Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#301 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 2:46 AM
It's a beautiful world but you do need a lot of computer to run it. Fortunately people like to post pictures of their play in it, so I get to enjoy it vicariously!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 5:54 AM
Any sim of mine who's spray painting in Boroughsburg ALWAYS throws an errortrap error when the police tries to arrest them. This is not a problem in any other world I play in, it only happens in Boroughsburg. Does anybody else have the same problem?

What I have tried to far:
-Deleted the old rabbit door and put a rabbit hole rug in the lobby of the precinct building.
-Didn't work, placed the rug outside of the building.
-Didn't work, deleted the whole premade police station and slapped a rug in the central park (I had demolished the lot earlier because most of the rabbitholes stopped working, and the corridos were only two tiles wide which cause routing issues)
-Didn't work. I'm going to try to place the BG rabbithole building next.
Test Subject
#304 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 1:24 PM Last edited by gigagiga : 29th Mar 2021 at 11:47 AM.
That rustles my jimmies. Guess I'll take all my mods and CC but the Boroughsburg CC out and see if anything chances.

Edit: Chain Reaction over at NRAAS suggested using MasterController's Total Annihilation, and that worked! My sims are being arrested without any errors. Only issue is that the police is never wearing their uniform. One lady officer was wearing pleaser heels while handcuffing my sim.
Page 13 of 13