Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#151 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 1:39 PM
It's hard for me to wrap my head around a Klara so hapless. Mine is a femme fatale and she doesn't even try.

Gunnar Roque has graduated and has moved into a trailer with room for a double bed, a kitchen, and his drum kit. What else could he possibly need?

Strangetown Isaiah Gavigan's birthday party, featuring Gallagher Newson playing red hands with Sharla Ottomas.

Former dormer Jordan Carlson's last act (prior to her grad party) as Senior Woman at Tri-Var house is one of far-ranging consequences. "I wish...that Ivy Copur be alive again, just like she was before she caught fire, only less closeted."

The late Ivy Copur is overjoyed to have functional hands again, and wonders why she ever thought it was a big deal that she likes girls.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 7:12 PM

Ashley Pitts

Heather Huffington, staring off into space, while her apartment neighbor Kent Gieke (Capp) creepily stares at the back of her head

Julien Cooke smustles to his heart's content

Rainelle Neenigia being her usual charming self
Test Subject
#153 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 2:01 AM
Here are some pictures
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#154 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 2:31 AM
Dina Goth and Angela Pleasant
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 3:51 AM

Sharon Wirth approves of her new living arrangements with Gunnar Rocque. Sharon and Gunnar decided to live together after he found out she had his baby, but being romance sims, neither is really committed to anything long-term.

After all Gunnar seemed to be more interested in going out with his old college flames and singing bad karaoke

Jason Larson, who, if I let him be, would be spend all day every day playing the guitar

Kristen Larson (Loste/Singles), not quite sure she's enjoying that espresso.
Mad Poster
#156 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 1:56 PM

Gunnar is the only one who really believes the Shifting Paradymes are a viable band, but now that they're all living in different places the girls are happy to get back together with him for a gig. Gunnar's strict no-dating-within-the-band policy has kept drama to a minimum, and they re all the best of friends.

Gunnar lays down the beat, as usual, but the girls decide to mix it up a bit. Normally Jasmine is lead guitar and Zoe is on the bass, but it's such a slow night at Strangebrewski's (Strangetown's only nightclub) she's not shy about taking the front position.

Jasmine's discouraged about the low turnout and thinks it's time to face facts.

"Naw, it's just an off-night. Nobody wants to go clubbing in the rain." Gunnar's downward trending face belies the eternal optimist lurking within.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#157 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 7:07 PM

Three adorably awkward creatures come together at the new commune in Strangetown. Not that any of them live there yet, but they'd all fit in great... It appears Angela isn't trying to conceal her pregnancy when she's not at home, and that Alabama the wolf finds Ripp adorable too.

This is what the preparation for communal meals in the commune looks like; Tiffany's the one to buckle down and actually cook, while Jasmine wonders when it'll be ready and Remington London realizes he's not going to make many pizza sales from this lot.

At the abandoned house up the hill, aspiring witch Lilith practises the correct intonation of spells, watched with interest by her friend Sam and Tiffany, who Sam brought.
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:21 PM

Sanjay Ramaswami. I don't know why he is making that face, but he looks a bit scared of whatever is going on

Priya Ramaswami, she's having a tough time of late and frequently worries about random things, like sims being kidnapped by aliens or her friends being turned into werewolves

Nathan Gavigan is brought to tears after the nanny needlessly pokes him

Mary Gavigan
Mad Poster
#159 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 2:20 PM

Vidcund educates his son Tycho over dinner at Uncle Lazlo's.

Pascal wastes no time making Monica Bratford his confidante when she moves in to marry Vidcund.

Allegra and Martin Gorey, in their natural habitat. Martin is a doctor and has been neglecting his art, but he's anticipating pregnancy leave (having demonstrated the possibility that it is possible to summon aliens) and taking advantage of the time off.

Don't feel too bad for Roxie. She thrives on drama.

Lab Assistant
#160 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 6:29 PM

Trisha Traveller

Trent Traveller

Joshua Ruben
Mad Poster
#161 Old 4th May 2014 at 4:20 AM

This morning, Jonah Powers moved into his apartment. This afternoon, he went on a date with Candy Hart and wound up in bed with her. This evening, he missed the first-night outing call so he called Roxie Sharpe for a date. And guess who turned up at the same restaurant!

Fortunately, this sort of thing turns Roxie on...

Trent's ongoing nervous breakdown is exacerbated by the mess left after his daughter's birthday part. He knows he's falling way short and failing his daughter, but he just can't cope!

Tina, who skipped college to look after him, indulges in a moment of self-pity before sucking it up and putting on a brave face.

Mad Poster
#162 Old 18th May 2014 at 3:09 PM

Isaiah "Ike" Gavigan hangs out casually on the playground of the Corner Apartments in Widespot, waiting for Tina Traveller to come out.

