Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plumbots from TS3: 13 Parts to Mix + Match

by Esmeralda Posted 1st May 2015 at 8:51 PM - Updated 24th Jun 2018 at 10:41 AM by Esmeralda : Updated for Seasons

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:43 PM
This is fantastic. EA needs creators like you working for them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:13 AM
You are amazing! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 11:43 PM
um are these compatiable with Sims 4????? o_O
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalKitty

This thread is in the Sims 4 Downloads section, so yes, it is compatible with the Sims 4.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 6:27 AM
This seems like it would be awesome but the heads, bath skin and null feet don't show up but the tops and bottoms do and the premade sims do?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Womb_Raider
This seems like it would be awesome but the heads, bath skin and null feet don't show up but the tops and bottoms do and the premade sims do?

They show up fine for me and I use them in my game regularly. Can only suggest you make sure they're installed correctly and that your game is patched up to date, and if you use subfolders in your Mods folder, try putting them in the main Mods folder and not a subfolder. Since one of the recent patches, some people are finding that some items in subfolders don't show up (I don't use subfolders and never have a problem with my creations not showing up.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:44 AM
you are easily my favorite modder like thegamekitten said you should work for EA
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thegamekitten
This is fantastic. EA needs creators like you working for them!

Quote: Originally posted by ModLover101
you are easily my favorite modder like thegamekitten said you should work for EA

Thanks very much, folks, but I just want to point out that it was EA who created these plumbots, not me - I only converted them from TS3 to TS4. Glad you like them though!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 11:34 PM
These were my favorites from ITF! Thanks :)
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:49 PM
Make arms pop up as gloves so we can make different hands on these things and maybe someday add all the parts to make more plumbots!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucgian
Make arms pop up as gloves so we can make different hands on these things and maybe someday add all the parts to make more plumbots!

LOL, this was a very difficult project which took me several months of hard work making bone assignments on all 13 meshes and all the recolours I made for all of them, and then making sure everything worked all right. This project is done and there is NO chance that I will ever be adding anything more to it. Thanks all the same!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 2:35 PM
very original!
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:15 PM
I downloaded this and it messed up my game, I had to uninstall and it's been 3 days and still downloading. D:
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestGirlGamer100
I downloaded this and it messed up my game, I had to uninstall and it's been 3 days and still downloading. D:

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but there's no way this item messed up your game. I use these items constantly in my own game with no problem, and nobody else has reported such problems. Please make sure your game is patched up to date, and that you aren't using any outdated mods, and check whether there may be something wrong with your computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:42 AM
Thanks! This is a really awesome mod
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:20 PM
nope
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalKitty

I tried it and it crashed my game, even getting rid of it didn't fix it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BestGirlGamer100
I tried it and it crashed my game, even getting rid of it didn't fix it.

These items would not crash anyone's game. If 'even getting rid of it didn't fix it', then (as I did say in my last reply to your last comment) there is definitely something wrong either with your game or with your computer. As I said in my last reply, I use these items every day in my own game and my game never crashes, and nobody else has reported any crashes, it's just you. Make sure that you keep your game patched up to date and that you're not using a pirated version, as both of those issues are known to cause these types of problems.
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 9:33 AM
You can use these Traits (http://modthesims.info/d/549599) for the robots. I use it, and i think its working very nice. This Traits are 5 robot-traits, that makes you robot to a real robot. Some of that Traits make, that your robot don't have emotions or only need fun and social. I think thats the bests traits for your best robots. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:14 PM
Thanks, needed some bots for my future era house =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 8:38 AM
Wow!!!....that's really all I can say...wow! Thanks for sharing this. My mind blew just thinking of all the directions these could take the game in...wow!
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 7:10 AM
this is the most amazing creation i've seen o.o your work is spectacular!
is there any way to disable the shiny effect? i wanted to use the legs for a human sim (like an amputee kinda thing i guess)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 72lemons
this is the most amazing creation i've seen o.o your work is spectacular!
is there any way to disable the shiny effect? i wanted to use the legs for a human sim (like an amputee kinda thing i guess)

You would do that by opening the leg .package with a .package editing tool such as Sims 4 Studio, CAS Tools or s4pe, and replacing the specular with a blank one. (CAS Tools has a handy 'Make Blank' option, so is probably the easiest way to do it.) Glad you like the robot parts, thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:05 AM
Finally, now it's just me and my bots. Thank you so much for this wonderful mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 6:14 PM
Now I can make a PERFECT GLaDOS <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 9:04 AM
the most creative mod I have ever seen. Thumbs up!
Page 2 of 3