Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I Wanna See Some Cash: Platform Heels

by Puss 'N Heels Posted 9th Aug 2012 at 12:06 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2013 at 10:55 PM by daluved1

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#26 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:41 PM
Woot! Jumping in the game now to put them on my sim, love how she looks with the shoes and the Diesel wide legged jeans. Fabulous!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 5:48 PM
These shoes are very well done and very sexy. Can't get enough of heels. Thanks a bunch.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 8:35 PM
This shoes are awesome :D
But i downloaded the updated version and i get this with delphy's dashboard:

Is it an error or something?
Because this didn't happened with the first version of the heels.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#29 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 10:54 PM
Have no idea what's happening there. I ran them through dashboard and they're fine on my end.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 3:08 PM
I downloaded again and it gives the same error and the dashboard says its "corrupt (bad download)". oh well, i don't understand then.
Thanks anyway, the shoes are awesome xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 5:17 AM
Very nice :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:56 AM
Love it!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:55 AM
Omg the first picture caught me off guard... cracking up!

Anyways.. Love the shoes! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 4:57 PM
LOL should've called them Make it Rain Platforms
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:18 AM
They're great! Thank you for making these
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 1:38 AM
I must have these. Now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 6:52 AM
"Skripper" Heels, LOL.

I love you. Thank you for the entire set.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:55 PM
I don't have a sim that would suit these shoes at the moment, but when I do I'll be sure to download these! They're very well made, and the foot doesn't seem to be unnatural or deformed like in some other CC shoes.

P.S. Will you ever put the model up for download? And is she the same as the black model in your "Heritage Bridal Collection" series? (If she isn't, will that model ever be up for download too?) She's very beautiful, and I'd love to have her in my game.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#39 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Randee15
I don't have a sim that would suit these shoes at the moment, but when I do I'll be sure to download these! They're very well made, and the foot doesn't seem to be unnatural or deformed like in some other CC shoes.

P.S. Will you ever put the model up for download? And is she the same as the black model in your "Heritage Bridal Collection" series? (If she isn't, will that model ever be up for download too?) She's very beautiful, and I'd love to have her in my game.

I can do that! She actually my self sim so have fun with her.

I will throw her up over at Ace Creators when I get a second :D

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 1:25 AM
Thank you very much for this download, these heels look relly nice! But I have the same problem as venusprincess100: I get an error when running it through Dashboard. It shows up red in the list, too. (Decrappifying didn't work either) So you see I am kind of hesitant about putting it in my Downloads... Just wanted to let you know.
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
This shoes are awesome :D
But i downloaded the updated version and i get this with delphy's dashboard:

Is it an error or something?
Because this didn't happened with the first version of the heels.

Love these, but unfortunately I'm getting the same thing with delphy's dashboard, just wanted to let you know venusprincess100 you're not the only one unfortunately
Great Creation though!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#42 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:12 AM
Have any of you actually...I don't know...put the shoes in your game to see what happens?

Like I said, I've had these shoes in game since day one and have not had any problems.

Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Have any of you actually...I don't know...put the shoes in your game to see what happens?

Like I said, I've had these shoes in game since day one and have not had any problems.

Personally I haven't because I do put a lot of faith in delphy's dashboard only bcus I've had a lot of problems in the past with "faulty downloads". But please don't take that offensively because like I said....it's a WONDERFUL creation, the best platforms I've seen, which is why I keep coming back to this thread hoping for an update to the issue. But I just saw that you have a sims3pack version so I will try that! I would recommend the sims3pack version to those who have been having problems with the package download. Thanks again daluved!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#44 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 7:09 AM
I can't do an update if I don't get the same problem...I've ran these through dashboard several times with no issues on my side.

Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
I can't do an update if I don't get the same problem...I've ran these through dashboard several times with no issues on my side.

sims3pack version working great! Maybe there's just an issue with mine and the other's dashboard..I don't know. But problem solved so no more worries on my end! Thanks!
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bernarderin
Love these, but unfortunately I'm getting the same thing with delphy's dashboard, just wanted to let you know venusprincess100 you're not the only one unfortunately
Great Creation though!

Got the same error. But people should try it in their games anyways I did, nothing caught on fire. Nothing lagged, No Sims broke their ankles, it's fine on my end.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 7:18 PM
I got the same message - corrupted - but I left them as is to see if they would work in game anyways. Unfortunately, they don't
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 7:43 PM
Wow thanx, these are XXX!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 6:26 AM
'd3p1:cloneDefault' is a duplicate attribute name. Line 1, position 2193.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.AttributeDuplCheck()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at MadScience.casPartFile.parseRawXML(Int32 index)
at MadScience.casPartFile.Load(Stream casFile. Boolean parseXML)
at MadScience.casPartFile.Load(Stream casFile)
at MadScience.Detective.getType(Database db, Boolean loopAll)
at Sims3Dashboard.Form1.checkPackage(String filename, ListViewItem
item)

This is the message I receive. Yes, I get other corrupt files and am never sure what to do about them. This one is different because it is the ONLY file returning an error message that prevents Dashboard from continuing until you click OK. I think I'll take these shoes out until such time as the file can be fixed so as not to create such an obvious problem, regardless whether or not someone else isn't having issues in-game.
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kslibra
'd3p1:cloneDefault' is a duplicate attribute name. Line 1, position 2193.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.AttributeDuplCheck()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at MadScience.casPartFile.parseRawXML(Int32 index)
at MadScience.casPartFile.Load(Stream casFile. Boolean parseXML)
at MadScience.casPartFile.Load(Stream casFile)
at MadScience.Detective.getType(Database db, Boolean loopAll)
at Sims3Dashboard.Form1.checkPackage(String filename, ListViewItem
item)

This is the message I receive. Yes, I get other corrupt files and am never sure what to do about them. This one is different because it is the ONLY file returning an error message that prevents Dashboard from continuing until you click OK. I think I'll take these shoes out until such time as the file can be fixed so as not to create such an obvious problem, regardless whether or not someone else isn't having issues in-game.

After the latest update I still get this error and Dashboard puts it "corrupt(badDownload)"
Page 2 of 3