In an alternate universe, Mary Gavigan of Strangetown, going stir-crazy with frustrated maternal hormones in the Gavigan doublewide on the Road to Nowhere, cheers up when she finds an abandoned kitten.

She goes back to visit that nice Roque boy at the trailer park where they used to live, and finds Gunnar very sympathetic to her loneliness since Nathan got so fixated on his job with the sheriff's department.

At LFT, Francis J. Worthington III (his friends call him Fran) and his fiancee Jasmine Rea (her friends call her Jazz) enjoy their last carefree college day. Fran has big plans for opening up the stagnant Strangetown economy - big plans!

Field Researcher
#163 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 10:48 PM

~ Coral and Herb Oldie ~

there from the family bin in plesantview, gave them a nice home and a makeover :lovestruc

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Mad Poster
#164 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 1:17 PM

As part of the truce after the Secret War, Stella Terrano is on a mission from the Great Bear Fleet to immerse herself in sim life and make reports that will help them understand things like why sims objected so much to being pollinated. (The PT targeting the Curious Boys is a rogue; involuntary pollination of sims is no longer legal.) This clearly involves understanding sim pair-bonding; a part of her mission which Stella has found particularly difficult in which to make progress. But then Ginger Newson moved in!

Privacy may be a little hard to come by in the Student Housing household, but that's not really a problem for Ginger, who moved in, set her sights on Stella, and wasted no time. After all, she's a freshman and Stella's already graduated!

Stella is delighted at having finally made some progress in that area, but her allotted time on campus is growing short and she still has one more college experience to get through: the graduation party!

Looks like Johnny can see what Stella sees in Ginger; which is fair enough, considering how Stella's been pining after Johnny's fiancee Klara since the first day of class.

Scholar
#165 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 2:24 PM

"Huh? Are you two fishing over there? There's fish in this lake? Ugh, I'm not swimming with them! They might bite!"

"Johnny Smith? You're Johnny Smith?"
"Um...last time I checked, I was...uh...miss."
Mag beamed. He wasn't really sure he wanted to be addressed as "miss" -- though it beat "ma'am" -- but it meant he was passing even better than he'd intended to!
"I love your voice!" he blurted. "I heard you and that LFT band online, and they're all talented, but you -- you're amazing! You should start a real band as soon as you graduate!"
Johnny was flattered, although he wasn't sure what to make of this fan. He'd only said "miss" because it seemed the polite form of address to for this beautiful...person... and Johnny knew how much good a little politeness could do.

Martin Ruben's graduation party had a romantic twist...if you could ignore the random conversation by the guests in the old Love Tub.

And the last picture in this set is brought to you by Bendick Monty, reminding you to always check IDs before serving drinks...and if the name on it is Monty, don't bother reading any further down. You see, if you don't give a Monty precisely what that Monty ordered, you might find a lot more Montys paying you a little visit...
(I love how sinister he looks, and how servile the bartender looks!)
Mad Poster
#166 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 1:27 PM

"Um -y'all? I just gave birth over here. Y'all?"

"Oh, right! Good job, dear! What is it?"
"Can I see it?"
"Her. Ruth."

Ripp, I'm not sure Ophelia wants you to tell Chloe all about How Y'all Did It...

While visiting the Bubblers, Diva Allyn Chalmers and Mr. Big Brady Estic witness Ashley Pitts-Upsnott stealing their newspaper. They fail to care.

Field Researcher
#167 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 4:16 PM
The Hon. Trent Traveller, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Monkeykid Regional Authority (SCOTMRA), his second wife, Samantha (Ottomas) Traveller, and their youngest child, Tamara:

Mad Poster
#168 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:40 PM

Gallagher Newson gets to know Sharla Ottomas.

"Oh, my gosh, you and Dr. V didn't waste any time!" Jessie's happy for her friend, but does not understand her life choices. At all.

Stella Terrano is a little uncomfortable attending a big Curious-Smith wedding party, but she's best friends with the bride and rooming with Lola and Chloe, so she tries. Fortunately for her, Pascal is a little uncomfortable at these big family affairs, too, and they both deploy the Chess Option.

Getting a little gray hair doesn't limit Sandy Bruty's choices. Here she's checking out (IIRC) Rodney Jung.

Scholar
#169 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 7:19 PM

You'd think Sanjay would like this, but no, he doesn't. And not entirely because he feels he's betraying Priya, or because he feels he shouldn't really eat hot dogs while he's trying to help the asylum patients through good nutrition... To be honest, both the Ramaswamis are pretty much asexual.

Nina Caliente, as she would want to be remembered. *sniff* Happy times those were, at least for her... Drat, I try not to have favourites, but I guess she became one. Michael Bachelor is so close to being sent off to Small Watchers after what he did to her.

