Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:29 PM
Meet my favorite twin sisters:

Dália Dreamer ( her name means Dahlia in portuguese )

and Daniela Dreamer.

Don't let these photos fool you. Dália might be a really sweet girl but she is also a bit of a maneater and Daniela isn't THAT crazy as it seems. Deep inside, her biggest dream is to marry with a prince charm and have a happy family.

... shadows collide with people.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:17 PM
Very cute girls anathepea! Their parents don't happen to be Darren Dreamer and Cassandra do they? lol

One of my Favorite Simmies Izzie Orbin

Her & her buddy Merlin hanging out.

Abbie Russo studying hard!!

Test Subject
#178 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:41 PM
Yes, they're lol I think Daniela looks alot like her mother but has dad's eyes. Their family is pretty huge. Besides step-brother Dirk and step sister, Bella ( Cassandra and Don's daughter), they have tree more siblings ( pictures will be post asap. )

I love your Izzie! She has a kick ass sense of style,if you ask me.

... shadows collide with people.
Field Researcher
#179 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 3:33 PM
Thanks and I can't wait to see ana. Sounds like a huge family!!
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 8:19 AM
Dorothy

BF?May Be…

And her father

If you leave me now…
Field Researcher
#181 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 4:11 PM

Meet Niera . She's a sophomore at SimState University. She is currently carrying on a relationship with Beau Broke, who is still a teen.
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 3rd May 2011 at 10:00 PM
Default Casper Black
It is sooo long ago that I touched my Sim Game. After I lost my beloved Horatio and Jonah and my Twins and so many that had grown onto me (due to a computer failure/ game failure) I really had no interest in starting again.

But then I got sick recently and had nothing to do. So I started to make me a College guy just to play a bit - and now he has found a place in my heart...meet

Casper Black

I think he could be the start of something good again...

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:18 PM
Here are mine sims from college. :D

And another two that can't go inline:

Onii-chaaan! ~
Mad Poster
#184 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:09 PM
I take lots and lots of pictures of young adults, since they have three mini-rotations inside the larger rotation, but without using screenshots (which is too much work for me) I don't take many in-game pictures that have a hope in heck of looking okay here. But I'm trying.

This is Billie Ghote, the only sim I've made I think is an actual beauty.

And here we see her fiance Oliver Onions, who for some reason is really hard to frame into a close-up, eating lunch with his housemate/cousin Pigeon Hawkins, both born-in game to CAS sims. She has the Llama Flu, which I reckon is why she's bundled up like that inside.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#185 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:41 AM
Her name happens to be Xiang Tanner.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 25th May 2011 at 8:46 PM
I am in love with my Casper Black - and so is Roxie Sharpe.

So they came together in College and - as life happens - had a baby boy!

The Rest of the 2 1/2 Years of College went without any family addition.

Not so for their Dorm mates Tyler Royce and Vivian Straight (both game given) - they had a couple of surprises - without my influence (just heard that chime all the time) Now they have 4 kids by the end of College time. That was really stressful as their was one set of Twins...

Vivian Straight

Tyler Straight (Royce)

Alll Kids are to see in the kids thread!

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Test Subject
#187 Old 26th May 2011 at 12:02 AM
Phoebe no-longer-just-a-dormie

We can talk about the streetlights.
Alchemist
#188 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 10:50 AM
New Frat House

Back Row
Jay Patch, Brad Holsten
Top Middle
Bella Riley, Jaylem Brown
Middle
Jaxon Wayne, Sarah Corsillo
Bottom
Waunita Smith/Jessica Wayne

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Instructor
#189 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 7:32 PM
Dirk Dreamer, Liam Broke, Oliver Broke and Beau Broke became best friends short after their parents decided to get married and they also went together in College, where they met their beautiful and exotic colleague, Stella Terrano.Even if all of them have a crush on her, they're still best friends forever and also, recently, step-brothers.
Alchemist
#190 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:18 AM
Graduation Portrait

Back Left to Right

Jay, Jaxon, Jaylem, Brad
Front Left to Right
Waunita, Bella, Jessica, Sarah

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#191 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 4:50 AM
Mason Ford

Mad Poster
#192 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 1:10 PM
When I built my core families in CAS, I was still experimenting, and one set of parents, the Curians, were deliberately constructed with contrasting noses; his a classic Jimmy Durante honker, hers a cute little snub. Their game-born son Paul took more after his dad, but I was a little disappointed at how modest his nose was. Here's Paul on his last day as a teen with his on-again, off-again friend Lucas Iana.

So I send him, Lucas, and his girlfriend Polly Esther Skirt to University and - and - holey cheese!

How does he keep from pitching face-forward into her? How does he not poke her eye out when they kiss? Her nose is fairly impressive in close-up, too, but I think she's dating him for the same reason tall girls date basketball players - she looks petite by comparison.

Just for completeness sake, here's Lucas running into Sharla Ottomas at the campus coffee shop. She went steady with him at the public school while he was dating a girl from the private (not due to matriculate for a couple of days yet; and it was Sharla's idea, not his, but he put up no resistance). She's now dating his older brother pretty heavily, so this meeting can't be awkward at all.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#193 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 12:54 AM

Callum Gonzaga-Broke and his now-wife, then-girlfriend Jennifer (Reeves).

Pacey Burb, hard at work.

Calocero Lothario, in the last-ever picture taken of him.
Mad Poster
#194 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 3:46 PM

Pigeon Hawkins has put off her graduation party as long as she can. Leaving campus means moving back home to take care of the Old Folks while the last three girls - one of whom only just hit puberty - finish school. Her fiance Ezekial is a semester behind her, and it's been real easy to find reasons not to leave the residence.

