Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: What's Your Favorite Spongebob Character?
Spongebob, duh!
19 31.67%
Partick! :D
29 48.33%
Squidward | C:
14 23.33%
Sandy, she's smart! :]
9 15.00%
Mr. Krabs $.$ money money money
5 8.33%
Gary ^-^ *meows*
8 13.33%
Plankton! BECAUSE I'M EVIL!!! >:D
8 13.33%
Larry, because I'm fly just like him
1 1.67%
Mrs. Puff
2 3.33%
That random fish that sings or says "my leg" cooly.
15 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 9:24 PM
Sandy, duh!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 9:28 PM
Oh he is a parted tick!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:20 AM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:23 AM. Reason: Brought to you by...
THE ADVENTURES OF PAR-TICK
PART I

Whenever there was trouble in Par-tickerville, there was only one person to stop the madness . . . PAR-TICK!!! Par-tick will use his strong writing sticks to rip the evil paper! Ripppp Par-tick will use his powerful bladder to pee on the villains! Pissssssss Par-tick will even call all of the parted ticks in the city to stop all crime whatsoever! Par-tick, Par-tick, Par-tick, Par PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This program brought to you by S.T.E.P.T.I.T.W. [Stop The Evil Par-Ticks In This World])

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 10:20 PM
PART II

Oh no! It's the evil MAN WITH A BAT! "Save us, Par-tick! Save us!!!" Par-tick stops playing around with Bobby-Sponge and comes to the rescue! "BWAHAHA! You will never stop me now!" The Man With A Bat says. "Not as long as my 225th Emperor Bat tries to stop you!" "Oh yeah?" Par-tick said with a smile. "Let's do it." The Man With A Bat commands 225th Emperor Bat to throw batty hairs at Par-tick! Zooooooom... Par-tick flies around them with his super zooming skills! Swish, swash... "DARN!" The Man With A Bat yelled. "What am I going to do now?" Par-tick will now show off his genius by PEEING ON THE VILLAIN!!! (G'night Everybody!) "Ah! Help! I can't breathe!" The Man With A Bat cried as pee ran down his body. He dropped to the ground as soon as Par-tick was finished. "You may win this time, Par-tick, but tomorrow, when I come back to Par-tickerville, I WILL HAVE REVENGE!" Join us next time when Par-tick will defeat the mighty Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher! PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This program brought to you by N.H.P.O.V [Need Help Peeing On Villains?])

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 12:21 AM
PART III

Whenever a teacher in Par-tickerville was sick, the evil, boring villain Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher takes his/her spot! Par-tick will have to save the kids from eternal boredom by DEFEATING THE TEACHER! (Don't do this in school kids.) In order to do so, Par-tick must wait before all of the kids in the class get bored with Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher. Then, out of the blue, Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher was back to teach kids more useless facts! And so Par-tick came to the rescue! "Ah! Not Par-tick!" Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher cried. "Yay!!!" The kids jumped for joy. Par-tick will grab the children's boring assignments and use his mighty writing sticks to rip the paper! Ripppp But Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher will fight back by throwing ugly school lunches at Par-tick! Vroooooom... Par-tick escapes by calling all of the parted ticks in the neighborhood to stop the food! Dong...dong...dong The ticks tackle Mrs. Boring-Evil-Teacher! "Okay, okay! You win, Par-tick! But just wait until I come back! I will win next time!" She flies away mysteriously, thanks to PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This program brought to you by G.J.O.A.C. [Go Jump Off A Cliff])

Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 3:32 PM
PART IV

Today Par-tick has to go up against his baddest villain yet - VOMIT M! "BWAHAHA! Nothing can stop me now!" Fortunately you can be stopped - for it's PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! "Not Par-tick!" Afraid so. Par-tick will use his strong laser pants to destroy Vomit M's emperor hair due. Zappp! But Vomit M isn't done with him yet (although he paid 50 bucks for that hair due) - he will burn the city of Par-tickerville with his FIRE EYES! Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire The citizens in Par-tickerville are trapped in burning fire. But Par-tick will save them with his WATER VISION! Splat! Splat! Splat! Only to realize that it MADE IT WORSE! Will the citizens in Par-tickerville by saved? Or will Par-tick be the blamed? Find out next time in THE ADVENTURES OF PAR-TICK PART V! PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This program brought to you by W.A.N.B.B. [We Are Not Big Babies])

Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:06 PM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 6th Jan 2012 at 11:10 PM.
PART V

