Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 3:53 AM
Default I suddenly feel unsafe and simultaneously want a "warn child about stranger danger" option due to my recent experience in sims 4.
So my sim's a global superstar and I'm used to fan's showing up when I go places since celebrity disguise only seems to gray out the options rather than prevent the fans showing up. Anyway my sim is back at uni to pick up a communications degree and I sent them to the library at 12 am to do their homework (never weary really helps in university). A child fan who just stands there staring creepily at me (probably because i kept cancelling their interruption of my studying general people are fine but kids for some reason interrupt it) shows up and I'm muttering about who they should go home. Its midnight and they're alone in a library with a stranger. Then at 1 am another fan shows up this one a gray bearded, ratty clothed elder who started ranting at a nearby empty table. So I'm just staring at this other wise empty university building at 1 am with . . .

Me (trying to study) child (Staring at me) Old man (facing away and ranting at an empty table)

and I'm just thinking "Ok from now on I'm locking my door as I don't feel safe and you kid why are you here go home its 1 am on a school night and your just standing there staring at me and ignoring the old man ranting at nothing behind you did you parents not warn you about strangers? Eventually it creeped me out to the point I stopped studying and sent my sim home to study there and locked the door.

EDIT
This being just after I'd received a notice of signing so many autographs I'd aquired a STAN who might be peeping through windows and rummaging in my trash. My poor female SIM gets these two fans.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 10:51 AM
It seems to me your current storyline triggers your anxiety. Perhaps you should try another one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
It seems to me your current storyline triggers your anxiety. Perhaps you should try another one?

The storyline is fine its the fans that are the issue. I mean seriously they just stand there staring at me doing homework till they collapse to the floor unconcious from exhaustion. Or more recently standing outside my house playing violins for some reason. Unless they're members of the secret society on compus in which case they walk in and help themselves to my food, computer and for some reason bedroom mirror to dress like me.
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 11:31 AM
I don't think such a mod exists, but those might help..

Lot Trait which allow you to ban fans (and lots of other types of sims) from entering any lot that you add it to - here:
https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...this-mod-adds-a

No Celeb Outfit Copying - here:
https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...-are-sooo-small

and you can also use Force to Leave to make sims leave the lot immediately with this:
https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...ction-with-this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 12:41 PM
Thanks but I'll deal with it. Annoying but its the price of fame and I choose to become a global superstar. Just some of these fans in the game do make you understand just how creepy they can feel to the people who have to deal with them in real life. Your a young woman just minding your business and this complete stranger just comes up and stares at you not saying anything just staring and staring. Admitedly that could be something any girl has to deal with but generally they don't have paparazi barging into the gym spa to photograph them in a towel. Now if any of those mods added a "sue papparizi" option that would be another matter.
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 12:35 AM
When something like that keeps happening to your celeb, she could try turning it into something wholesome. Like greeting the little runaway, locking it into a group with you and driving it home (check in hosehould manegement where it belongs and hope the kid is not from a far-off place like Selvadorada or Strangerville, because otherwise this will be a long trip and an even creepier story than it was before).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
When something like that keeps happening to your celeb, she could try turning it into something wholesome. Like greeting the little runaway, locking it into a group with you and driving it home (check in hosehould manegement where it belongs and hope the kid is not from a far-off place like Selvadorada or Strangerville, because otherwise this will be a long trip and an even creepier story than it was before).

I miss my creepy stories used to love writting the horror genre novels but they seem to have dissapeared now. At least I can't find an unlock for them. I think I'll ask if anyone know's of one. Take the creepy kid home and lock them up for a few day's then release them "See this is why you don't go up to strangers." Hmmmm I've just been inspired for a new novel for my sim about someone who genuinely believes their doing good by playing catch and release with kids to teach them the meaning behind stranger danger.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 5:50 PM
I'm actually making that right now
Wanna be a tester for it? I need testers. My computer no longer has enough space to download sims 4 but I got Zerbu's Mod Cunstructor because that's how my computer's space works, apparently. XD
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 5:57 PM
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th May 2021 at 4:42 PM Last edited by WaytoomanyUIDs : 14th May 2021 at 8:28 PM.
IIRC Sacrificial's Road To Fame works fine with Get Famous and it includes a handy pit trap and you can call the police to arrest someone, or hire bodyguards and get them to beat up sims. Just dont let Road To Fame generate any of it's stans, as they are are spectacularly awful, and probably a bit too true to life.

EDIT clarified