"I never saw anybody look good in a graduation gown before."
"You're going to be so handsome in yours I won't be able to leave you in it."
"Well, maybe I won't invite you."
"Maybe you'll fly to the moon and bring it back."
"Sure, if you want, boss. Full, half, or crescent?"

The newest inhabitant of the residence, Cousin Paul, seeing that Pigeon's sister Sparrow is feeling lost in a party full of Pigeon's mostly graduated friends, lures her into a pillow fight. It's just going to be the two of them soon; and the girl does not play enough!

"I've got to go hit my final."
"I'll be gone when you get back."
"You planned it this way on purpose, didn't you?"
"I - It's not good-by, hon."
If his kiss were a slap, it would knock her into the middle of next week. "It'll never be good-by," he says. "Not even if I get hit by a bus on the way back from the test."
She can still feel the pressure on her mouth when the taxi comes. She runs out before it can honk and slips away with the party still rocking behind her.
That was what freedom felt like.
Now for responsibility.

Test Subject
#195 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:45 PM
I feel as though I'm ruining something by posting a Sims 3 young adult, buuuut here's a Sim from this family I don't use anymore flirting with a chimney.

I think his name was Ben...

Instructor
#196 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vitae
I feel as though I'm ruining something by posting a Sims 3 young adult, buuuut here's a Sim from this family I don't use anymore flirting with a chimney.

I think his name was Ben...

It's a Sims 2 thread, so you can only post pictures from Sims 2
I think you can find a place for Sims 2 pictures too.
Test Subject
#197 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Scarlet
It's a Sims 2 thread, so you can only post pictures from Sims 2
I think you can find a place for Sims 2 pictures too.

Whoops... I guess I just read "Show us pictures of your young adults!" Didn't notice The Sims 2.

Sorry~
Mad Poster
#198 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 7:23 PM

Gerry Mander, who loves his family but feels that his youth to date has been mostly swallowed up changing diapers (four little sisters! First one born the day he transitioned to teen), comes to college, moves into a residence, changes his hair, and is all set to host his first party ever.

Lucas Iana started working on the engine of the car the frat bought from a junkyard, but it just seems like too much work for too little reward to him, when he's got a game console right in his pocket. I'm running out of places to put their date rewards and crap they bring back from visiting campus when I'm not looking, and thinking I may have to add a second story to the garage, even though a lot of that stuff gets stowed in their inventories. The frat has too much money! Time for a brother to be extravagant.

Sharla Ottomas welcomes her newest, and probably shortest-lasting, housemate, Lily Pond. "Before you move in, you should know, my kid brother will be starting next semester and I'll need your room."
"That's fine. I want to live here because everybody says this house is lucky. All the girls who try to pledge the sorority from here get in first time out the gate. If that's true, I'll be out of your hair in no time."
Sure enough, the first thing Lily does when Sharla leaves for class is call up the sorority. Unfortunately, as a freshman from out of state, she doesn't know enough not to let the cow mascot in.

"You've got a lot of nerve walking into my house after trying to break me up with my boyfriend! Get out before I throw you out!"

Space Pony
#199 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 8:32 PM
University sounds like fun! I wish I had the EP. Adorable young adults, everyone!(:

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Mad Poster
#200 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 6:34 PM
It's still available on e-bay and amazon, Nym! Get 'em while they're cheap and not collectible yet.

Senior Tri-Var Amy Jones explains to new pledge Lily Pond why it was wrong to let the cow mascot into Sharla's house and fills her in on the latest juicy gossip; unaware that something much juicier is about to go down right before their eyes!

Junior Sparrow Hawkins doesn't come to many sorority parties, and the boy she's been dating, but not woohooing on the grounds that he's "not ready," since freshman year doesn't notice that she's there. Freshman Amber Dawn, who vamped him into a photobooth and got engaged to him this afternoon, does notice, and decides there's no time like the present to get the ugly scenes over with. A girl that homely and that full of herself needs to be brought down a peg or two, anyway.

Sparrow surprises Amber by directing every bit of her considerable fury at Alon, not at her. She doesn't break down and cry, either, which is weird. "You sorry piece of shoe leather! What, you learn a few tricks and think you can pass them off on some poor freshman that'll think you know it all? You just couldn't wait and do the work, could you?"

She turns her attention to Amber, who braces herself to meet assault with battery; noticing, as a point of interest, that Alon seems more turned on than angry. Sparrow runs her eyes up and down the both of them as if they were artworks, and not very good ones. "We're engaged," says Amber. "You snooze, you lose."
"You can have him," says Sparrow, "but for crying out loud, don't let him pull any more half-baked crud on you. You woohooed, didn't you? Let me guess. He finished first and you didn't finish at all."
(In the background, Jay McCullough, who is dating the party hostess, Dulcie deLeche, heavily, ponders the fact that Sparrow now seems to be available. What is it about these Hawkinses?)

To her own surprise, Amber finds herself describing what happened. Sparrow listens, shaking her head. "You sap. Never, ever, ever let a man into a photo booth with you till you've got each other's basics down! There's no room to be learning new things in there. I'm ashamed for you to think I didn't train him any better than to go off half-cocked like that. I'm afraid you may have undone two years worth of work tonight, but I wash my hands of him."
It's the weirdest conversation Amber's ever been in. This is not how this evening was supposed to go, at all! She and Sparrow ought to be sworn enemies right now, and instead - Amber's starting to like her.

Page 8 of 20