Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:36 PM
I sorta want the baby to be Nicolo and Lillith's, if not, we have to change how the disease spread and completely eliminate the dormancy.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#77 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:37 PM
So what happen to the first baby? that's a mystery we could try to explain.
#78 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by litt0_lia
I sorta want the baby to be Nicolo and Lillith's, if not, we have to change how the disease spread and completely eliminate the dormancy.

No, I want that too. Nicolo has good genes! And you're right, the story would require a baby that comes from the two of them and not James. What would happen to James, though?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:39 PM
There could be a sister (James baby), or the baby died at birth or else.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:43 PM
Maybe since Lillith hated James so much, she neglected the baby. James believed in Lillith too much and refused to hire a midwife/nanny. The baby ended up being taken away by the social worker?

And man, I hate how sims blink everytime I try to do eyes blechh. Can't ever tell how eyes look.

EDIT: Lana, do you think I would be able to use one cc clothes item? It's by poppy and very EA esque. I really like it and none of the dresses really 'fit' well.
#81 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:43 PM
Or maybe after Lilith's death he ends up with another woman and this ends up being Perdita's half-sister since they have the same mother but different fathers?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:44 PM
Or the baby is that crazy old woman/man living in a lost witch hut

edit: I'm just trying to explain the running away pregnant that would cause james III to go looking for lilith story, so james + lilit = crazy lunatic big sis and lilith + nicolo = perdita.
#83 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:47 PM
But the baby is Perdita's daughter, right?

EDIT: Yeah that would be good. Then players could find out that those two were related even though we won't make it obvious.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#84 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:47 PM
Nope, see my edit :P
#85 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lanawinst
Nope, see my edit :P

lol...just did.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:52 PM
Editted my last post, but I'm a little confused. Wouldn't it still be incest according to EA. Anyone connected to a sims familytree is off limits.

EDIT: If James III were ever to get together with Marietta, which me like XD
#87 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:55 PM
Okay, so James should have the baby with someone else so that there would be no family relations at all once we get to James III and Marietta's generation.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#88 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:58 PM
Allright, i'll try summarize everything and you'll tell me if it's ok.

Lilith flew to our town when she was pregnant from James and he knew she was but never found out where she went. In there, she found in love with niccolo. she already had the child when she arrived in town but she hated her first born because he/she reminded her of james so she neglected the kid. In there, she found in love with niccolo and had a little girl but the plague became huge and she was burned. Niccolo took care of his daughter but never knew about the kid since lilith never told him and he/she was hidden somewhere and then found by someone who lived in the woods who raised him/her as his child.
Many years later, James III always heard of the story of his grandfather fiancee and always wondered about the baby who would be her aunt/uncle so he ventured until he finally found the village that was her last stop. Will he uncover the past?

Edit: Incest? Where? with who?
#89 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:02 AM
Yeah, I like the mystery bit. And after looking at Littl0_Lia's family tree again, I'm also wondering where the incest would happen cause Marietta and James III are not related anyway and aren't married.

So I guess it's all good then?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#90 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:03 AM
The only incest could be with her aunt but I doubt it's going to happen :P
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:04 AM
If James III And Marietta were ever supposed to get together, EA would register as incest because I'm pretty sure they would be registered as Step-Brother and Step-Sister. Because, you know, EA's system is pretty unrealistic . _ .

Edit: Oh gawd, this is confusing me. I'm going to make a family tree and see how this works out.

Oh yeah, Lana do you think I would be able to use one cc clothes item? It's by poppy and very EA esque.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#92 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:06 AM
I don't think so. First they are not blood-related and second, James wasn't married to Lilith so no step-sister title. It's more of a bastard thing for this era.

Edit: sorry, lia, but we can't. I know what you feel since I'm a clutter addict and i can't use any.
#93 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:06 AM
No wait, I get what you're trying to say now, Litt0_Lia.

Because of the first James connection...the game would get confused and assume that Marietta and James III are related somehow. James was married to Lilith but she had an affair with Nicolo who is a local.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:10 AM
Lana: Awwh, Okay. I'm a clutter junky too. I love my african tea set XD

Charming: Yess! You're getting what I'm saying.

EDIT: Now thinking about it, parent's are totally not related. So there might not be an incest problem. If there is we can just fix it right? Since we will be definitely testing everything.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#95 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:11 AM
I stand by what I said in the post before (damn this conversation is hard to follow)
#96 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:11 AM
Okay, so Marietta and James III's relationship would just be platonic then?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#97 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:13 AM
Why do you guys want to see incest where there's none? I'm going to need to draw too and it's going to be awful, just warning you
#98 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:17 AM
LOL...we're not trying to see anything...eww! It's EA's fault for not generating proper family ties.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#99 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:17 AM
All right I'm going to give you an example:

you have a former girlfriend/boyfriend but you finally end up married to another woman/man. How your previous boy/grilfriend's babies are related to you? it's considered family only if you're married and they were not.

Edit: you meant the game will consider it incest? ahhhhh! hummm not sure, I guess we'll see. If it does james will have to find another sweetheart, that's all
#100 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:19 AM
You're absolutely right. I think what Litt0_Lia was trying to say is that the game might not recognize the difference and may not see James as Lilith's ex-husband since she died before they got divorced.

Page 4 of 21