Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#201 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:57 PM
Ms. Kitty, if you go here: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=581 you will find lots of good advice and also a place to experiment, so that you don't clutter the main threads with failed attempts.

Zoe Zimmerman, bassist for The Shifting Paradymes, the hottest rock combo in Strangetown (because they practice on the roof in the glaring sun and besides have no competition), perfects her craft. Graduation looms and she's not sure what she's going to do with her life, but if she's got her bass she doesn't need to think about that now.

Jennifer Ryan, the new waitress at Garden of Eatin' (the only restaurant in all of Area 50.5, let alone Strangetown), has a blandish face but is redeemed by her awesome hair, which the management will not be so crass as to make her bundle away in a net.

Natasha Casa checks herself out and likes what she sees, in spite of Papi's unreasonable restrictions. He'll never notice that little bit of lip gloss - but she knows its there and it makes her feel bold.

Harriet Ottomas plays the drums for her visiting sister-in-law's cat, Galore.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#202 Old 25th May 2014 at 12:11 AM
i upgraded 1 of my old sims from, 4 years ago, my lovely Manuela
i love this girl so much she such a sweetheart

god i missed playing photography with my simmies, this was fun making again :lovestruc

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Mad Poster
#203 Old 31st May 2014 at 8:25 PM

Mitchella Curious and her new Aunt Monica bond over a spooky movie while discussing all the recent changes in her family.

Mary Ann Hawkins, the most popular girl at Drama Acres High School, decides a new look is called for. The first night she's allowed to take the car, she drives all the way downtown - alone - and gets a professional consultation at Lily's House of Transformation. Poodle skirts no more!

Emboldened by her new look, Mary Ann picks up the guitar that's been gathering dust since her big brother left for college. Golden Boy's on academic probation, and if Mary Ann wants to rock, she's gonna rock! (Besides, he never said in so many words not to touch it, or anything...)

One of Mary Ann's numerous cousins, Random Newson, just cut her own hair for her first day of middle school. It's not ragged - it's asymmetrical! Anyway, she likes it and who cares what anyone else thinks?

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#204 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 7:39 PM
Portia just grew up into an adult

With boyfriend Armond
Scholar
#205 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 3:28 AM
Aleah

Sorry for the bad graphics, btw. I took them on my laptop.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Scholar
#206 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:08 AM

This is Maisie, she's.. special. I was trying to make a Sim who resembled a Good Luck Troll. x)

Maude

Philippa

Claire
Test Subject
#207 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 9:45 PM
Hi!
Here is my sim!

Mad Poster
#208 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 3:36 PM

Dixie grabs a snack before changing into her good dress on her wedding day, admiring the picture of her big sister Mary that her big-brother-in-law gave her. It will remind her of all the good and worthwhile things that Mary is so Dixie doesn't have to be, so she can go out and be other good and worthwhile things that suit her better.

"Ma! Sparrow says she just saw Pa!"
"Well, I wouldn't be surprised."
"Have you seen him?"
"No, but it stands to reason he's around."

"It's not fair for one of us to see him and not the others. It's not fair for any of us to see him, and not you."
"Bless your heart, honey, I don't need to see him! Better not to, if I can't touch him. Don't you fret about it. Keep busy living, you don't have time to be sad."

Meanwhile, Kestrel's fiancee Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott is using her sorority connections to collect furnishings for their future lives together.

Test Subject
#209 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 12:52 AM
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:35 AM
Remade my Sim from Sims 3 in Sims 2 and I made a little comparison.

Scholar
#211 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:30 PM

"How come I got fired for eating too much candy? The kids were eating way more than me!"

"Andrew, how can you say such terrible things about me? I love you! I would never hurt you!"

"Well, if you'd let me know you really didn't want WooHoo, of course I'd have let go of you. I mean, I would have sent you home just for being so disgustingly coy anyway, but I did so want to have WooHoo with a service Sim. I mean, you should really think of my needs..."
Catherine is a creep. It's probably good she's not teaching school anymore...and I have no idea why she's wearing her old engagement ring now rather than a wedding ring. She's not engaged to anyone new!

Hermia realizing... "Well, we were born to die."
Not her line, but of the tragic Capps, she is the only one who has yet noticed the collateral damage and fallout of the feud.
Mad Poster
#212 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:35 PM

Livva Ann Onions loves her granddaughter Vidalia.

Dixie Land loves playing in the tub.

Candy Hart loves her parents, but she heeds her mother's advice to always face the truth - and the truth is, Daddy didn't take this picture of Mama.

