Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Money Tree Seed, Omni Plant Seed, Death Flower, and now, The Mysterious Mr. Gnome! - Updated 11/22/10

by Kolipoki Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM - Updated 22nd Nov 2010 at 4:38 PM by Kolipoki : Added The Mysterious Mr. Gnome

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
Neonrose: Your post should be posted in the WCIF forum, but you can find it here.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

Dredo: This should not affect the opportunity.
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:47 PM
Missing Seeds?
This is a great mod and usually I like the option of just buying stuff at the store and not running around the whole town on a massive scavenger hunt. But, sometimes I like the scavenger hunt. Since I installed this mod, I haven't found seeds anywhere in the town. Is this a problem anyone else has had?
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:05 AM
I did not change anything that had to do with seeds, so this might be a problem with either another one of your mods or just your game in general. Have you tried using the collection helper, maybe your just not looking hard enough.
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:33 AM
Well, when I removed this mod the seed-finding problem went away, so there seems to be some relationship, although if I'm the only one with this problem maybe it's just my wacky system. I did not change anything about my searching habits; I was not finding seeds in any of the places I always found them before. Anyway, thanks for the mod and the response.

Quote: Originally posted by Kolipoki
I did not change anything that had to do with seeds, so this might be a problem with either another one of your mods or just your game in general. Have you tried using the collection helper, maybe your just not looking hard enough.
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:28 PM
thanks for the mod, so far i haven't recive the omni plant opportunity so this mod save me from histeria.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:49 PM
I downloaded the mod to the Sims 3 downloads folder but it won't work
They don't show up when I go to the grocery store.
Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:12 PM
Thanks for the mod! Now I don't have to spend time searching all over for the mysterious gnome.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:08 PM
thank you such a generous man
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:24 PM
Blaizer424 usually if a mod doesn't work you installed in the wrong place or it conflicts with another mod.
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 11:11 AM
Default Please help-the seeds issue again...
Test Subject

Ok, so I installed the package and like previously mentioned by someone-I had the same problem of all the seeds and all collactables for that matter disappear from the game...believe me I looked and searched all over the town to find something...ANYTHING...but in vain...so I decided to uninstall the whole thing and deleted all the files from the mods-packages directory and still nothing...please help me...I'm pretty new at sims 3 and have no idea what am I doing wrong...Thank you...
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 1:26 AM
thanks for the mod!!! it is working fine and finally i got my omni plant :D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 12:17 AM
i'm torn..some people say it works fine, others say it doesn't, more people say it just messes up collecting items(butterflies, seeds..) just feeling iffy about it..
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:53 PM Last edited by Parmasar101 : 19th Sep 2009 at 11:18 PM.
when i click on the omni plant at maturity i don't get any options PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:57 PM Last edited by patrycja0010 : 27th Sep 2009 at 6:52 AM.
nice ...
Attached Images

As make in order to my was showed in comment avatar, please, about assistance!
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:32 PM
I want to know if the hack works with patch 1.2.7?!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 10:23 AM
A many thanks I have was just about ready to give up on the omni plant and reaching level three challange to obtain it, I was very happy to see I can just but it at the store, and it really works Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 2:14 PM
This mod is awesome, and I've had no conflicts with any of my mods (including awesomemod), nor did any items disappear from my town either. Amazing mod!

(PS. I've run the mod with both original game, aka no patches, and the 1.4 patch. Both worked fine.)
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 7:48 AM
Could you update this so it works with WA or the new patch?
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:32 AM
I second Katten93puss's request.
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:12 PM
an update could be great for 1.7.9 version of basegame but
if that is possible to use with travel adventure could be better
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:55 PM
Sorry for the long wait, this mod is now available for the newest patch and hopefully for WA as well. If someone could report back whether it works for WA or not that would be appreciated. Thank you for your patience.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:50 PM
Nice mod. One problem, though:
Quote:
What do i download? Download "Buyable OPS, MTS, + DF.rar" if you don't want to be able to buy gnomes Download "Buyable OPS, MTS, DF, +MG.rar" if you want buyable Mysterious Mr Gnomes as well

Is it just me, or is there only one download available (Buyable OPS, MTS, DF, +MG.rar)?

I like pie...
Mad Poster
#48 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM
Just for the record, I originally downloaded this while I was using 1.4.6 It continued to work for me in 1.7.9 and still works through WA with all the updates. I still have the original and I'm still using it with 2.3.3. One of my "must haves". Thanks Again!
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:57 AM
I was probably too lazy to update that one. Besides all you have to do is not buy the mysterious gnome.
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:40 PM
Easier Cheat
Just type in buydebug and go to buy mode, then go to the second selection to see the ? in the bottom right and click. There is multiple tabs you can click on. (including gardening) After you click that you can buy fully grown plants in harvest state.
Page 2 of 4