And we are back! Par-tick will now call his sidekick Bobby-Sponge for he has the power to stop the madness. "I'm here!" said Bobby-Sponge as he arrived as quick as a laser beam. "The city needs you, Bobby-Sponge, please use your Acme Ray to clear out the fire!" Par-tick said. "Okay!" He snatched his Acme Ray, pointed it at fire, and it all mysteriously cleared! Par-tickerville is saved! "Yay!" The citizens cried. "And as for you," said Par-tick as he turned to Vomit M, "you can go and swallow this!" He used his Water Vision to squirt water at Vomit M and he all began disappearing at once! "No!" Vomit M yelled as he died. And so the citizens of Par-tickerville are saved again thanks to PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This program brought to you by SBS [Stupid Broadcasting Station])

EDIT: You know, I don't have any more ideas for this. Should I keep on going with this or not?

Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:51 PM
PART VI

Today, Par-tick will face the evil coffee in his house! He says while sitting in a chair and sipping coffee, "Wait, I'm supposed to fight coffee!?" PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This message brought to you by T.L.S.F.E.E. [The Love Site For Evil Empires!!!])

Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:39 PM
I'm gonna be honest, but you have waaay too much time on your hands.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
I'm gonna be honest, but you have waaay too much time on your hands.

You mean me?

Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:28 AM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 10th Jan 2012 at 2:20 PM.
PART VII

Par-tick may be strong, but not as strong as the EVIL LUCKY NUMBER 7! To show that he's more powerful, he will have to DESTROY THE SEVEN!!! (Who fights with a number?!?!?) The seven uses his lucky-for-him PARTED TICK KILLER! (It's an entire story about someone who kills a parted tick. There's something wrong here.) DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY!!! Par-tick defends by PEEING ON THE KILLERS! Pissssss... And maybe even on the villain! (I just like that power.) The now unlucky seven explodes with unlucky anger! And turns to leave while the citizens of Par-tickerville laugh at the 7 turning into a 0. And so the city is saved once again thanks to PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This message brought to you by W.D.P.E.B.T.W.T.B.C.J.T.G.O.C.B. [Why Do People Even Bother To Write To Big Companies Just To Get Old Cartoons Back???])

EDIT: That "Why Do People Even Bother To Write To Big Companies Just To Get Old Cartoons Back???" thing is referring to this cartoon that I watch that's not on the air anymore and I have the DVDs to it. Some of the idiots who like it are like "Aw we want our childhood back WAAA" (too bad, just deal with it) and some of the other idiots are like "We need to get this back on the air! Let's write to the people who made it!" (a stupid idea that will never work). Just in my opinion, I guess.

Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 10:54 PM
PART VIII

It's time for Par-tick-iacs... (Par-tick runs up to these singers and shouts, "NO IT ISN'T!") We're Par-tick-iacs! (Par-tick walks away mumbling, "What is this? Some kind of rip-off of some cartoon?") Now angry, the singers rip off their shirts (don't look at the womens' bras, children!) and chase Par-tick! They transform their shirts into guns and shoot Par-tick with them! BAM! Par-tick uses his super breath to BLOW THE PISTOLS AWAY! Swish! The pistols hit the singers and they explode! Ka-BOOM!!! And so the city of Par-tickerville is saved once again thanks to PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This message brought to you by Y.Y.G.A. [Yeah, Yeah, Go Away])

Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 12:57 AM
Wow, what is that like a octuple post?

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 1:19 AM
Yeah, pretty much.

Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 1:32 AM
PART IX

Once upon a time, a horrifying man named Hobart the Evil III went into a gas station and STOLE EVERYTHING IN THERE! He wrote "PAR-TICK WAS HERE" on the walls and left with Par-tick to blame! "BWAHAHA! Die, Par-tick, DIE!!!" The police came to the gas station. They found a vandalized, bloody, crooked, and vast scenery! They found the "PAR-TICK WAS HERE" sign and soon discovered that PAR-TICK DESTROYED A GAS STATION! Par-tick went to court and was made guilty! He now sits in jail with many evil emperors he defeated along with him, all beating up Par-tick! Will Par-tick get out of jail, or will he stay and get beaten up? Find out next time on PAR-TICKKKKKKKKK!!! (This message brought to you by W.H.W.T.M.T.B.T. [Want Help With The Marriage? Then Buy These!])

Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 3:08 AM
PART X

As Par-tick still sits in jail, the villains in there with him try to get Par-tick to become an emperor like them. "C'mon, ya parted tick, tell us why you did these things to us." "I uh, I uh, wanted to protect the city from crime?" "CRIME?" they looked at Par-tick. "I think in five minutes, YOU will be crime." "But how will you do that?" The villains looked at each other, then back to Par-tick. "We're going to change your soul." "No...no...no, no no!" But change they did! One of the villains made his hand glow up and he TOUCHED PAR-TICK! Par-tick suddenly became evil, and he laughed an emperor laugh! He smashed out of the building and headed to do something bad. But what will he do? Find out in the all-new season, EMPEROR PAR-TICK! PAR-EVILLLLLL!!! (This message brought to you by H.O.M.E. [Home Of My Evil])

Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 3:58 AM
EMPEROR PAR-TICK
PART I

As seen on The Adventures of Par-tick, Par-tick has became evil and he now tries to kill the citizens of Par-tickerville with his new evil powers! Zap, zap, zap "AHHHH!!!" "YES!" Par-tick cries. Now in flames, Par-tickerville sits there with no one battling Par-tick! As soon as the last citizen is dead, Par-tick says, "And now that you all are dead, call me EMPEROR PAR-TICK!" He flies away to a new city. Join us next time on PAR-EVILLLLLL!!! (This message brought to you by I.O.T.F.D.I.F.A.I.C.T.Y.W.I.T.I.A.C.S. [I Opened The First Door I Found And I Can't Tell You What's Inside -- This Is A Children's Story])

Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 10:10 PM
EMPEROR PAR-TICK
PART II

Emperor Par-tick approaches Dreamburg. He zaps one building with lightning. The citizens all scream in terror! But, before Emperor Par-tick could do it again, a mystery hero rises up and steps toward Emperor Par-tick! "Par-tick! I see you've gone evil!" he said. "That's EMPEROR PAR-TICK. Call me Par-tick again and I'll smash you into pieces!" he cried. The superhero of Dreamburg laughed. "You won't get out here, dummy." "Oh yeah?" Emperor Par-tick asks. "What if I flush you and your city down my SUPER TOILET!?!" The hero gasped as Emperor Par-tick grabbed it out of his sack, and grabbed the hero and Dreamburg with his evil strength, threw both inside the toilet, and flushed it. "NOOOOOO!!!" the citizens cried. "Yes!" said Emperor Par-tick. "Now that you're gone I will rename you DOOMBURG!!!!!" He zipped away to another city. And so another city is destroyed by PAR-EVILLLLLL!!! (This message brought to you by D.Y.H.D. [Do You How Do])

Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 11:10 PM
EMPEROR PAR-TICK
PART III

Emperor Par-tick is choking himself. He falls to the ground with a dead Par-tick. This concludes that he must destroy heaven. (Wait, he went to heaven!?) What will he do? Find out on Part IV of PAR-EVILLLLLL!!! (This message brought to you by E.P.P.I. [Emperor Par-tick Part IV])

Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 4:39 AM
N-no ones actually readin that u know?

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
N-no ones actually readin that u know?

Awwwww...

Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:54 PM
EMPEROR PAR-TICK
PART IV

Emperor Par-tick approaches the angels! "Why, hello there," the angels say. "You must be -- oh no -- AHHHHHHHHH" The angels were eaten by Par-tick! He stomps on the clouds and he doesn't fall down -- the people who live in heaven do! Par-tick laughs and says, "Burn in hell, you morons!" He flies out of heaven and to another place! And so heaven is destroyed thanks to PAR-EVILLLLLL!!! (This message brought to you by I.T.F.A. [It's Time For Animaniacs...])

Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:25 PM
EMPEROR PAR-TICK
PART V

Emperor Par-tick doesn't know what to do now. He already tried to kill himself. He destroyed heaven because of that. So he tied himself to chair, therefore he shall never get up! ...Or will he? Find out on the next episode of PAR-EVILLLLLL!!! (This message brought to you by T.A.H. [Ta A Hi!])

Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:42 AM
EMPEROR PAR-TICK
PART VI

Three months after the last episode was posted...

Emperor Par-tick was still tied to the chair...or at least his dead body. Yes, it was true, he had died, and this time in hell. Then LuvSims2011 cancels this thing and says, "Look, people, even though it's been three months I STILL have no ideas for this. Sure, it's funny and all but...I just don't want to do this. I mean, what am I supposed to do with this? Write how he is in hell? Because I don't really want to write a story like that...besides, who even READS these anyway!? I mean really!"

To a conclusion, Emperor Par-tick has been canceled, blah blah blah...this message brought to you by F.O.F.O.F.F.F.F.F.O. (Five O'clock, five o'clock, five-five-five-five-five o'clock!)

#50 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 1:28 AM
Wow that's a lot of Par-tick garbage...

Page 2 of 3