Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 4:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets
Default Increase duration of pregnancy
Is there a way to increase the length of time that your sim is pregnant, I find the 3 days is too short, especially when you don’t know your sim is pregnant until the day before giving birth. I have the mods MasterController, Debugenabler and Woohooer.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 5:50 PM
You can download NRass Retuner (https://www.nraas.net/community/Retuner) to change all kinds of settings related to pregnancy. Though I've been told it's not a good idea to change any of these settings while there are any pregnant Sims currently in the neighborhood as there may be issues such as a forever pregnancy, etc. How I check to see if there are any pregnant Sims is: NRass > MasterController > Demographics > Population

If you decide to get Retuner or for anyone else who may not already know.
Retuner > Settings > General > By Tunable XML > Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems > Pregnancy:
-k Hours of Pregnancy
-k Hours to Show Fully Pregnant
-k Hours to Show Pregnant Buff
-k Hours to Start Pregnant Contractions
-k Hours to Start Pregnant Motives
-k Hours to Start Walking Pregnant
-k Number of Puddles for Water Break (Interesting how this is coded into the game but not enabled.)

Or

Using NRass MasterController plus Cheats Module will allow you to pause/resume a known pregnancy. NRass > MasterController > Sim > Pregnancy > Pause/Resume Pregnancy

Or

Longer or Shorter Pregnancies, Puddles and More! 1.67
https://modthesims.info/d/500862/lo...-more-1-67.html

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight