Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#176 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 10:06 PM
Aww, I was close I guess. XD I thought smart beds was more of a woohoo/getting into bed-that's-in-a-tricky-place sort of mod - I obviously didn't read it properly! XD
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 10:12 PM
What I really want now, is a hack that restricts certain sims to certain part of the neighborhood.

I know about the color key holder hack from simlogicial and the other one by that jeff guy-but I don't want to have to use certain doors on all my lots to achieve the affect I want. I was hoping for maybe a neighborhood hacked object, that when place in a certain way, prevented sims from even being seen in other parts of the hood. I hate subneighborhoods, so if anyone thinks this is a good idea...holler!

God I even sound bad typing that! lol
Forum Resident
#178 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 10:18 PM
Hmm, someone else may have seen something like this but apart from Inge's doors and things I'm not sure you can restrict your sims. They walk where they want in the neighbourhood, as far as I know Someone else may have a different opinion though!
Site Helper
#179 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 1:43 PM
As I understand it (without having actually played around with it) TwoJeffs visitor controller does recognize Inge's colored keys and can be set up to allow/forbid sims with certain colored keys onto a lot. You would still need to give the keys out, but once that is done you can get it set up the way you want it.

If not, you could always get prisoner tokens from the prison system and put them into the inventory of anyone who isn't supposed to be on a lot. You don't need to actually run a prison to use the tokens, but according to the description in the prison setup the VC recognizes a prisoner token and forbids them from being seen on a community lot while they have one.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#180 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 6:53 PM
With the visitor controller by Two Jeffs, you don't actually need to have the colored keys or anything. You can block anyone from coming onto a lot. You can ban women, witches, professors, anybody with just the Visitor Controller itself. You could try it at least staciew1. And see if it has the affect you want.
Field Researcher
#181 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:36 AM
I'd like to see a hack so that any alignment of witch can cast all the spells. It'd be very helpful as a movie maker and more fun to play if a good witch could make zomibes... if they wanted.

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Inventor
#182 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:30 PM
I want to see a seasons hack.

One which changes the times the sun comes up and goes down by individual season. So a daylight-time-changer, which changes the hours of available daylight to something more realistic.

Summer: sun up (daylight on) at 5am, down at 9pm.
Autumn: sun up at 7 am, down at 7pm (as it is now in the game)
Winter: sun up at 8 am, down at 6pm.
Spring: sun up at 7am, down at 7pm.

Someone please help me with this!

Thanks.
Field Researcher
#183 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 4:32 PM
Default facebook
I think it'd be cute when using a computer they would have check Facebook option
Mad Poster
#184 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:54 PM
I'd like the hack that allows to generate memories. Like if you have a single mother with a child instead of having the memory of a child being conceived by some mystery sim, you can put whatever you want there.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#185 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:10 PM
wgroome (#186), there are a couple of "all spells" hacks already available: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,12918.0.html (download noalignmentreqandchange.package) or http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=95227
Field Researcher
#186 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:24 PM
mangaroo, my Sim witches all thank you!

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
#187 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:58 AM
I'd love a hack/mod that allows a teen sim to go on vacation by themselves, rather than having to use InSim and without having to age up, then age back down. I mean, come on, pretty much every other action has been enabled for teens with hacks.

I'd do it myself, but I suck at modding. Also, it doesn't help that SimPE won't work no matter what I try to do. Probably has something to do with Vista. CURSE YOU VISTA!!!

If anyone could oblige, I'd be very grateful. The only thing I've found with my amazing google-fu is a thread on here from mid last year in the WCIF forums, and I don't want to get alot of people pissed off by bumping it.

Also, wgroome, in regards to your sig, the hamburgers would contain at least one of the following: dogs, cats, aliens, plantsims, bigfoots, werewolves, vampires, sims, random bugs, or llamas.
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:00 PM
Quote:
Also, wgroome, in regards to your sig, the hamburgers would contain at least one of the following: dogs, cats, aliens, plantsims, bigfoots, werewolves, vampires, sims, random bugs, or llamas.

Or the cowplant. Does that make it a hamburger or a veggieburger...? Something to wonder...
Forum Resident
#189 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:55 PM
^ Heh. *chuckles*
Field Researcher
#190 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 2:55 PM
I would love to see a hack where the maid and butler compost the paper and garbage instead of throwing it away. I lose so much composting material that way and some of my sims are very aware of the earth
#191 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siMMersims
id like a surgery table where your sims can get weird things done like, breast enlargments and a sex change (it'd be really funny)

Haha Yes!! That would be awesome.

I think it'd be awesome if there was a succubus/incubus hack... but that would be insanely hard to do. Where there was a whole new paranormal creature (or maybe just romance-vampires!) that had three needs: Woohoo, Love, and Fun. That would be sooo awesome!

Also, extra animations for the Zombie apocalypse... for eating brains!!! :einstein
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:23 AM
A mini-fridge hacked so it will only produce baby bottles so my sims don't need to take my babies up, down, around and through the entire house to get them a bottle only to place them beside the pool.

Automatically put leftovers away after serving a meal.

Removal of the diaper-change fear in sims that are family aspiration sims.

Take leftovers to the nearest fridge hack, use the nearest door, use the nearest bathroom. Will not walk into bathroom if occupied unless it's a spouse.

Designate rooms, like "bathroom" or "bedroom" so that sims won't go into bathrooms to socialize like it's the living room.

Don't attempt to browse the web for whatever hobby/interest if there is someone already using the computer to find a job/write their term paper/write a novel/select a major and then complain about it for ten minutes.

Room claiming hack that allows a sim to claim a room and then only sims considered friends (or best friends) will be allowed inside. I'm tired of the parents hanging out in my teen sim's rooms and using their computer. Using the university doors does nothing unless you lock them and then no one can get in but that sim.

Single beds with as much comfort and energy levels as the double beds.

No calling the police if a criminal is over as a guest. I made friends with a robber Sim once and invited him over, without knowing he was a robber since he wasn't in his robber outfit when we made friends. The moment he entered the door, the alarm went off and the police arrived. Because he wasn't currently stealing anything and just watching my television, the police fined me for having him over! It's kinda bogus.

Being able to call the mailman, newspaper boy, etc and invite them over.

Stop the insane notification bubbles about hobbies. I don't care if my Rock Star sim with an interest in music is losing interest in tinkering. I want a hack that disables all of those unless it is the "natural" or "peeked" highlighted hobby interest.

I agree on seeing what babies/toddlers/kids you're about to adopt.

I want teens and kids to be able to fight their parents if they hate them.

Disabling actions between two sims that they won't do. For instance, I had the interaction to flirt. The girl sim asked and the boy sim was being asked. The boy sim had a higher relationship with the girl, but still refused to do things like go out on a date, flirt, kiss, etc. I tried the opposite and the girl refused the boy, too. Why in the world were those refused by both of them? They shouldn't even be options at that relationship level if it's going to be like that.
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:47 PM
I'd like a way to speed up pets' pregnancies.
Instructor
#194 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:04 PM
If it doesn't already exist... I would like to see a hack that would give you the option to have someone join you or you join them for dinner. For example, you go to a restaurant and you have already been seated. It would be cool to have the option to click on a sim to have them join you. Or if you see someone sitting in the cafe, you could click to join them. A much more realistic alternative to the game's "groups." You should be able to join/have join when already seated.
Test Subject
#195 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 10:45 PM
I'd love to have ahack that makes sims put their babies in the cribs instead of randomly placing them on the floor. I lose track of kids that way and have to go find them x.x, very annoying.
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpeedingUpTheOctaves
I'd love to have ahack that makes sims put their babies in the cribs instead of randomly placing them on the floor. I lose track of kids that way and have to go find them x.x, very annoying.

Agreed.

I also want a hack where the Sim puts the baby bottle in the garbage rather than putting it on the floor. I also want the butler to stop throwing away my Smart Milk before the toddler has a chance to drink it!
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:06 PM
There already is one for that firefly. At the insimenator, search the Squinge section for "Stop Dropping Baby Bottles". If that other issue with butler is happening though, someone should fix it.
Test Subject
#198 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:24 PM
Concerts, Hookers, And murder!
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:53 PM
I've always thought that it'll be cool if there is a way to make sims have the correct astrological sign according to the seasons. For example, sims born in spring will be given either the Aries, Taurus or Gemini sign. I suppose it wouldn't work in the southern hemisphere but it's nice to give a sense of time to their birthdays
Field Researcher
#200 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:09 PM
If anyone makes a "autonomous close bird cage door," I will be ALL OVER THAT.
Page 8 of 580