Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 24-MAR-2017) Cook With Any Ingredient (Wood Fire Oven/Sauna/Teppanyaki Grill/Baker's Station compatible)

by icarus_allsorts Posted 2nd Apr 2014 at 9:42 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2017 at 7:01 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

353 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 251 Feedback Posts, 101 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 15
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#301 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 12:14 PM
@Gifappel: Thanks for the report, turns out that the mod was missing those recipes for a while now and I never noticed this due to the number of recipes from the Bakery set in the first place. They should be available now with the new version
Test Subject
#302 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
@Gifappel: Thanks for the report, turns out that the mod was missing those recipes for a while now and I never noticed this due to the number of recipes from the Bakery set in the first place. They should be available now with the new version

Wow, awesome! Thank you so much for the quick update!!!! :p
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 12:15 PM
Thanks Icarus for all your work! I use a lot of your mods.
FYI I have to "unblock" the bakers station update by rightclicking and going into properties, otherwise it crashes my game. Could you modify it so others can use it without having to do this?

Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#304 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 2:13 PM
@CrazySheep808: I'm not sure what you mean, what did you have to click/check/uncheck in Properties, and which were you right-clicking, the unzipped package file or the rar file?
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 4:50 PM
I was right-clicking the package file. But It appears to be not working now, even unblocked (read-only disabled? I don't know. I'm on windows 10 if that helps). The file is mentioned in the crash log though and it works when I take it out so I'm pretty sure that's where the problem lies. :D

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#306 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 6:27 PM
@CrazySheep808: That's curious, considering that neither the file I have nor the one I downloaded off here to test have "Read-only" checked in their properties (assuming that's equivalent to whatever it is to W10 which I'm obviously not on). I honestly don't know what that's about
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
@CrazySheep808: That's curious, considering that neither the file I have nor the one I downloaded off here to test have "Read-only" checked in their properties (assuming that's equivalent to whatever it is to W10 which I'm obviously not on). I honestly don't know what that's about

Strange. Well, if it comes up again and you end up finding a solution please let me know!

Test Subject
#308 Old 2nd May 2016 at 8:26 PM
Possible good news..
Happy to report the issue with non-active households trying incessantly to cook links, absent a grill or similar, seems - so far - to be fixed.
Lab Assistant
#309 Old 5th May 2016 at 2:46 PM
Additional Russian string:

[1] 0x909D5C45A3574FD2: Введите количество порций.
(Минимум: 2, Максимум: {0.Number})
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#310 Old 14th May 2016 at 2:22 PM
Мой самый любимый мод!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#311 Old 15th May 2016 at 4:21 PM
Being able to cook any recipe at any time would have been enough; this is far better than I had hoped for. Thank you very much indeed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#312 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:47 PM
Icarus - I'm sorry I'm late to the party but this mod is incredibly awesome. You never cease to amaze!! Thank you so much for this!

Syd
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#313 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 7:18 PM
Thanks for the update!
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 7:18 AM
Thanks for the incredible work!
Is there a way to choose default ingredients without browsing through the ingredient list?
Also I am having problem removing this mod. I reset town using MC and saved, then remove package files of this mod from the package folder, clear caches and load the save, all saves which used this mod won't load normally, tons of error messages and other mod stop functioning. I put this mod back, saves came back to normal :/
Test Subject
#315 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:02 AM

Bug report for main package file, dated 5-JUN-2016:

S3 game version: 1.69.43.024017

Expansions installed:
Ambitions, Generations, Into The Future, Island Paradise, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, World Adventures. (only EP missing is University Life)

Conflict summary:
Mod works fine standalone, but combined with NRAAS it will produce in-game UI issues that fatally break gameplay.

Bug detail:
Left-clicking on the ground, or on water, or on a fish spawner in the water, will produce no popup UI menu. Cannot tell sim to move to a spot, to fish, etc.

Tested with both a custom world (Legacy Island III) and with the vanilla version of Sunset Valley. Test was verified and re-verified with 1) No mods, 2) Only this mod, 3) Only NRAAS mods, and 4) this mod and NRAAS mods both (which produces the bug).

All NRAAS mods verified up-to-date both manually, and with the NRAAS Mod Updater.

This mod was re-downloaded and zips/package files compared byte-for-byte to avoid corruption.