Speaking of Small Watchers, it's part of Erin Beaker's beat. She finds it depressing, but she almost automatically slips into a dramatic demeanour that looks wonderful there. She's actually really good at looking great in almost any setting... Oh no, I just realized she's another of my favourites! I hope the rules I play by and her uniform don't make me kill her off now...

Seeing nobody around to notice her sentimentality, Erin decided to hop the fence and sniff the flowers under the Grey Lady monument. This wouldn't be a bad place to end up, all in all...though the lack of visitors made it a little dreary, at least it wasn't full of tourists and wanna-be paranormal investigators like Gothier Greens.
Mad Poster
#170 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:18 PM

Ex-tourist Joe Grundstrom, excited about his bride's pregnancy, has gone down to the local baby store and suddenly feels like he's forgotten something. Did he maybe not brush his teeth?

Sharla Ottomas grabs a private moment to appreciate her new teen self.

But then it's back to work looking after little Rosalind.

Matthew Picaso cheerfully, and autonomously, empties his boy Jesse's potty chair.

Mad Poster
#171 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:16 PM
My very first sight of Nervous Subject. He seems very pleased about meeting this rather good-looking townie. Maybe it will help him avoid aspiration failure when I get round to playing the Beakers. (I spotted this in the background while my CAS Sim was in the shop next door buying clothes for her children. I'm playing Strangetown for the first time.)
Test Subject
#172 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 2:20 PM

General Buzz, not knowing of Crystal Vu's connection with Lazlo Curious, starts flirting with her autonomously, even though they hadn't been talking long. She doesn't seem to mind, but Ripp trying to read to Buck in the background, seems irritated!

"Your kind doesn't belong on this planet, and you certainly don't belong in my house!"
Poor Chloe picked the wrong house to visit! Ripp had been flirting with her outside, but as soon as he had to leave for work, she joined the Grunt family and the others guests in the kitchen for lunch, not expecting General Buzz to get up, throw water on her, and insult her!

"Sorry about my father earlier...you know, I have a job and pay for everything myself, and yet he still favors Tank over me just because I don't want to join his military and follow his stupid agenda?"
Ripp, unlike his father, found Chloe fascinating and beautiful; after his father was asleep that night, he called Chloe and shyly asked her for a date at the little restaurant in Strangetown. Though he is way younger than Chloe and he didn't get the feeling he was taken so seriously by her, they still had a very enjoyable dessert together, and he assured her that he doesn't feel the same way that his family does about aliens. The date ended in Chloe giving him a peck and calling him "sweet", but Ripp was just excited he had pulled off a successful date with an older woman, not to mention, an alien woman!
Test Subject
#173 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 2:31 PM

Both Kristen and Erin don't get along with Chloe Curious, and I can't say I really blame them. Chloe isn't very nice to any woman except her sister. But Kristen is pretty bold to write about it with Chloe right there...hopefully Chloe doesn't see anything over her shoulder! This house doesn't need more drama between it's inhabitants...

The girls go out grocery shopping later in the evening and Chloe wants to Woohoo, and it doesn't really matter to her with whom...she immediately goes over to Herb to greet him and the two are really attracted to each other, so after cracking a quick joke, she asks him on a date. The date ends in Public Woohoo right on the bench outside, so Chloe did end up getting what she wanted!

Meanwhile, Lola Curious and Kristen Loste are having their own romantic explorations...with each other! They really seem to like each other! They autonomously flirted, kissed, and made out for a long time before I finally intervened.

And this is Erin Beaker, actually doing the clothes shopping that the girls came here for. She met Mortimor Goth and chatted with him a bit, but she seems to have some problems socially with women, and had a harder time befriending Lola and Kristen, even though she seems to be nothing but sweet in my game. Perhaps other women don't like her because she is really quite stunning...could she really be Loki's sister?
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:55 PM Last edited by imarock79 : 26th Jul 2014 at 1:58 AM.
Don Lothario:

http://images20.fotki.com/v681/phot...a0dc1362-vi.png

The Goth Family:

http://images109.fotki.com/v779/pho...00dc180d-vi.png

http://images109.fotki.com/v779/pho...40dc1782-vi.png

http://images109.fotki.com/v779/pho...20dc1a3e-vi.png

We are a Mom and 24 year old Daughter who love Sims 2, Sims 1, Sims 3 and Sims 4, respectively.
We also share videos of our games on our YouTube channel.
Mad Poster
#175 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:42 PM

Tina Traveller, having skipped college in order to look after her father, who has not been completely stable since Trisha left, stops off at a newstand on her way home after a long day of jobhunting and, in her usual friendly way, looks around for new people to meet. Oh, Castor Stacks is handsome!

So is downtownie Victor Pearson.

And he's so nice!

But he comes to his senses and rejects her attempt to give him a backrub.
Tina's got Daddy Issues out the wazoo. If he's not way too old for her, she won't give him the time of day.

Page 7 of 18