In their own ways, Amanda Ruben and Gracie Hawkins both love Frank Munny - Amanda's fiance, Gracie's best friend and sort of cousin. They never can seem to hit it off with each other, somehow, but it looks like they're going to be running in the same circles for the rest of their lives, so they make the best of each other.

Test Subject
#213 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Finsterlavey : 11th Jul 2014 at 10:49 PM.
Default Sinead Mc Coy

A newcomer has just moved into Pleasantview. She was well known in Ireland and was labelled 'Ms Ireland' Will she take the name 'Ms Pleasntview' off from Jennifer Burb. Has she come into Pleasantview in peace or has she come to stir up the trouble around the neighbourhood which was once peaceful 25 years ago.

Scholar
#214 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 8:56 AM
Crystal Curious, her oldest daughter Ruby Subject, Ruby's younger sister Uncanny Valley Grunt, and Ruby's sister-in-law/Uncanny's best friend Grimhild Beaker shop the Garbage Sale while Jodie Larson digs up some new merchandise.

Uncanny thinks Grimhild's dirty jokes are hilarious. (While Grimhild's torch for Uncanny has long since burned out -- unlike her twin brother Test's crush on his similarly-unattainable friend Surt Beaker -- I still sometimes wonder what could have been, had Uncanny not rolled "custom hair" as a turn-off as a teen. Not that Grimhild and Siggeir aren't adorably awesome together, nor that Uncanny and Tank aren't a great match.)

In Widespot, Dora Ottomas decided to open a hair salon. It's not the guaranteed income that substitute teaching/tutoring brought in, but she's enjoying it a lot more. And when her little pilotfish granddaughter Sharla asked for the same hair-do, she hair-did!

And I decided to make up a neighborhood to take pictures of Widespot ancestors and childhood pictures of the premades. Here's a shot of Valentine's mom Concepcion Hart, shown holding her son.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#215 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 11:19 AM
Babble & White Queen: LOVE LOVE your mods, just lovely! A :lovestruc nd Eff too.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#216 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 2:29 PM
I've just re-installed Sims 2 after playing Sims 3 for a long time. I'm building a custom neighborhood, boringly named Springfield. I like to make my own Sims most of the time. Here are a few of them so far:

Amonisha Davis

Melinda Kirby

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#217 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:29 PM
Kate Moore

Field Researcher
#218 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:27 PM

Natalie

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Mad Poster
#219 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:27 PM
HCAC: is that a "big girl" skin or..what..clothes?

Theorist
#220 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
HCAC: is that a "big girl" skin or..what..clothes?

Yes, they are!
I've been experimenting with recoloring and adding textures again. If I get decent at it, I may upload some if the site "wants" them.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
#221 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:35 PM
I've seen some "fat family" (skins) here, and a few clothes. Even though I would like these (and some muscle men) there is just not enough clothes.

Theorist
#222 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I've seen some "fat family" (skins) here, and a few clothes. Even though I would like these (and some muscle men) there is just not enough clothes.

Grammapat, do you ever go on other sites or do searches? If you have a specific mesh you like, chances are you can find a decent amount of clothes for them. You may have to do a WCIF or hunt around a bit? For the Momma Lisa mesh (kind of a bigger lady) there are quite a few meshes/clothes. OneBlondeMomma is a name to search for re: this mesh size for clothing.

Anyhow, this is best suited to a WCIF so I will end here as not to annoy people looking for photos, not advice. You can always PM me if you need more help finding something.

Mad Poster
#223 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:20 PM
Gosh, one of Val's daughter's reminds him of his mom and the other reminds him of his wife! No wonder Candy's a little spoiled.

Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott teaches the streaker to slap dance.

Exiting senior Kestrel Hawkins approves entering freshman (and niece) Ginevra Hawkins's choice of a major. "Don't let anybody tell you art is flighty! People pay big bucks for that stuff, and you gotta do what you're good at."

Hamilton Beech invited household on his daughter, forgetting that one of her housemates - Goldie Hart - is the younger sister of The Other Man. Goldie, not wanting to upset Virginia by indulging her intense desire to poke, slap, or attack Sandy, spends the entire visit on the trampoline.

Yes, yes I do post a lot of pictures of Dixie Land. I find her highly photogenic. Tough, too - that looks painful, but she's clearly enjoying herself.

Field Researcher
#224 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 1:11 AM
Moments in the life of Dixie's older sister, presented sequentially and without comment.

http://kahonseecity.livejournal.com/ < - New Prosperity Challenge. Last update: 6/9/14
Test Subject
#225 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 12:55 AM
I've never posted a picutre here but I thought, why not?

Page 9 of 31