Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:18 PM
Jaiden Cooke just had a baby, Monica. Older brother, Marshall is very happy. Here's the family celebrating the birth:

Jodie and Jason Larson play Mah-Jong:

Family breakfast with the Ramaswami family: There's older brother Raj, and twins Aidan and Nadia with their mother Priya. Dad was out working.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 4:31 PM

Here's a family photo of Nina Caliente, Don Lothario, and their daughter, Myra.
Mad Poster
#128 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:13 PM

"Madeleine! You can't just hide in the corner and talk to the bird all night! There isn't anybody here you can't be perfectly good friends with! Get out there and mingle."
"But I like talking to birds..."

Dominic's final moments on campus are spent listening to his father's dirty joke.

Frank threw this party ostensibly to celebrate his brother Mark's engagement to Marsha (currently on the phone) but here we see his real agenda in action - he wants Pa and Gramary and his sort-of girlfriend Amanda to all be friends.

Amanda also invited her family over to meet Frank, but all her kid brother JJ wants to do is show her his dance moves. (And her mother gagged at Frank. But he'll win her over. Frank wins everybody over.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 6:31 PM
I'm back with more of the Myth Family!

Jackalope entered Uni and I have to say I'm very happy with how he's turned out:

Whilst there he met a beautiful girl called Allison. They've married now and Wendigo (who has grown old) was very excited about becoming a grandmother:

Here they all are after the kids were born. The blonde haired little boy is called Sasquatch and the baby is his sister Nessie (I'm not too sure where her skintone came from). Also in the pic is their dog, Courage:

And finally a pic of Sasquatch and Nessie together. They have -2 and -4 relationship points with each other so I was quite surprised to find them autonomously doing this!:
Scholar
#130 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 11:37 AM
Default Widespot Happenings
Rhett Hart decided that the best time to give his little sister Goldie a highly-detailed version of The Talk was right in front of the guy she liked. While any other teen would likely be wishing for the earth to swallow them whole at that moment, Goldie -- who's a Hart through and through -- took it in stride. Woody Weiss, on the other hand, looked a bit uncomfortable... but I think he was taking mental notes.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#131 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 4:24 PM
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 1:11 AM
The Yang Family

Michael and Ellae Yang had twins Alice and Emma on their mountain vacation.

They were inseparable as kids.

And they grow up so fast. Alice is on the left, Emma on the right.

The latest addition to the family, Ian.

And as a bonus, here's Daddy Michael washing Oreo on the tub!

Theorist
#133 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 10:04 AM
Here's Aphrodite Hinotori and her half-sister, Magdalena Nightshade. They're the same age and have been best friends since childhood. Even as adults, they have a better relationship with each other than with their full-blood siblings.

And here's Magdalena with her nephew, Ares, whose mother is Aphrodite.

Mad Poster
#134 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 8:31 PM

David and Dora Ottomas of Widespot are a well-oiled babycare team

Somehow Mommy is never around at potty-training time on Daddy's day off.

Ursula Beare has had trouble sleeping ever since she moved into the big girls' room. That's Winnie playing with Edward's old mechanical helicopter.

Cinnamon and Ursula Beare prefer each other to all other members of their family.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#135 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 1:02 AM
After an amazing Christmas coupled with Megan's 4th birthday, I finally got the Long family to pose for a photo. You may recognise the parents:

Yes, that's Benjamin Long, former townie, holding 2½ year-old Kara, with wife Tara Long (nee Kat) holding Kara's twin Michelle.
At the front are eldest son Michael (6¾ years), Megan in the middle and other son Kevin (5½ years) on the right.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#136 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 2:37 PM
Its been a long time, a very long time, since I posted anything from Townie Place, since nothing important was happening, but not until recently, things started to change, specifically at the Vijayakar's and Johnson's:

The one in braids is Charlotte Vijayakar, the one in pigtails is Hailey. They're sisters and Charlotte is the older one here. That's their brother Noah, beside him Grandpa William, Grandma Kea, and the one with his back to the camera is Grandpa Darren.
Charlotte: I hate you!
Hailey: Same goes to you!

The Grandparents tried to separate the two by calling them over to different places inside the house, but that didn't work, now everyone is witnessing the fight!

The teen in blue is Timothy, the eldest child of Derek and Renee Vijayakar, the one in green, Evan, is his younger brother.
Evan: Go sis-- wait, they're both my sisters... Go both of you!
Timothy: I hope someone doesn't break a bone or something!
Derek: This is way too embarrassing, what will my in-laws say?!

And of course, mommy wasn't absent from the scene her daughters caused:

"Is this how I raised my babies?! Is this just the first step from participating in *whispers* b!tch fights?!"

But the struggle to end the fight didn't end at the Vijayakar's, instead:

Their Maternal Grandparents, Darren and Kea Johnson, tired to keep things calm by inviting everyone to watch TV and participate in genuine discussions.

Of course, the whole reason behind the fights is the so-called 'sibling jealousy'. Hailey is the youngest, and Charlotte used to be the baby, but with Hailey present, she no longer is. Blame it on the parents,not these two...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#137 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 1:15 AM
Cousins Logan Beare and Brad Pitts (don't you just love his name?) play video games together:

Logan is on the left, Brad on the right.

