Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LipTease Lip Colour

by bruno Posted 29th May 2007 at 11:26 PM - Updated 30th May 2007 at 8:30 PM by bruno

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:10 AM
nicely done!! Thank you for sharing..,
Field Researcher
#27 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:36 AM
i LOVE your lipstick sososo much. i wish you would make them available for males though...i <3 drag queens. XD

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:02 AM
Gorgeous creation as always. Love your work :D.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:30 AM
Great lips!
And the skintone is by Jirka (TSR) / Scarlett Johansson
Stupid people are stupid
#30 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:53 AM
Yay! Another lipstick set from my favourite BS creator. Please, continue to make more, more, more!
*is addicted to sims make-up* (i never use make-up in RL)
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:35 PM
Oh my, they're gorgeous! Again! I love everything you make. Downloaded all your stuff. Checking for "Bruno-updates" everyday.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 31st May 2007 at 7:03 PM
Your creations are perfect!I love all of your make-up :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:33 PM
I thank you for including the picture, and now I can pick which ones I want to keep and throw out. Thank you alot.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Field Researcher
#34 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:31 PM
bruno...i love it...congratulations...
Field Researcher
#35 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:23 AM
wonderful as usual! thank you
Instructor
#36 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:05 AM
I always look forward to seeing your work! Thanks you so much for sharing your talent with the rest of the community, Bruno.
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:11 AM
No matter what, I can't thank you enough.Without you, my sims will be unbearable.
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 11:34 AM
OH MY GOOD LORD! these look over-fantabulous! love your creations!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:44 AM
Your the best!! I'm a fan of yours!! I had wondered when you would upload new content. I looked for new creations of yours every day.

I love these new lips. Especially the black one. :lovestruc In my opinion there should be more black lips for sims. Please, when you create new lips, make one black. You don't have to, but that would make me jump to the moon, because of it would be wonderful.

Thank you for sharing.

simgirl24

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:31 PM
does n e one kno where i could get this hair? (a link would be nice as)

ps i love these lip colours!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:18 PM
I'm loving all your lipsticks to bits and these are great especially for my psychobilly sims. They also work nice on Maxis townies who barely have any upper lip. Hehe, I used "Gold Digger" on Dina Caliente.
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:23 AM
i dont think it's possable for you to make a BAD download, EVERYTHING YOU MAKE IS ABSOLUTLY PERFECT.

"i got an F and a C and i got a K too, and the only thing thats missing is a Bitch like U"- Marilyn Manson in sAINT

P.s if i'm not alowed to say bitch, please send me a privite message, cause i don't know what they consider profanity
Field Researcher
#43 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:05 PM
The only thing better than your creations is the way you present them! I just love your make-up, complete with advertising campaign! Always a joy to see.

I'd love to have some of your "ads" as paintings for my Sim homes. Imagine that gorgeous face on Mango Sims' giant canvas!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Field Researcher
#44 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 12:38 PM
Whoa,awesome!Thanks!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:11 PM
Okay, you work for OPI right? If you don't, you need to contact them! Your names for these lipsticks are hillarious!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 3:22 PM
Gorgeous!! Thank you~
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:16 AM
i don't know if you still ck here, but i just wanna say of all the lipstick i've seen this one is the best!!! Do you plan to do anymore of this one?? i would love more of the same style!!!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 4:23 AM
Thank you for sharing(=
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 10:32 AM
DANG! i love your graphics card XD

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 5:17 AM
Thank you for every thing
Page 2 of 3