Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collaborative Project: Prop Hack

by Adele Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 9:36 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2010 at 6:21 PM by Adele : updating image

255 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 218 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:52 PM
This is great work!! This is just an example of the wonderful objects created for Sims2..... just makes it even harder for me to give up on Sims 2 for Sims 3, at least for right now. Thank you Adele, I Luv your creations!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:26 PM
Such a great idea! Not useful to me personally, but this is amazing, and so well done. Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#78 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
I didn't even know that this was possible! Thanks for your kindness.
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:49 PM
this is amazing! sims 3 isnt even worth it when you can have all of this with sims 2:D
Field Researcher
#80 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:28 AM
Oh...my....
Test Subject
#81 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
Yay, thats freakin' incredible! :0
Scholar
#82 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
Damn Every single thing is Detailed thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the hack
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:55 AM
nifty !
can't wait for the actual hack.
i FANGIRL you adele. <3
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:34 AM
I was so excited to see these that I immediately downloaded them. However, whenever I go into Buy Mode and click on this set's collection icon, my game crashes. It also crashes when I click on an individual item. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried deleting my cache files, but it didn't help, so I'm guessing that these files are the problem.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:38 AM
Decorgal and Adele, you guys do not know how much I love you right now ! This is just amazing ! Thank you ! :lovestruc

♥ :) LJ
Test Subject
#86 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:53 AM
this is AMAZING. i cannot thank you enough.
Test Subject
#87 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:03 AM
i want to download it which i am and how do i make them hold it??
Field Researcher
#88 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarahjane10784
I was so excited to see these that I immediately downloaded them. However, whenever I go into Buy Mode and click on this set's collection icon, my game crashes. It also crashes when I click on an individual item. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried deleting my cache files, but it didn't help, so I'm guessing that these files are the problem.

I just downloaded this set with the collection file (therefore showing as collection folder). I had no issue at all with it - crashing.

For all I know, though is that crashing of Objects catalog is frequent - I can't tell why. If that happens to you, either you installed too many recent downloads for one game session or there's a conflict somewhere OR you forgot to disabled a boolprop cheat. Normally, Deco objects rarely cause a Buy Mode catalog crash -only furniture sets which aren't deco and for CAS and BodyShop only clothes.

I can certify to Adele that I have no problem with her awesome set and again Deco item rarely are a cause for a crash in Buy Mode but furniture might crash. I'm testing all I download but also install only one set at a time and not too much in one bunch for one game session. the database might not be able to update itself correctly, maybe especially if you installed otehr CC with very high polycounts. I hope it helps.

Congrats Adele ! you're awesome !
Forum Resident
#89 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM
SUGOI! seperately you both are already brilliant...but together D: you are overwhelmingly brilliant! *hugs you both*
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:16 PM
thank you so much!!!! I really like your furnitures, but this is awful, too!
Test Subject
#91 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:06 PM
Thanks for sharing your talents with us all, Adele. It's downloads like this that will kick me off of Sims 3 and get me back to playing S2. As ever, BEAUTIFUL work! Looking forward to the hack, but happy to have just the props themselves.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:40 PM
Yes....Yess...*rubs hands together* EXCELLENT!!!!

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:53 PM
I never comment on downloads. But this ... this is worth more than a click of the thanks button. I'm new to machinima. I'm still doing the tutorials and learning the ropes. But I know this, coupled with Decorgal's upcoming hack, will help tremendously.
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:14 PM
thanks thanks thanks
Test Subject
#95 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liza495
For all I know, though is that crashing of Objects catalog is frequent - I can't tell why. If that happens to you, either you installed too many recent downloads for one game session or there's a conflict somewhere OR you forgot to disabled a boolprop cheat. Normally, Deco objects rarely cause a Buy Mode catalog crash -only furniture sets which aren't deco and for CAS and BodyShop only clothes.

I can certify to Adele that I have no problem with her awesome set and again Deco item rarely are a cause for a crash in Buy Mode but furniture might crash. I'm testing all I download but also install only one set at a time and not too much in one bunch for one game session. the database might not be able to update itself correctly, maybe especially if you installed otehr CC with very high polycounts. I hope it helps.

I took this set out of my downloads folder, and it didn't crash, but when I put it back in it crashed. That's why I think it's something in that folder. Some of the items show up just fine (for example the wine glasses and coffee cup), but as I scroll through the Decorative/Misc catalog, the game crashes. I am going to try putting them in a few at a time to pinpoint when exactly the problem happens.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:59 PM
OK Decorgal...you've got us chompin' at the bits now...and foaming at the mouth with the numerous possibilities...come on with the hack girl...smoochies!
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:57 PM Last edited by yorisan : 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:14 PM.
Well !... I definitively think that you're one of the greatest creator for our prefered game.
Your talent Adele is really remarkable, your creativity just fantastic and when I see the quality and the fineness of your work, I can imagine you with the D'Ni knowledges to create a wonderfull world, where I dream to live.

Thank's Adele, thank with all my heart for your marvellous work.
Test Subject
#98 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:10 PM
Yay, something by Adele!
Yay, clutter!
I love you :P
Field Researcher
#99 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM
Ahhhh damn! I don't use TS2 anymore and I loved making little movies on the side and this would've been amazinggg! Fantastic job!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:14 PM
Absolutely fantastic, thankyou very much

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Page 4 of 11