Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 2:51 AM

While playing the dorms, I saw this occur.

Then this.

"GAY! GAY! TOO GAY!"

He attempts to purge the slight interest he has in Rhea by sleeping with both Ellen Frost and Melody Tinker in the same day. You're never going to be a stud, Fin. Stop trying.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 3:22 AM

Brandi got engaged today.

Then married.

It didn't last long because of Cow Plant.
(she had time to get pregnant again though)

Nobody likes Brandi.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 3:30 AM
Of course they don't. She feeds her cowplant better than she does her kids!

Theodora not only made out with Brittany's husband on her front porch, she barged in to use the bathroom with out so much as a by-your-leave! And even though Brittany just got promoted to SWAT team leader, Theodora successfully resists the attempt to physically throw her out!

But a lifetime of dedicated Queen Bee-ism did not leave Brittany Pitts-Upsnott defenseless! She should have tried the psychological approach first - it works better for her.

I'm not sure why I like taking pictures of Lily in her House of Transformation so much...

...but did you know kids can get makeovers in the stylist's chair, too? Mary Ann Hawkins's mother brought her because she was feeling left out in the fuss over the new baby, and Lily gave her such a grown-up style, she feels all big sistery and special now.
(I personally haven't seen the inside of a beauty store since, probably, 1980. I wash it, I brush it, I'm done.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 9:30 AM

Malcolm Landgraab V is swaggalicious. -gag-

Jason Larson spoils his daughter immensely, and loves drowning her in attention.

"What do you want for Christmas?"
"I want a guitar, daddy!"
"If that's the case, I'm getting you TEN guitars!"
"YAAAAAY."

Wanda has reached a state of zen.

OH CRAP.

DRIVE BUCK.

DRIIIIIIIIVE.
Screenshots
Scholar
#30 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 1:44 PM
This isn't Grimuara Subject's day with videogames. Not only did the same streaker that likes to troll Howitzer block the tv...

...Lisa Ramirez is absolutely trouncing her at SSX3!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 3:09 PM

"Wow Fin, you're still hot as ever!"
"Oh crap, it Melody. I should go or something."

Literally five seconds after he proposed to Melody Tinker, he walked over to the cafeteria and kissed Ellen Frost. I think Fin broke Ponsonby's record of being a cheating bastard (who right after he got married, I started playing another household, he strolled in and started making out with the teenage townie came home with Emil that day ), which isn't a good thing. You don't even have an aspiration excuse, or whore parents to use as a scapegoat! You're a family sim! With the Golden Anniversary LTW! Sigh.

Ellen was going to slap Chaz Whippler for sleeping with Ophelia Nigmos, but she apparently decided it wasn't worth it, and left. She never really liked Grilled Cheese Sims anyway. They're too gross for her tastes.

"DON'T WORRY, I GOT THIS."

"OH GOD NO I DON'T GOT THIS."

(Yes he does)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#32 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:10 AM
Thomas Magnum

Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:12 AM
Jonathan Higgins

Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:15 AM
Rick Wright

Field Researcher
#35 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:18 AM
Theodor Calvin

Mad Poster
#36 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 6:08 AM
Anybody else on tenterhooks of suspense when you see Flarz's name in the poster column? You never know what you're going to see!

Frank Munny bit off a little more than he could chew on the gardening front, so he's influencing fellow nature hobbyist Amanda Ruben to help him out. Nothing weird about his Ma raking leaves in her undies, there.

Yeah, kissing your girlfriend in front of your daughter might should have waited till the mourning period for your wife was over, Brady.

Merlin Hawkins collects the cold-hardy, mutant variety of hornet that infest Drama Acres. I know they're hornets because of the dramatic events of the next few minutes.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#37 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 10:19 AM
Jules Maywell loves his daughter!

Well, almost...

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 11:51 PM
More recent pic of Mrs. C. Still bar hopping as usual
Field Researcher
#39 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 12:04 PM
Peni Griffin
Anybody else on tenterhooks of suspense when you see Flarz's name in the poster column? You never know what you're going to see!

Thanks rather a lot!! I often try to give screenshots something special. Those pics about Thomas, Higgins, Rick and Theodor were made, cause i uploaded the hole "gang" for our mamba page. The last picture with the flying chopper and the 4 guy´s was a little problem.

Sparrow

Wow your agnes looks so..."young" and fresh. Look at my granny.

Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:20 AM
The sisters

And the lovely mother [she loves that green drink hehehe it will keep her young all of her life x3 ]

I like how he looks like here! first good pic of him~ [he is their neighbor]
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:27 AM

My, I didn't know that Britt's mother was a criminal! Should I report her to the police? It seems quite impolite...

...that is an inappropriate outfit. It shows too much. Too skintight. Very inappropriate. Inappropriate and indecent. Indecent and naughty. Naughty. Very naughty outfit. So very...

Wait, I can't think of that! That doesn't make me any better, if not worse of a person! I feel like a pervert! I blame Dale. It's always Dale's fault.

Oh god, is that...? In the good name!

Baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball baseball...
Instructor
#42 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:50 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 18th Aug 2012 at 8:28 PM.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Mad Poster
#43 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:54 PM

Looks like Harlan Hawkins is gaining on Frank Munny as Coolest Boy in School. On the other hand, Frank's not at this party, and we don't know who Grim'd be noticing if he were.

Tommy - only Petra's supposed to call him Tom now - came over for Sunday dinner and Mom invited the neighbors, too. Too many grownups and the prissiest little kid you ever saw. Even Tom's watching the stupid basketbase game. She can tell little Dior is bored. Bored, bored, bored. She needs an excuse to haul out of here -
"Drat!" says Mom. "I don't have any tomato sauce for the meat loaf!"
Saved!

"C'mon, Dior, walk me to the store! You can help me carry the basket."
"Really? I've never been to the store!"

"Did you really need help with the basket? It doesn't look that full."
"Then you'll have to help me fill it more. Go ahead and pick out a candy bar. My treat."
"A candy - what?"
Geez Louise! "You've never had candy?"
"Vati says I need a carefuly regulated diet. Because I'm part-alien."
"My friend Frank is part alien, and he eats gobs of candy! C'mon,I'll buy you a Triple Chocolate Caramel Nut Bar. That's his favorite."
"Won't it spoil my dinner?"
"Nothing spoils Mom's meat loaf. But you'll have to eat it here, and not mention it to Vati, okay? I can look at clothes while you're educating your taste buds."
"There are CLOTHES here?"
Petra Ottomas. Opener of new worlds.

Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 10:49 PM

Francis J. Worthington IV is having a bad week.
#45 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 3:57 PM

Cute hand... with a cute little perception of national symbolism..

Myung-Hee is growing up. Her cat still remembers her owner as a young kid.
Mad Poster
#46 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 6:44 PM
Interesting. Is it just me, or did you manage to change the color of the interface? Looks rather cool.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 4:37 AM
They probably have an interface replacement. I've seen a few before.

AAUGH! MADDOX! NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!

Luckily for him, there are no children.

Eckhard finds his older brother, Ulysses, in the corner, playing his game boy.

"Why are you in my front yard, Lyss?"
"Ehh. Too much estrogen at the house, since dad kicked the bucket. Especially since the wife is expecting again. I need some fresh air."
"Congratulations on the pregnancy, but-"
"It's not that hard to make babies. Just unload, and bam. Baby. I don't know why mom and dad had so much trouble."
"Uh...that's a bit insensitive. You know she had issues conceiving. It certainly wasn't a lack of physical intimacy."
"I'm just saying. All dad had to do was jizz into her. Seriously."
"That's gross."
"That's how you were made, Freckles."

"Well, could you at least stop standing in the daisies?"
"Why? They're just flowers."
"They're nice flowers, and I would like for them to not die."
"Ehh, they can tough it out."
"The flowers are delicate! They're delicate and you're standing on them! The only chance of them surviving, is the fact that daisies have a lot of tenacity!"
"Don't be such a baby. They're just flowers. Jeez.

Hey, what's a tenacity?"
#48 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 1:32 PM
AlexandraSpears: Whenever I post my pics with UI, at least one person asking where I got that UI lol HERE is the secret recipe.
Fivey: Your posts made my day. So funny Your Frances reminds me Skrillex I don't know why
Flarz: Yes. MOAR pics, please. I'm fan of your pics *feels like The Expendables soundtrack playing in the background*
McChoclatey: OMG. Hahaha. Very creative What's up with her daddy's face? Creepy..
May93: I like your version of Burb and Broke family. Very cute.

#49 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 1:36 PM

No comment
Field Researcher
#50 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 2:43 PM
BloodyScholastic Hey thanks a looot, okay let see i post some more pics. ;-D Hahaha Agnes backbone is made of jelly so cool! LOL!!!
Page 2 of 120