Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Servo v2.0 **UPDATED**

by monique Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 5:15 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2006 at 7:44 PM by monique

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:21 AM
I miss Servo from The Sims 1! I can't wait to get OFB.
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:28 AM
how useful, thank you
i dont have OFB, but now atleast my future sims wont have to build it!
i love cheating :P

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:34 AM
Sweet!! I've only built one in game so far, and it took 13 sim hours and alot of maxing all needs! Thank you soo much for sharing, very appreciated =]

He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Inventor
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:35 AM
lol! I know someone who is going to be very happy to see this! :o) Her sims can't seem to do a good enough job building to get one! lol! Thank yas! :o)
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:08 AM
great idea...!!!...uuuuuh...can't wait to have EP3...!!!...thanks a lot...!!!...:D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:52 AM
Very sweet! One of my Sims was able to build one after a few tries. Now I can give any one of them a robot. Nice work!!!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:57 AM
Just you wait till I get the expansion! Just a few more days! ><

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:30 AM
KAN I SELL IT ON MY STORE OR NOT THANKS 4 Making THE ROBOT BUYBLE LOL
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:37 AM
It says in the post settings (ie where the little icons are) that you only need The Sims 2 original game. But your title, and the other replies convince me you need EP3 open for business. Which is it? Your caption under the title could be interpreted as it is being TESTED in open for business, but already works in the others, including the original?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:08 AM
when i put the servo in my lot i got a strip across my screen when i deleted the servo the screen went back to normal. dont know if the odd coloured strip affects game play as i was too scared to try it out :sorry:

----------------------------------------------
We are all part of the tapesty of life. Weave your threads with the colours of peace, love and compassion my friends.
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 12:05 PM
I think I really need this...thank you so much.
Runs off to test.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:08 PM
Does this work without OFB? I really want it:-)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:21 PM
I doubt it will work without OFB because without it there is no code for servos.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:00 PM
How do you build a servo..ive never had my sims build one before
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:15 PM
I know I've downloaded this correctly, but I can't see it in electronics...what does it look like and how do you use a Servo anyway? Does it matter if my Sim is at home or at the business when I try this out? I think this is great, but how does one make their own?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 8:41 PM
YAY! I have OFB but I don't wanna kill my simmies making servo. Thnx for making it buyable!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:44 PM
I have experienced that strip too but when I activate servo it goes away, it isnt the download its a glitch, im sure MAXIS will fix it
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rednotdead
when i put the servo in my lot i got a strip across my screen when i deleted the servo the screen went back to normal. dont know if the odd coloured strip affects game play as i was too scared to try it out :sorry:

Same, the big white strips came. But keep working on it, a buyable servo is a great idea
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:25 AM
to make your own servo, you need the robot-making station (under hobbies, if i remember right) and a sim who has the golden robot-building badge.
to gain this badge, you'll need to let this sim work at the station until he gets it, which will take quite a time.
oh and the servo will cost around 3,000 §. at least it did with my robo-building sim.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:47 AM
Wow!!! great idea, thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:17 AM
Thank you so much for this shall save time on having to make the servos. I had my servo also service my female sim lady and they fell in love. LOL He then got out of bed and jumped up to do chores, what a servo. LOL He loves the kids also.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:28 AM
this is just what i've always wanted!!!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:34 AM
Oh, this is so great!!! I'm hoping to install OFB on Thursday, so I can buy my own servo, not buid it!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :baloons:
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:08 PM
Well this sure is interesting...I can't wait to try it out.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Page 1 of 4