Supporting information:
Screenshots taken of 1) a Dashboard report, 2) the Packages folder, and 3) the original zip files showing mod names and version numbers.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/Bj0ZF

Notes:
Due to the large number of mods I use, it took around 6 hours to hunt this one down, so I'm 99.99% sure of it. I don't know with any certainty *which* NRAAS mod is conflicting with yours, but I am confident none of the others I use are the culprit.

If you need additional info, I can provide it.

--= J
Test Subject
#316 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 3:01 PM
Every time I load my game, I have to resubmit the Cooking PromptNumServings false line. Is there something I'm missing?
Test Subject
#317 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 8:25 PM
I have 2 minor issues to report with the latest version of this mod:

1. When I click on a refrigerator and queue up a sim to get a quick meal, the sim will route to a random counter and pull the quick meal from his/her back pocket. Is this intended? I tested this in a test folder with only this mod, MasterController (and 2 of it's modules), nointromovies, and nobuildsparkles installed.

2. Ingredients are no longer sorted alphabetically. They appear to be listed in a random order. I just click the heading to sort them all alphabetically so I can find what I need. It would be nice if ingredients were sorted alphabetically by default, or at least have an option in the tuning file to specify alphabetical listing instead of the current order (if there is one).

Otherwise, love the mod!
Space Pony
#318 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TreyNutz
I have 2 minor issues to report with the latest version of this mod:

1. When I click on a refrigerator and queue up a sim to get a quick meal, the sim will route to a random counter and pull the quick meal from his/her back pocket. Is this intended? I tested this in a test folder with only this mod, MasterController (and 2 of it's modules), nointromovies, and nobuildsparkles installed.

2. Ingredients are no longer sorted alphabetically. They appear to be listed in a random order. I just click the heading to sort them all alphabetically so I can find what I need. It would be nice if ingredients were sorted alphabetically by default, or at least have an option in the tuning file to specify alphabetical listing instead of the current order (if there is one).

Otherwise, love the mod!

I have the same issues. I'd love a fix, if possible.
Lab Assistant
#319 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 2:03 AM
Here is what is happening to me, so far. I loaded the mods into my package folder, with the bakers station, tepanyaki etc. When I clicked on the bakers station there were no recipes for me to choose to make. Nothing at all. So, I read the description again... and it says you would add that to make bakers station recipes without the actual station on the lot... so I thought well maybe thats the issue, i do have a bakers station. So I took that bakers station mod part out. Then I log back in and now I cant operate the bakers station at all. I don't know what to try from here. What am I missing?

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 5:46 AM
Ok, the issue above was resolved by me moving those mods into Overrides, however, I still have a lingering issue, the food is coming out of bakers station as an empty plate. It says there's chocolate pie on it, but I see no pie. I have the tuning file in the Packages folder still, not Overrides, is that the issue? I dont see anything in your description that indicates any of it needs to go into overrides, though.

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Test Subject
#321 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 10:21 PM
I'm having the same issue with the baker's station. No recipes show up. Is there any fix for this? Would be greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
#322 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 1:42 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess based on what I know of TS3 modding, and say that it isn't compatible with TheNay83's Glorious Food Tweaks?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#323 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 6:18 PM
I absolutely love this mod. It drove me crazy that the adults were always using the lemons before the kids could make lemonade.(I have the lemonade stand from the store) Thank you so much for this wonderful mod.
Test Subject
#324 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:32 AM
Hungarian translation for the base mod:

<KEY>0x8E19A231C6AC958F</KEY>
<STR>{0.SimName}
{1.String}</STR>
<KEY>0x909D5C45A3574FD2</KEY>
<STR>Add meg hány adagot szeretnél elkészíteni.
(Minimum: 2, Maximum {0.Number})</STR>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#325 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cedia
Every time I load my game, I have to resubmit the Cooking PromptNumServings false line. Is there something I'm missing?

Erm yea, you'll have to edit the Tuning file with S3PE to change the default setting, the change using the cheat code isn7t saved I'm afraid.

@ladybarefeet @Chromatic : Can't say for sure, but it sounds like you might need to reinstall the bakers station to get the recipes and their models to show up properly in your game.

@betti76 Thanks, could you also translate the following line as well?
"{0.SimName} wants to prepare {1.String} using the following ingredients. Allow?"
Page 13 of 15