Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 4:18 PM
Default what do I need to find for bed interaction mods?
I need modding help

I want to change some permitions on all the beds in the game but I don't know where to find the files I need

can someone please tell me how to find the parts I need to gain acces to those controls?

and before you ask I'm not intending to make the mod downloadable
I just want to make some mods that are out here work better for me.
'cause it's nice to let someone be something that needs other things to work for that someone
and then havin that part work for the activity

remove me from your history, I'm not interrested in this site anymore
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 3:33 PM
i'm starting to think that membership here is over rated since help asked for never comes

Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 10:04 AM
I think you're in the wrong forum. This one is for non-Sims stuff. Look in Sims 2 - I think they have a troubleshooting section there. Hope that helps
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 4:35 PM
not forlooking for ts2 shit, this is for ts4
but the fact that even the mod forum gets me NO ANSWER
or that no single moderator even tries to say or do anything for this to get to the correct place
(asuming your remark is correct) is fucking wrong

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mr_db1
not forlooking for ts2 shit, this is for ts4

Well, post in the TS4 modding forum then.
http://www.modthesims.info/announce...ouncementid=145

I need modding help

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 10:39 PM
ik ben niet langer van plan om te wachten op een normaal antwoord

ik dacht dat creative voor algemeen creatief gebruik was maar als modding daar niet bij hoort jammer dan

de eerdere vragen die zeker in het juiste forum staan zijn na 4 jaar ook nog steeds niet beantwoord dus verwijder al mijn posts maar en verwijder mijn account

deze site is totaal niets meer waard
ik ga ook niets meer in de juiste taal doen

om het zo te zeggen fuck you very much all of you

Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 5:18 AM
ik ben niet langer van plan om te wachten op een normaal antwoord

ik dacht dat creative voor algemeen creatief gebruik was maar als modding daar niet bij hoort jammer dan

de eerdere vragen die zeker in het juiste forum staan zijn na 4 jaar ook nog steeds niet beantwoord dus verwijder al mijn posts maar en verwijder mijn account

deze site is totaal niets meer waard
ik ga ook niets meer in de juiste taal doen

om het zo te zeggen fuck you very much all of you

Translated from Google: "
I am no longer planning to wait for a normal response

I thought that creative was for general creative use, but if modding does not belong there, it is unfortunate

the previous questions that are certainly in the right forum are still not answered after 4 years so delete all my posts and delete my account

this site is totally worth nothing
I will also no longer do anything in the right language

so to speak"

Good grief dude. A former MOD directed you to the appropriate forum. Are you just going to throw a strop over nothing? If so, good riddance.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 7:32 PM

It's always a good idea to read the sticky notes and signs that say 'what is this forum for' before you post.

No-one answered your original post here because they didn't even know which game you were asking about.

People usually try to help if they can- if there is no reply it's usually because either no-one knows the answer, or that no-one who knows has seen the post. The latter can usually be solved by searching for the answer here, the former often inspires simmers to try to solve the issue themselves (which is how most things about modding were learned originally).

I've noticed that rude people hardly ever get help.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It's always a good idea to read the sticky notes and signs that say 'what is this forum for' before you post.

No-one answered your original post here because they didn't even know which game you were asking about.

People usually try to help if they can- if there is no reply it's usually because either no-one knows the answer, or that no-one who knows has seen the post. The latter can usually be solved by searching for the answer here, the former often inspires simmers to try to solve the issue themselves (which is how most things about modding were learned originally).

I've noticed that rude people hardly ever get help.

Well I tried. Sometimes, you just can't help people. Maybe I need to learn Dutch.
Alchemist
#10 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 5:25 PM
When you're so offended by strangers that you start writing in your native language so even less people understand you.

Sorry for bumping but this is funny.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#11 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 9:49 PM