Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 11:40 PM
Introduce yourself and let others know why you like the idea of this group
Hi. I won't go all into my personal name and all. Everyone here can call me Flare. I've been on this site for about a year by now and I've enjoyed and dreaded having my ideas submitted to the site.

If you are familiar with my post, I'm probably known as someone who creates basic custom foods. I'm still in the process of really learning the more advance custom food making. Each time I practice using milkshape and UV mapper, I'm feeling as if I'm growing to understand more.

In my spare time when I'm not working, I'm either watching movies, gaming, dancing, creating art, or just creating custom items and recolors for the sims2. I'm also somewhat interested in Astrology. My user name is proof of it in some way. My sign is Aries and the Flare comes from a character design that I've made. Oh, did I mention that I was in animation and graphic design?

Anyway, feel free to introduce yourself.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 7:44 AM
Hi, I'm Cindy. I don't just make food, but food (especially no-bake pies) are one of my favorite things to create for Sims 2. I happened on this group from looking at Flare's profile. If you're having problems with food meshing you can see about the tutorial links in some of my recent food uploads. The mapping is difficult for food, especially when a chopping block is involved. There is a useful little article about food I found here on MTS which tells you how to change and rearrange things so you don't have to clone from a certain thing every time it's over here it will help you with your recolors at least. I wish I could be more help with the actual UV mapping and things, but I'm afraid it's more of a in depth lesson. This is why no one really posts mapping tutorials for The Sims.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
Hi. I won't go all into my personal name and all. Everyone here can call me Flare. I've been on this site for about a year by now and I've enjoyed and dreaded having my ideas submitted to the site.

If you are familiar with my post, I'm probably known as someone who creates basic custom foods. I'm still in the process of really learning the more advance custom food making. Each time I practice using milkshape and UV mapper, I'm feeling as if I'm growing to understand more.

In my spare time when I'm not working, I'm either watching movies, gaming, dancing, creating art, or just creating custom items and recolors for the sims2. I'm also somewhat interested in Astrology. My user name is proof of it in some way. My sign is Aries and the Flare comes from a character design that I've made. Oh, did I mention that I was in animation and graphic design?

Anyway, feel free to introduce yourself.

Hi i know i'm really late to this but i love the idea of this group so much... i don't make custom recipes but i do make edible food for sims 3 and would love to learn to make food for 3...My first love was sims 2 and i always thought all the food creations were amazing and those creations were what inspired me to learn to make my creations!