Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 11:14 AM Last edited by Softlism : 13th Aug 2021 at 7:19 PM.
[SOLVED] Wanna create an Eye Default Replacement from existing DR file, but "Build DXT" is grayed out
I googled briefly and stumbled upon this thread, which referred to a skin DR tutorial, but I cannot follow it very well.

So I want to create eye defaults from an exisiting Eye Default file. I loaded the Texture Images, selected the color of choice, right-clicked the image in Plugin View, but Build DXT is grayed out.

What to do next?

Notes: I'm a beginner with SimPE and I've never created/adjusted default replacements before. I've already created a PNG from the eye color I want to implement as DR.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 11:28 AM
Do you have the NVidia DDS Utilities installed and linked in SimPE? Follow this:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/moo...impe-t1197.html
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 12:53 PM
No, I haven't, but now it works! Thanks! But I noted have to make sure to create a transparent background myself in the PNG file.