Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Love - A Set of 42 eyes!

by Yumedust Posted 30th Dec 2007 at 5:13 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2013 at 8:47 PM by whiterider : Removing malware-infected inline

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:37 PM
GORGEOUS. Thank you so much!
People are saying they are as good as Enayla's eyes (which are amazing), but tbh I think they're SO much better than hers.
I'm waiting eagerly for your next upload, whatever it may be.
x
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Jan 2008 at 6:09 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by xnymphetaminex
Very nice As good as Enayla's

I agree and that is a BIG compliment coming from me. These eyes are just gobsmackingly gorgeous! Very well done and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:40 PM
sharkysims - I'm glad you like them too! I have no idea how to make them defaults, if someone else can I'd love to see them too… xD!

reflects - Thank you! If you end up making defaults let me know, I'd really like to have replacements xD

vVv_klawz_vVv - thank you! the reflections were done like the rest of the eyes, just painted in photoshop CS3

eileen. - aw thanks so much~ I really enjoy making sims2 edits so I'm sure you can expect more from me xD I'm glad you like the eyes~!

zombiejill - thank you so much, but clearly i have too many hobbies... xD!!

renagade676 - thanks! I would definitely like to make more eyes, a set of fantastical and alien types is coming in the future

Gizmo7680 - thank you so much, I'm really glad you like them - I'd love contacts/defaults for the eyes but have no clue how to make them xD

Thanks for the lovely comments! I'm really happy the eyes are proving useful ^^
Field Researcher
#54 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:12 AM
GORGEOUS! Vivid and perfect!

I am SO making defaults of these! If anyone wants variety, check my posts in one or two days.

Can I use your in game shots? MTS2 wants some in game shots to use and it'd take forever to take pics myself, and I want to get this over quick :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
GORGEOUS! Vivid and perfect!

I am SO making defaults of these! If anyone wants variety, check my posts in one or two days.

Can I use your in game shots? MTS2 wants some in game shots to use and it'd take forever to take pics myself, and I want to get this over quick :D

aww that would be awesome, feel free to use my screenshots i don't mind! please let me know when you've got them up :D
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:46 AM
wow great eyes! you should make those with tear ducts, that would be awesome
Field Researcher
#57 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 3:23 AM
gorgeous...sparkling without looking wierd..
and wtg on your first upload being a chosen one!
thank you
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 12:43 PM
Absolutely beautiful - I'll be watching for the defaults!! I enjoyed visiting your site - I love your work, you are very talented!!!

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 5:08 PM
yumeeee! I had no idea you played TS2 (: I've loved your art since about 2003. you go girl.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 8:05 PM
Yumedust, these eyes are fantastic. Great job, I'm going to download these.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:36 AM
Wow these are beautiful!
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:50 AM
The eyes are gorgerous, I adore the vivid colours. Do you mind uploading the screenshot's skintones? I think they are beautiful and would really love to have them in my game.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:23 PM
Hey Yumedust, I just wanted to let you know that I made four different combos for defaults, but my post got rejected. Someone else "beat" me to it. Sorry

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Field Researcher
#64 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:28 PM
Here they are, finally posted! Thanks again for the gorgeous eyes! :lovestruc
Scholar
#65 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:00 PM
Fantastic! love the shading and the details!!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 2:53 AM
Thank you so much. I have downloaded many eyes but these are the prettiest thus far. Just beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 1:16 AM
Wow! I had no idea you played TS2!
I've been a long time fan of your artwork :3

Thank you for these gorgeous eyes!
Test Subject
#68 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 4:09 AM
Aboslutely beautiful! *sits in awe for a few minutes* O_O

Pointlessness has a point; use it wisely or else uselessness will haunt you.
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 7:49 AM
gorgeous!!! love them all! can't wait to use them for my sims
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:10 AM
Lovely Eye colors, just beautiful!! I especially love Starry and Ink, favorites!!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 5:05 AM
Wow! These are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:18 AM
These eyes are GORGEOUS!!!!
thank you SO much, i'm always looking for new more realistic eyes! :]
Kudos!

08 don't hate!
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:15 AM
These eyes are absolutely gorgeous. They seriously need to make some REAL contacts like these for our eyes. That would be awesome! Thank you for this wonderful set! My sims look so sexy! WOOO!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#74 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:12 PM
Little_Tx_Mama - thanks very much!

Tekku - aw thanks tekku :D

ebilxteddy - hehe I'm actually planning on doing just that - I've now finished making the darker skintones in a set of 5, so they'll be uploaded so as I get time to take decent screenshots ^^

reflects - aw it's ok, i'm really happy you took the time to make them anyways, thank you <3 *hug*

spikesminx - holy crap! thanks!! these are awesome, i wonder what defaults i shall use now <3 :D

Nouk - thanks!

CherificSim - Aw thanks much :3
Test Subject
#75 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:51 PM
Woooooooow!!! Most GORGEOUS eyes I've yet seen. And I've got ODS (obsessive download syndrome) so I've seen plenty. Thanks so much!!!!
Page 3 of 7