Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 7:31 AM
Default insimenator.net isn't letting me register
I keeps saying I'm answering the questions wrong????

Like wtf have they not updated the questions?????
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 1:46 PM
You mean insimenator.org?

If it's the "What year is this" question, try one year down.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 7:11 PM
I'm an administrator on InSim. I double-checked our registration questions/answers, and they're fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 2:50 AM
Whatever I put leads to "You did not answer the verification questions correctly."

so like can someone tell me the answer questions because it's not Accepting any of them, not even the five year being 2020 thing :/

So like are the other three questions like, bitchy and need a certain answer or what because i've legit typed as many different variants of the answers one could even give.

(Maybe just change the questions to one of those stupid "find all images with signs/cars/whatever" instead bc pretty sure the current questions are borked.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:06 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 17th Jul 2017 at 8:35 AM.
Five year being 2020? Just a hint, but we're not in 2015 any longer... It's just the matter of knowing which year it is, and applying some kindergarten maths.

The picture verification should be simple - just type in the letters/numbers you see.

The other questions are as simple as they can be, no bitchyness needed (even a toddler could find the right answers, as they're two of the first words a toddler learns after "mama" and "dada"). Absolutely no thinking out of the box needed.

Also make sure your password is the same in both boxes.

Just to check, I tried registering an account (deleted it after, of course), and managed it the first time, so the questions are fine and very easy to answer.

We do get more than enough spambots on the site, so if they can manage it, I'm sure you can.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th May 2021 at 1:46 PM
@trouille the bots have gotten past the old questions, there are new questions, I have no idea what the answers are

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2021 at 3:25 PM
For the new one it's simple if you search the full sentences minus the missing word...
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
For the new one it's simple if you search the full sentences minus the missing word...

I tried that. It didn't work.
Deb

I am now using an iMac 24 inch with an M1 chip
and playing The Sims 3 and The Sims 2 Super Collection. Just started playing again.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 10:14 PM
It really is just a copy/paste job. Maybe try the entire thing....
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Apr 2022 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
It really is just a copy/paste job. Maybe try the entire thing....

tried it as well...doesn't work at all..
Mad Poster
#11 Old 21st Apr 2022 at 3:46 PM
Copy the entire thing, search for it, and you'll figure it out.

I'd never heard of this one before, but it only took me one search to figure it out, so it's not meant to be difficult. It's just meant to get around the bots (and this one is for the most part working).