiss each other. All they got was a clumsy fumbled "nearly kiss". But it was beautiful in its own way, and enough to give Andrew the courage to try again. And the second time he got the cutscene!

I could feel Andrew's fear as he leaned in to try to kiss his best friend -- he thought the earth might open and swallow him up. It was almost nine years ago, but it's still my most cherished memory of my whole Simming life. It was the start of a relationship that culminated in Andrew and Julian getting married last year. Give my love and best wishes to Noah and Maurice. Andrew and Julian send theirs as well.

If I ever get a first kiss myself, I'll try to remember to keep my eyes shut!
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I really love those boots on Andrew's outfit!
The sailor suit with the boots is by Dedital Sheep. At present the download buttons on their site aren't working, but somebody in the last few months posted a link to them being re-shared on Sim File Share. I'll try to find the link if you're interested.

----------------------------------------------- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -----------------------------------------------

A funny picture to go with the post? I can't quickly think of a recent one, but I suspect a lot of you have never seen this one from June 2014. Sorry it's so small:

Berjes Wilsonoff wanted to meet up with his boyfriend Amar Larrea at the then newly opened Fantasia Fashions in the Via Commerciale. But two Amars turned up. (My fault really -- I summoned one with a teleporter, but the game was already sending one anyway.)

The first Amar greeted Berjes with an autonomous kiss, but the second Amar immediately got mad at him -- for cheating! Poor Berjes looked very confused.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2275 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 6:34 PM
@AndrewGloria Oh, yes I remember DeditalSheep- in fact I do have their stuff on my archive server already. I have a link for Packrat saved also where their stuff was rescued to:
https://sims2packrat.wordpress.com/tag/dedital-sheep/
https://simfileshare.net/folder/45953/
Original site here if anyone wants images:
http://dsb.g.ribbon.to/
Thanks for the offer of links though!
:lovestruc

Today, Wolfie met Stinky:
"What's this in my garden?"

Page 91 of 103