Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Career

by stevekills.com Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 9:27 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM by stevekills.com : Renewed Interest

133 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:56 PM
Damn You! Literally!
This career is amazing, and to be your first upload to the site, phew, you just blew me out the water matey. I'm loving the icon by the way, nice job!

~To Reveal your Double Gemini~

Unleash

*#*The Strength Of Four*#*
*@*The Wisdom Of Four*@*
*>*The Courage Of Four*<*

*#@>*The Power OfFour*<@#*
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM
very good :-p

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I wanna help him to gain world
(")_(")domination!Copy and paste him into your signature to help him too!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
Death can now be part of the family!. Nice one
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:23 PM
awesome dude! Now I can make Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, be a death worker, YAY!!! You Rock

Melissa

Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:19 PM
wicked one )) can i kill off my annoying neighbors right now? no? such a pity. but it's interesting career still. must-download. thanks alot!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:18 PM
This is awesome, this is the first career I've downloaded!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:51 PM
this would b hot if it was @ nite
4 example, from 6pm- 1 am
specially 4 does vampire sims

blah!
#33 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:01 AM
this wont work for me...its all coded and junk...sad i really wanted to do this hehe...can anyone help?
#34 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:47 AM
My first download! Awsome Idea!..*ponders* my sim wanted to be saved from death..what if i made her husband death XD
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 10:37 AM
Default Other languages?
Can anyone make it in German? (Ich kann nicht gut Englisch, hab ne 3 im Zeugnis) :sadpanda:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:34 PM
:wowsers: Great Job! Can't Wait! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:29 PM
lookin good!!

no ears
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:47 AM
I cant find the death carrer on my sims computer yet i'm trying to i've been looking for days! But good job when i find it lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:00 AM
Hello again everyone! Thanks again for the support, I'm working on diff versions of it, for instance, one that's non-EP compatible, I've heard problems about it not working in the original. And i've tried to get a hearse to as a car pool, but i'm not having much luck, so i've tried to make one as a career reward, but it'd only work with NL. And to Quebbeck, I'll try to get a German Version, but i can't guarantee the translation will be perfect as i only speak english. That's all i got, for now.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#40 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:13 AM
steve, may I make a couple of points of info that you might find useful...

This career will work for all EP's, so the version you have here is OK

As for cars- I have got a NL car working as a normal carpool in the original game. Before people start asking me how, it's a long, difficult process and yields a fairly buggy result. I plan on releasing it once I get the creator's permission, and then fine tune it, so for now I advise you hold tight until I can get it sorted out.

SuperFy :baloons:

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 12:56 PM
It's good.Thank for this.
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:30 PM
very intriging downloading now!
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:23 PM
I downloaded this, but i keep searching, and It's not working, a little help here?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gamelord91
I downloaded this, but i keep searching, and It's not working, a little help here?

Do you mean in-game? Like job searching not turning up results? Because some other people have had problems like that. Has anyone been able to get the job with the computer or newspaper? I just used the boolprop cheat to cut out the hassle of waiting to test it, so i haven't tried that yet. Anyone else find other problems?
Field Researcher
#45 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:16 PM
Debtor, you saved the life of my Sims, now so a thing: it on pos a career in my game, when inicei, it gave an error in an archive of my game(nothig serious calm) more initiated the game normally, has the Original, University and the Nightlife, could see this for me please?

debtor, Electro DJ
forgives the errors of orthography I is braziliam.
#46 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:40 PM
just downloaded it can't wait to try it out thanks
#47 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:51 PM
choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool wery wery
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:40 PM
very cool , and being a discworld fan it will be great to have a death in my game .

and for all you people who want to give your evil sims the job as death your making a terrible mistake , death is not evil he is just doing his job (see good omens) much better to have them be war,fammine or pollution (previouly pestileince but he retired after the invention of penicillian)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hotpixs
very cool , and being a discworld fan it will be great to have a death in my game .

and for all you people who want to give your evil sims the job as death your making a terrible mistake , death is not evil he is just doing his job (see good omens) much better to have them be war,fammine or pollution (previouly pestileince but he retired after the invention of penicillian)

Hmmm... BRILLIANT!! An apocolyptic career! Just think of the possibilities... Any suggestions for the heirarchy of horsemen?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:12 AM
So far I have run my Bill Door (Death from the Discworld) through the whole run of the career and its flawless. Chance cards work correctly, career seems bug-free. Mind you, I used the newspaper hack to get the job, not the computer or regular paper, so I don't know if there is a problem with it showing, but I have found that the more careers you have, obviously, the longer it takes to have something pop up on its own. :P
Page 2 of 6