Matthew Goth, Elizabeth Goth, and their daughter Madison Goth:

Madison also has a brother, Jonathan, but he's in college.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#138 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 4:22 AM

Tri Ku has been able to count on his Aunt Lora's affection since before he was born.

"How you holding up, Dad?"
"Eh, you know. Can't sleep, can't eat, can't work, no good at all without your mother. But Theodora's moving in. I'll be all right till I die, too."
"You're not going to die!"
"Sure I am. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow - some damn time, I will."

James's "Aunt" Dulcie hasn't actually gotten around to marrying Uncle Jay, but she's close enough for government work.

Guy Gergis, Daniel Wheels, Helen Wheels - one big slapdancing-happy family.

Field Researcher
#139 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 2:28 AM
Click for larger.

Family portrait of Abhijeet Chalmers, his wife Rita (third generation of my legacy family) and the brand new fourth generation, Enigma. Named for the color of her skin, as neither of her parents are particularly dark. Rita's grandfather was a sim of color, though, so she may have inherited that trait from him!

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 3:16 AM
Cassandra Goth & Toby Breunig along with children Ian and Olivia Breunig.

Ditto, but several years ago.

Bella Goth, Alex & Marylena, Victoria, and little Spencer

Scholar
#141 Old 5th May 2013 at 1:26 PM
Fortran and Cobol -- Pascal Curious and his wife Bella Goth's twins -- are the most synchronized twins I've ever seen in my game.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#142 Old 8th May 2013 at 4:06 AM

My Victorian legacy family. Founder Abraham O'Brien with wife Kaylynn (Spitzig) O'Brien. Children (from left to right) Lucas, Elizabeth, Alice, Eijah, Patrick, and Lucille.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#143 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:39 PM

Mary Ann and Dove Hawkins, Best Cousins!

Margaret Estic Iana invites her favorite nephew Dominic Estic to the launch party for her father Brady's newest book, The Torrid Latitudes. Brady there is not Dominic's grandfather - his wife insisted on keeping her first husband's name when she married, and he seldom won an argument with Madge.

"I see your breastfeeding radar is functioning properly."
"She's ready for her nap. That's my story, I'm sticking to it."

"Anyway, you're the one who made the probability that your bosom would triple in size into a selling point for me undoing the vasectomy."
"Ah, men, and their convenient carrying handles!"

Instructor
#144 Old 14th May 2013 at 4:55 PM
Default The Sawyer Family

Rhys Sawyer (middle) with his sons Noah, Kevin and Ryan.
Instructor
#145 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:17 PM
Kennedy Deppiesse gets a nice Bigfoot hug from Hobart, whom the family welcomed into their home after a vacation to Three Lakes.

Kennedy and her mother Mirabella after she returned home from work as a ballet dancer.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#146 Old 16th May 2013 at 9:23 PM

Every single time I playtested Widespot RFD, when I opened the Land house, this, or something similar, was going on.

Otto Iana entertains his cousin, teen William Ghote, in his new big-boy room. "Want to play catch?"
"What, in the snow?"
"Why not?"
"I like the way you think, kid!"

Sue Casa takes a break from trying to sell things in her family electronic store in order to talk sports with one of her sons-in-law, David Ottomas.

Swainson and Mary Ann Hawkins bond on the porch at Hawkins Prime.

Instructor
#147 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:24 PM
After his wife Aiyanna died, Shawn Attention realized he isn't getting any younger. So he offered to travel to the Far East with his four oldest grandchildren (all of whom he lives with), Wesley, Thane, Robyn, and Mae. It was a fun and memorable trip for them all, just as Shawn had hoped it would be!

Shawn and his oldest grandson, Wesley, who will follow in the footsteps of his grandfather and father Austin to become the General someday.

Wesley and younger brother Thane relaxing in the hot springs.

Thane and his sisters play mahjong with one of the locals.

The triplets settle down to enjoy a relaxing cup of tea with grandpa Shawn.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Link Ninja
#148 Old 26th May 2013 at 7:57 AM
Default Sibling line up: The Hart Children
Portraits of Kimmy and Matthew Hart's brood of musically-named children who were all in-game born:

Harmony: A senior studying economics at Academy LeTour.
Andante: Junior and frat bro at Hoh Cham Fruhm in Sim State University
Adagio: Andante's twin, also at Sim State. Doesn't dig the greek scene. Digs redheads.
Melody: Pretty and perfect, high school senior. Not one sim dislikes her.
Rhapsody: Going though a grunge phase and puberty. Bought a guitar to prove it.
Sonata: Rhapsody's twin, currently seeking boys.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#149 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 10:49 PM
Scholar
#150 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:53 PM
Surt Beaker and his daughter Scylla have a pleasant conversation about school.

(Really, it's a lovely conversation: Scylla just has 1 Nice point and her dad Surt has 0, so they've got some awesome conversational idles going.)

My Simblr
Page 6 of 28