Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 8:32 PM
Default The Beginning of Bellablossom Valley
Hello! I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I had a couple of threads here a couple of years ago. I lost those hoods so I've been playing some new ones, but I haven't really had the urge to share here until now (I've also been bouncing in between defaults for a while).

The current hood I'm playing is Bellablossom Valley. It consists of the Beginning hoods of Desiderata Valley, Bluewater Village, Riverblossom Hills, and Belladonna Cove, and EA's La Fiesta Tech as the university. I've been really interested in playing the Beginning hoods for a while now, and I've started some a few times but never finished them, and I've never combined them before. At the moment I'm still in the first generation of the hoods, and I'm really enjoying myself and wanted to share my current progress (and some pictures!) with you all.

It's Summer in all of the hoods as they follow the same weather pattern, and I'm playing days 8-14. All of the required children for the next generation have been born (plus a few extras), so I'm just waiting for them to age up, as well as playing the premade University sims and getting them graduated.

Here are the current families in the hood (bolded are the required offspring):
- Aspir family (Desiderata Valley): Manuel, Paulina, Kaska, and Raul
- Kozlov family (Desiderata Valley): Pavel, Keesa, Katerina, Larisa, and Iliana
- Una family (Desiderata Valley): Mikhail, Yuri, Alexei, and Eladio
- Sutter family (Riverblossom Hills): Solomon, Diane, and Henry
- Harris family (Riverblossom Hills): Chester, Augustine, Violene, and Florence
- Contender family (Belladonna Cove): Lando, Kadri, and Alonzo
- Ellis family (Belladonna Cove): Junipero, Isabel, Marisela, Adalberto, and Guillermo
- Roque family (Belladonna Cove): Gunnar

The rest of the sims in the hood are the premade uni students, who will all be graduating this round and moving into the main hoods. The oldest of the children are becoming teenagers this round, so next round they'll be able to start dating their future spouses! Once the teenagers are halfway through their teen hood they'll be going to college, and I'm really excited for future generations to start being born! I'm not going to plan out spouses for the 'spare' children, so it'll be nice to see who they fall in love with.

I've already finished with the Aspir family for this round, so have a picture of them (before Kaska was a teenager), so that there's not just text here!

I hope that by having this thread it will encourage me to keep the hood going, and to not give up during all the teen/college years!
Thanks for reading my long, long spiel!
Hannah :D

Call me Hannah
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 12:27 PM
The first update! I just finished the Kozlov family's week, so it's time for pictures :D

At the beginning of the week the Kozlovs had two daughters, Katerina (child) and Larisa (toddler), and Keesa was pregnant with their third child. Their third daughter, Iliana, was born on Monday. Tuesday was the birthday of Larisa and Iliana, who became a child and toddler respectively. Iliana's child birthday happened on Friday, and on Sunday Katerina became a teenager. The week was spent skilling, studying, making friends, and having birthdays!

I'm very excited to see what Katerina's sisters look like as teenagers, as she turned out so pretty! I'm now playing the Una household, which has Katerina's future husband, Alexei, in it.

See you next time!
Hannah

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 2:59 PM
Hannah, I'm glad you've decided to share your new hood with us. I like reading about how others play and what's going on with their sims.
The Kozlov's sure had their share of birthdays! I love all the pictures of the kids playing and hanging out together, and Katerina really did turn out pretty.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 10:41 PM
I'm finally back with an update from Bellablossom Valley. For the past few months I've been playing other saves and games, and only recently came back to the hood. I do have pictures already taken for five family updates, so the break between shouldn't be as long. As promised, today is the update from the Una family.

At the start of the week, the Una's twin boys, Alexei and Eladio, were children. Their parents, Mikhail and Yuri, were both busy skilling for work in order to get promotions, but they're quite attentive, loving parents. Sunday was the twins' birthday, and they both became handsome teens.

The Una boys turned out very handsome, and I'm excited to see who Eladio falls in love with. Mikhail is currently at level three of his Law career, and Yuri is at level four of her Science career. Both boys have an A+ in school, so they're well on their way to getting scholarships for college next time. The next update will be the Sutter family, who live in Riverblossom Hills.

See you next time!
Hannah

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 5:29 PM
I love seeing siblings, actually any family members, enjoying spending time with each other.
Alexei and Eladio grew up to be very nice-looking teens, and I'm glad Alexei remembered he'd invited Katrina over!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 9:05 PM
@Cher64 - Thank you for your comment. I enjoy seeing families spending time together as well, especially siblings

This time we're with the Sutter family. At the beginning of the week, Henry was a child, and he had his first day of school on Monday. His parents, Solomon and Diane, worked on skills for their careers, and making friends with some of the other adults in the neighbourhood.

Now that Henry is a teenager he can start dating Violene, although not until she has her birthday. Her household is next, so we will probably see him again then. I think they make a cute couple :D

See you next time!
Hannah

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 6:32 PM
Henry and Violene do make a cute couple; I look forward to her rotation.
I wonder if Henry's grades will improve, or if he will get caught up in dating Violene and not make much time for his homework.
Sockpuppet
#8 Old 2nd May 2020 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Henry and Violene do make a cute couple; I look forward to her rotation.
I wonder if Henry's grades will improve, or if he will get caught up in dating Violene and not make much time for his homework.

He could ask her to make all his homework for him XD :D