Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#126 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:01 PM
blackivy: Your living room looks so quiant, cozy, and lived-in, but still stylish!

I finally ended up booting up my whole game just to take one massive (and, admittedly, long-overdue) pic-taking session. I got a few more pics of my houses and rooms, including the bedroom I posted earlier, which I've named "Deneb's room." (after the little girl jumping on the bed in that pic).

You can also see a bit of the bedroom of her twin younger brothers off to the left in the first one. A few shots of their room.

I'll put up a few more pics of that house, which is a re-model of a downloaded house, which I re-named "little suburban lovely" because that family is so Leave It to Beaver-ish. Only the parents are both gay men, and Deneb is half-alien (abduction baby, not CAS-alien like the rest of the hood). Seriously, it's practically a sitcom house over there, but is so sweet and enjoyable to play.
Advertisement
Inventor
#127 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 9:55 PM
A few more of that house.
Kitchen

The hallway and nursery

The master bedroom

A slightly alternate version of the master bedroom for another sim who was given a clone of the same house. This is a single sim who is taking care of a pair of adopted child-age girls, so I've been re-doing the room a bit, though I still haven't gotten around to changing that much.

I'm thinking of getting rid of the curtains and switching the shades out for some blinds, putting up a few more posters, and maybe getting a different lamp and end table, I just need to get around to doing it.
Forum Resident
#128 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 3:13 AM
Baskerville Orphanage

See the outside here.

More to come...
Forum Resident
#129 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 10:08 AM
I remodeled one of the EAxis dorms at Sim State.

On the top floor there is a small room that, in-universe, is a forgotten maintenance storage area that the students have appropriated. True reason: I wanted a double bed on the dorm lot for woohoo.

Other angle | Alternate angle

The foyer

Foyer/cafeteria serving counter

Bird's eye view

Forum Resident
#130 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 12:16 PM
More of the Baskerville Orphanage

Dining Room
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 5:03 AM
Interior pics. of my house which I posted in Houses&Landscaping thread as I promised

Entry Hall

Dining & Kitchen

TV Area

Bedroom

Grandfather's Room

Kid room (upstairs)

Instructor
#132 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 12:34 PM
Great rooms everybody!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Forum Resident
#133 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 9:41 PM
There really are some amazing home decorators in here!

^ ^

Dolly's House

Field Researcher
#134 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 10:17 PM
My momma loves the kokopelli , she even has him tattooed her back and her living room is similar to this one...I did this room for her. I need to take more pics, but this is my favorite wall.

Test Subject
#135 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 5:21 AM
Everyone has such awesome rooms! I'm particularly jealous of that orphanage and the maxis dorm makeover.

A dorm room for a sporty, colorful girl:

A kitchen in a University 'hood's row house:

A kid's room, designed to grow up with the kid (which it did successfully):

Mad Poster
#136 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 12:15 AM
Convenience Store:

House of the person who owns the store, nextdoor:

Science Classroom: (don't ask for the desks. They were made for me by request.)

Maternity ward:

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#137 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:31 PM
Sally Riley's new room in Belladonna Cove:

For the closet, I just put in one wall segment and a couple of those clothes racks that came with Apartment Life. It's the kind of thing you see in hotel rooms, but I think it looks nice anywhere. One wall segment is, what, 70 Simoleons? The racks 75 each, so for 220 you have a decent closet that doesn't take a lot of room.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 11:01 PM
I like making houses underground. No windows, but you get one big*ss skylight... that doesn't really work, so you need to turn the lights on while you play. And the camera doesn't get that low, which makes taking pictures a nightmare. *Sigh*, why did they made basements so hard to play?

Alchemist
#139 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:40 PM
Pics from a modern house I built, which I very rarely do!

And then the grunge version!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 8:23 PM
Those are amazing, ekrubynaffit. I specially love the grunge studio and the terrace.

Now, I'm not saying this would be my dream library, but if I had one like it, I would not complain.
Inventor
#141 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 6:12 AM
Just a random house in my legacy 'hood. It has a theme of 'Black & White' if that's not obvious.

Space Pony
#142 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 8:53 AM
Default Boys/Girls Room
No replies for 25 days?!? :O
Well, since I saw that, I decided to add some of my favorite rooms.
I'll start off with the teen bedrooms, small of course. I absolutly love designing the inside of houses. I'm not the best at it, but I do enjoy it.(:

Girls Room

Boys Room

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 10:04 PM

Space Pony
#144 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 7:49 PM
Rights Way Condos:

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:21 PM
Those look really nice, Nymphy.

Hmmm... It's not disturbing enough. It was either this, or a mad scientist's lab. And since I've made a few laboratories already, I thought I would go for the "ancient basement ruins of doom" look in this one. (Does anyone know where to dowload a Cthulhu statue? I think it would really tie the whole thing together)

And an unrelated nursery, because I rarely decorate nurseries:

Test Subject
#146 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 11:29 PM
Nissun, these ruins are amazing. They have something both creepy and mysterious in them. Pure awesome!

We can talk about the streetlights.
Space Pony
#147 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 6:00 AM
Nissun, thank you. I love all of your designing techniques and love to see more!(:

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Inventor
#148 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 3:27 AM
Just a few pics of my current family's new home:

The twin boy's room.

Kitchen.

And living room, where hardly anyone goes.
Mad Poster
#149 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 11:14 PM
Kitchen.

Waiting room.

Counsellor's Office.

A room I did for someone's YouTube series.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Space Pony
#150 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 10:16 PM Last edited by Nymphy01 : 6th Sep 2011 at 2:17 AM.
Whoa. We need more pictures.(;
I can fix that! Here's a room from my newest house in Boulder...

More pictures of the house can be located here.

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Page 6 of 18