Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 1:19 PM
Default I just might have gone a bit far with my hatred of these lumps of clay
So been doing a university degree (repeatedly trying to complete the spirit squad max rank) and I have developed a dislike of those lumps of clay that have been turning up all over the university. Since you can't throw them out I've been setting them on fire and burning them to ash whever they turn up. Anyway one of them cropped up in my dorm house so naturally I set it on fire. At which point my roommates did not react, at all, in fact one of them just calmly sat down on the couch in front of the burning fire and turned on the tv apparently quite secure in the knowledge I had it under control and she didn't need to panic, extinguish it or call the fire department. I'm now wondering have I gone too far in my hatred of them if I've trained my roommates to stop reacting to random fires springing up in the dorm house?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Senko
So been doing a university degree (repeatedly trying to complete the spirit squad max rank) and I have developed a dislike of those lumps of clay that have been turning up all over the university. Since you can't throw them out I've been setting them on fire and burning them to ash whever they turn up. Anyway one of them cropped up in my dorm house so naturally I set it on fire. At which point my roommates did not react, at all, in fact one of them just calmly sat down on the couch in front of the burning fire and turned on the tv apparently quite secure in the knowledge I had it under control and she didn't need to panic, extinguish it or call the fire department. I'm now wondering have I gone too far in my hatred of them if I've trained my roommates to stop reacting to random fires springing up in the dorm house?

Thinks: I might put these everywhere for my Sims to put in their inventories in Evergreen Harbor. They might come in useful for the Recycling machine!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 2:44 AM
I just don't understand why all the NPC's seem compelled to play with them all the time.